Lolabrea01 Banned

Skirtchaser, when I think fair and balanced, the moderator you mentioned isn't exactly the first name that comes to mind.

Nyr, your post couldn't have been filled with more flatulence, especially from some of the people you quoted in your reply. So call me a WK...does that make you and your frat buddies feel better?

The idea to ban someone based on speculation is a little hilarious. I can't WAIT to see this "proof."
Hmm...I just read your post Ketch. If links to Lola on the Sig page offends "those people", then I'm channging my sig right now as we speak.
Hmm...I just read your post Ketch. If links to Lola on the Sig page offends "those people", then I'm channging my sig right now as we speak. Originally Posted by thereisnospoon
just don't change your avatar...I'm digging that
just don't change your avatar...I'm digging that Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, it's of your favorite person in the whole world!
Chung, it's of your favorite person in the whole world! Originally Posted by thereisnospoon
the banned Beyotch?

as long as those legs remain positioned like that, she is a favorite indeed!
Break rules, get busted. Why should LolaBrea be granted immunity- is she a former Obma or Hill's ATF?
He is right break the rules get busted, that should also aplly to the mods if a mod breaks a rule like #3 or maybe #4 he should also get points that is all i am saying, if lola broke the rules she needs to deal with what comes with it
Skirtchaser, when I think fair and balanced, the moderator you mentioned isn't exactly the first name that comes to mind.

Nyr, your post couldn't have been filled with more flatulence, especially from some of the people you quoted in your reply. So call me a WK...does that make you and your frat buddies feel better?

The idea to ban someone based on speculation is a little hilarious. I can't WAIT to see this "proof." Originally Posted by thereisnospoon
wow.

The power of the pussy. I'm total awe. Countries borders were defined, wars started, wars ended. Over a meager 2 inch hole.

wow.
I just saw where copierguy was banned recently - anyone know why. I can only assume based on his posting history that it is somehow related to this thread
I just saw where copierguy was banned recently Originally Posted by Heywood Jablome
there is a god.
I just saw where copierguy was banned recently - anyone know why. I can only assume based on his posting history that it is somehow related to this thread Originally Posted by Heywood Jablome
Some things are not always as they appear, many things in fact.
For those asking about "who holds the moderators accountable?" Answer: St. C. We work for the site, and he usually heads up wranging our dumb asses.

Admins have different duties than moderators, but aren't "above the mods" in any way. There are fewer of them, and they do a difficult and thankless job, but their job isn't to "mind the mods."

In reference to guidelines #3 and #4: guys...Namssa posted about the same thing I did. That is: ketchmm's name has come up in this Lola/multi-handle issue, and NOT in the way that "they are the same person." What you guys fail to grasp is that the other multiple handles we are looking at, ARE NOT her WK crew. I am also certainly on board with disclosing all the fake handles when this is through. I think the members need to see what effect this has, since clearly, her WK fans can only think their favorite provider can do no wrong.

I should do some searching, find out which Lola's fans have ever complained about the lack of privacy in the ML, and point to the multiple male handles that are used to read what you post there. That would be ironic, no?

Actually, no.

I have no confidence that the WKs that have supported Lola in this thread would keep ROS or ML information private. Hell...it almost makes the multiple handles issue redundant...except that she got caught and it's against the rules.

I just saw where copierguy was banned recently - anyone know why. I can only assume based on his posting history that it is somehow related to this thread Originally Posted by Heywood Jablome
Some info on how bans work: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=18
Thanks Duke
now why not close this thread brfore it gets out of hand, and if lola had more than one handle she should pay her dues and ban hopefully it is not a lifetime ban