ManslutADS

That midget is creeping me out lol
That midget is creeping me out lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Don't get creeped out by the Dinklage!

He's the sauce.
Lmao.....where did you start your hoeing career? Why you talk about bp hoes I'm pretty sure at one time you were one........hahahahahhaha...... discuss
I'm still trying to figure out why she thinks everyone wants to be young and skinny.

Hell, when I was in my 20's I was a hot mess. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
lol .... best quote ever! I'd never wanna be in my 20's again ... I'm 10 months into my 30's and I couldn't be happier.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-18-2013, 10:31 PM
That midget is creeping me out lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Come sit on my sofa... I will have you wanting to fuck that midget by the end of season one.

Bottle of wine... *smile*

I think I ran out of "likes" to assign to this thread tonight.
  • zebra
  • 10-19-2013, 07:56 AM
I stumbled across this thread by accident, I am no White Knight here, just sitting back reading all the "nail on the head" comments and....,

#6 BBW KATRINA; you couldn't have said it better!
#22 Kendall4U; you are speaking the truth babe and looking Mi T Fine at 41!
#30 Maddie Monroe; your right on time sweet heart!
#60 Kayleehotchick; Amazing 40's... Wait till you hit 50 Kaylee, it gets even better, like a fine wine, and you still get gipped out of your senior citizen discount...

#89 Boltfan: Are you eating that road kill that's served at Riscky's ? You need to be introduced to Soda Springs Bar B Q, 8620 Clifford St. in White Settlement, Texas

BBW Katrina, it's a hell of a drive 55 miles west but Soda Springs has some of the tastiest ribs and sliced beef you'll ever put in your mouth, endorsed by Bud Kennedy @ Star Telegram.. Bring your own beer or spirits and they'll provide the ice & coolers.
Come on over on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday evening before 8:00 and dinner is on me girlfriend, you too Kaylee!
Fat women can loose weight, older women can stay in shape and take care of themselves...but ugly attitudes are to the bone. Ijs Originally Posted by Reese Foster
+ 250....u are so right Reese. Attitude is what attracts me to most ladies! I am not perfect and don't care to visit with someone that has a poor one, or has to iop on the convo part of our time together !!
Kendall and Katrina are one of the nicest ladies on here. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Add yourself to that list kaylee ....
Forgive me in advance as I know this thread has probably moved on but I'm a curious guy by nature and want to pose a simple question to the OP below:

....did this thread achieve the desired results you had in mind when you wrote it?
This thread seems to have taken an intermission. I thinck posting taint would be appropriate now.
Owning up to mistakes, accepting (or embracing) your flaws, and general kindness is a lot more attractive than denial, proclamations of greatness, and lashing out.

Come sit on my sofa... I will have you wanting to fuck that midget by the end of season one. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You really think it would take the whole season? I'd put my money on two episodes, just long enough for the slappin'
Don't get creeped out by the Dinklage!

He's the sauce. Originally Posted by Duke of G
One of the best characters on television. I have a weakness for the ethically corrupted.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Owning up to mistakes, accepting (or embracing) your flaws, and general kindness is a lot more attractive than denial, proclamations of greatness, and lashing out.

You really think it would take the whole season? I'd put my money on two episodes, just long enough for the slappin' Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger

Shhh... I can't finish a bottle of wine in two episodes.
Shhh... I can't finish a bottle of wine in two episodes. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ooh! I'll help!
Wow!

And on a serious note - I read about beer and ribs!? Mmmmm ribs.