Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

I agree with your thinking. I started with fingers, then small vibrators, then larger toys , but not super long or thick. Gentle plus plenty of lube is essential, as well as an understanding provider. I have also enjoyed sex with a few beautiful TS ladies who took their time with me. Originally Posted by quail
I think that this is a VERY wise philosophy. Start slow. You can always do more later. ENJOY the moment as it comes. (Must be a joke in there somewhere!)

And be with someone that appreciates the philosophy of going slowly and not causing pain. Perhaps some pressure, though. Grin.
Not just No... HELL NO. Originally Posted by emplover
What he said.
its funny how the man wants to poke on you back there but when the shoe is is on the other foot they become dumbfounded. always asking, "DO YOU DO GREEK" when i say no they always say how careful they will be. so in return i tell them i will be careful as well thats usaully when they hang up on me...LOL
Ah the old "you can do my ass if I get to do your's first" bluff. Better ask the dude beforehand if he frequents Another Realm if you are not prepared for the bluff to be called.
Ah the old "you can do my ass if I get to do your's first" bluff. Better ask the dude beforehand if he frequents Another Realm if you are not prepared for the bluff to be called. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

Yep!
I think some dont try it because they are scared they might like it. And some men have tried it liked it and wont admit it.
I can get a lil freaky myself when I get comfortable with someone and have been known to broaden some horizons. hehehe
Tried it with small toys... and so far I have not like it much...
maybe it is a trust, chemistry thing... I'll keep trying with my ATFs.
Houston switch you are a trouper. You deserve a gold star for keep trying. I hope one day I get brave enough to do a man back there but havent done it yet. I am though gettin alot of guys from not greek lovers to lovers. Lube is awesome and it makes things feel so much better. Hugs and Kisses TP*
Bring that lube with you TP....just in case!! Empty house tomorrow!!!!
9 pages of ladies wanting to see a guy take it up the rear.....

does that mean he is gay or straight if he receives it from a lady of choice?

I figured a womans approach would love to see man get it like they do.....
If you "Do me" with a toy does it make me gay?? lol NO, So if we use toys to enhance our pleasure while pleasing each other how would that make a man gay? It dosent at all. Exploring ones body and learning how to push your limits and expand your pleasure to new heights is a good thing people....Get outside the lil box and have fun as life is to short not too.............YUM!
+1
Amen, Ms Athena !
So many different things to experience, so little time...
If you "Do me" with a toy does it make me gay?? lol NO, So if we use toys to enhance our pleasure while pleasing each other how would that make a man gay? It dosent at all. Exploring ones body and learning how to push your limits and expand your pleasure to new heights is a good thing people....Get outside the lil box and have fun as life is to short not too.............YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I couldn't agree more .
... Exploring ones body and learning how to push your limits and expand your pleasure to new heights is a good thing people....Get outside the lil box and have fun as life is to short not too.............YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
No.