CAN WE START A CHAT THREAD UNTIL CHAT IS BACK UP

Gah... no chat really leaves a gaping hole in what I have to occupy/entertain myself up here at my office. And for once I'm actually in my office and not on the road this week!

I was trying to figure out how to use Google chat or google+ hangouts as a temp chat but haven't figured out so far. Any ideas? I'm bob.soldios@gmail.com if you guys want to add me in on google.
wow u guys had me in tears with this thread. DOC my wonderful most fav on eccie I am goin 2 North Dallas tomorrow 4 a few days cum see me tonight at my incall tonight in Ft. Worth. Those of u who have not met me please book 2 see me in the next few days in North Dallas. Not positive where I will be since I have no idea about Dallas at all. Excited 2 see the Big D. I am from Jersey and I am just a different breed than Texans. I love texas tho and the Cowboys well they aren't my favorite team. ok don't be so hard on me guys. I'llk route 4 the cowboys while I am in Dallas. Hope 2 meet u guys soon. READ MY REVIEWS! and be sure 2 read my favorite review well written by the 1 and only doc2078. i think thats his handle. cya soon u guys. OR Y'ALL....
<waves at Doc> I'm naked on my patio
... I guess I'll do what I do best in chat
Autumn..............your avatar just fuc*ing rocks.................smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Autumn.. Sexy Pix
Reese - how cum doc gets the patio invite
Doc - I'm not hating not
I agree with syreia! Very Nice!
No chat is torture... I have too much free time... I am lonely and bored... Help!
Attachment 162053

Attachment 162054
wow i just realized how much time i spend in chat. I am going crazy. MERCI we should hang out and go ride horse since we have no chat.

I kinda miss you guys.
I am here at my incall and I have nothing to do! Bring chat back!!!
Hey everyone I have an idea... let's all meet up at 6pm in eraps chat....Wanna???
I miss chat
Cool shoes in your avatar Mya!
bing at the incall with no chat is no fun.
Thanks Ladies!! You know how to make a shy girl blush!