TIRED OF BITING MY TOUNGE! PLEASE READ

So I've been told and I could not be happier. Does that mean his fake review gets taken down? I will indeed notify you when I'm there
So I've been told and I could not be happier. Does that mean his fake review gets taken down? I will indeed notify you when I'm there Originally Posted by Adagirl
Sadly chances are great it will stay but it doesn't hurt to ask Space. The very best thing to do after a NO recommendation is STACK a bunch of YESES on top of it.
Dang it SL I didn't see this guy lol

However, yall can thank him for the new pics in my showcase... the fuck you is for him...

Btw they are all current with the photo date included so you must excuse my fat ass, hanging gut and ugly face that came about since the last pics Originally Posted by Adagirl
Nicely done, Ada. Good job standing up for yourself and exposing the liar

Some members are too eager to commend other hobbyists for writing negative remarks on providers. Very honest this PW (pussywhip) turned out to be
I will work on that SL
and thank you beagle... the guilty never prosper
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Props to you Ada. I will echo Beagle's sentiment.

I am sorry to see Little Peter tuck tail and run. I guess he showed his true colors. I suspect he will resurface under a new guise as he had to realize his name was mud.
I suspect he will resurface under a new guise as he had to realize his name was mud. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
And in there lies the true danger ....
Stay Safe out there !!!

and yes Adagirl, nicely done, you have nothing to worry about re: reputation.
I like Adagirl... I think some things are just better left unsaid but I don't care what I think... I will say that Peter should have just left if the look did not match up with expectations... Adagirl if you know you are not going to give a guy good service let him know upfront before the exchange... if he continues it will be his fault. If he is mislead in any way you open yourself up to negative press... If you can pick and choose in your choice of business then you are doing well... the men on this site also have choices.. lots of choices...
hygiene is a must for me, you wont ever smell anything on this girl. And as for you ms lady you dont have to justify your beauty, im thick busty and an ass to match plus im from houston. Dont worry about what a man says about you ...sometimes they can act like your suppose to be whatever pleases them...what about the men who have smelly tic tacs or look like santa clause. Think god i have a strong stomach. Keep your head up girl..
FFS lol in order for him to of been disappointed in my looks when he saw me, there's one key thing that had to of happened... He'd of had to of seen me... WHICH HE DID NOT... which is why we are all here right now having a grand Ole time... haha and luckily I have only had to do a restriction of excellent services twice... which is why I only have 1 LEGITIMATE no review.(the other one is complicated so there's no review as of now) Peter here was not one of them, he is just a pissed off fuck that wanted to start trouble and didn't think I'd stand up for myself...then when I did, he tucked his dick and disable his account.
And yes I'm sure he will be back so heads up girls.
Keep your head up pretty girl one bad review shouldn't brake you, you know your right in your mind and heart.
Thank you
lmao, someone got sour cause he couldn't make the cut lol!