So Looks Like BRET KAVANAUGH May Have Raped A Girl In High School

Back on topic...now...
Breaking News - I just got pointed for this post:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=100

Apparently you can't call bullshit bullshit anymore. It's ok to insult me and my intelligence by spewing bullshit. But it's not ok for me to call out the bullshit because that might insult the bullshitter!

See where this is going? Originally Posted by lustylad
If I were on the jury, I would exonerate you.
I think Florence has out-disastered Diane in the news coverage. I'm thinking Brett will move closer to confirmation while this thing blows over. Neither Fox nor CNN is dedicating much coverage to the Kavanaugh thing now.
I plan to defend myself against these accusations. I just have things I'm doing at the moment. Excuse me for not caring what people think of me. I always post knowing I have favor and facts on my side. I urge you to be patient. It is after all a virtue Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Any facts pertaining to whether a Rape Kit was performed or not? That might make a big difference between facts and fiction.

Jim
I call for points against the OP unless he has proof other than the Chinese agent Feinstein. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Something went wrong was suppose to be a quote from OP, am I the only one having problems posting on Eccie today??????

Going down on what? Supposition??? Well seeing as you believe in supposition, let me donate mine.

So, lets "suppose" the Democrats hire a team of investigators to conduct a thorough and complete background check on nominee Kavanaugh. We could call it a dossier. The idea is to dredge up any dirt that may exist that derails his nomination to the Supreme Court. The investigators search and they search, but all they can uncover is a rather weak allegation of a "supposed" incident that may have occurred 35 years ago in high school. So they take their weak findings to Feinstein and say, "Sorry Diane, this is all we found. A weak story, which BTW is second or third hand, about something that may or may not have happened during high school." Diane shakes her head and says, "This is not good enough, it won't work." So the dossier is shelved. The 11th hour rolls around, and the Democrats are still out of ideas. Somebody, maybe Spartacus Booker, says "Hey Diane, what did the investigation uncover ?" Feinstein's answer is not good. "It didn't uncover anything substantial." And she added, "Nothing that we can work with." So, Kamela Harris, and Spartacus, both implore Feinstein saying, "It's all we got, we have to go with it." It's not specific enough, but we'll call it a Sexual Assault Allegation. MSN, Yahoo, and CNN will run with it regardless of it lacking credibility! Reluctantly, Feinstein agrees, and a game of telephone begins...alas, the entire effort backfires, and shows the Democrats and their strategy, including the Spartacus moment, to be a total and complete debacle.
Something went wrong was suppose to be a quote from OP, am I the only one having problems posting on Eccie today??????

Going down on what? Supposition??? Well seeing as you believe in supposition, let me donate mine.

So, lets "suppose" the Democrats hire a team of investigators to conduct a thorough and complete background check on nominee Kavanaugh. We could call it a dossier. The idea is to dredge up any dirt that may exist that derails his nomination to the Supreme Court. The investigators search and they search, but all they can uncover is a rather weak allegation of a "supposed" incident that may have occurred 35 years ago in high school. So they take their weak findings to Feinstein and say, "Sorry Diane, this is all we found. A weak story, which BTW is second or third hand, about something that may or may not have happened during high school." Diane shakes her head and says, "This is not good enough, it won't work." So the dossier is shelved. The 11th hour rolls around, and the Democrats are still out of ideas. Somebody, maybe Spartacus Booker, says "Hey Diane, what did the investigation uncover ?" Feinstein's answer is not good. "It didn't uncover anything substantial." And she added, "Nothing that we can work with." So, Kamela Harris, and Spartacus, both implore Feinstein saying, "It's all we got, we have to go with it." It's not specific enough, but we'll call it a Sexual Assault Allegation. MSN, Yahoo, and CNN will run with it regardless of it lacking credibility! Reluctantly, Feinstein agrees, and a game of telephone begins...alas, the entire effort backfires, and shows the Democrats and their strategy, including the Spartacus moment, to be a total and complete debacle. Originally Posted by Cherie

MOO approved!!!!
Ok now I feel like I'm living in some other dimension.
I've always feared this would happen. This is what it would feel like if the left took over. ****shudder****Lusty, hang in there babe.

Breaking News - I just got pointed for this post:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=100

Apparently you can't call bullshit bullshit anymore. It's ok to insult me and my intelligence by spewing bullshit. But it's not ok for me to call out the bullshit because that might insult the bullshitter!

See where this is going? Originally Posted by lustylad
I plan to defend myself against these accusations. I just have things I'm doing at the moment. Excuse me for not caring what people think of me. I always post knowing I have favor and facts on my side. I urge you to be patient. It is after all a virtue Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Facts on your side...you NEVER provide any that's just it!!
Defend yourself and having things I'm doing at the moment
More "hit and run"... how often do you use "check's in the mail"
Not caring what people think of you...that goes both ways!!
Neither Fox nor CNN is dedicating much coverage to the Kavanaugh thing now. Originally Posted by FLWriter
There's a former hurricane drowning out the coverage.
Right on queue, the accuser has come forward. Doesn't sound like rape. Doesn't sound like it meets the level of aggravated sexual assault. I wonder what this accuser's feminist background is? But I really don't. Unprovable. Total Dem bullshit complete with MSM complicity.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4...tions-detailed
Total unprovable BS. Claims that Kavanugh was drunk leads to a legitimate question of whether SHE was also drunk. Yet another "I never told anybody til now because I can get on the news" moment. Won't hold up the vote and won't stop his confirmation.
Yet another "I never told anybody til now because I can get on the news" moment. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
I guess she missed the other hearings ... she forgot about it.
Total unprovable BS. Claims that Kavanugh was drunk leads to a legitimate question of whether SHE was also drunk. Yet another "I never told anybody til now because I can get on the news" moment. Won't hold up the vote and won't stop his confirmation. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Nope she likely was not drunk. See I believe her 100%. See Orangutan face Kavanaugh went to an all male school. Who goes to all male schools? Kavanaugh and his male classmates where likely cumming in each others ass and sucking dick. So when they went to this house party with girls it's easily conceivable they wanted to try something new and decided to try pussy. Kavanaugh decided he was just gonna take it. So he needs to pay for this. Delay the vote. Force trump to pick a moderate justice. Stand firm as one behind the leadership of Corey and Kamala.
As much as I hate to say it, if this woman's account is factual, the Kavanaugh Nomination is in trouble.

The only saving grace might be the ages, as all were high school students.

It's a shame. But this is the world we live in. From now on, every man of influence or power will be subject to scrutiny of the things he did for his entire life of accountability.

If Kavanaugh does have to step aside, it's his own fault. He should have told President Trump about this. Did it slip his mind?
Most Americans see this BS for what it is. A last second smear campaign that will do nothing but shore up support for Kavanaugh. Such a traumatic incident that she can't remember when or where it was. The one person she clams witnessed it has already called her a liar. Another fail, try again. And stop with the racist, homosexual, rape accusations you have no proof of SC.