The Fast and Furious scandal is turning into President Obama's Watergate

It is a fact, Ekim the Inbred, your denial just further underscores what a true ignoramus you really are.

You are an expert asshole, Ekim the Inbred. You are so up close and personal with your own, Ekim the Inbred.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Just beyond you to answer a question a hanky panky???What alooser
It is a fact, Ekim the Inbred, your denial just further underscores what a true ignoramus you really are.

You are an expert asshole, Ekim the Inbred. You are so up close and personal with your own, Ekim the Inbred.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

as usual just bull shit no facts,must be your new name-no facts hankering.
Just beyond you to answer a question a hanky panky???What alooser Originally Posted by ekim008
as usual just bull shit no facts,must be your new name-no facts hankering. Originally Posted by ekim008
You have never offered anything but bullshit, Ekim the Inbred -- always bullshit; no facts and no grammar....
You have never offered anything but bullshit, Ekim the Inbred -- always bullshit; no facts and no grammar.... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you are the master of bullshit and deflection.you wouldn't know a fact if it kicked you in the head. a sad imitation of a man,and a chicken shit to boot,never did P M me
7[/COLOR]]you are the master of bullshit and deflection.you wouldn't know a fact if it kicked you in the head. a sad imitation of a man,and a chicken shit to boot,never did P M me Originally Posted by ekim008;285695[COLOR=Black
Still no facts or grammar, Ekim the Inbred. You're an ignorant, inbred fuck.
Nothing new here same old shit,boring.Thinks he is grading papers on a hooker site,laughable.
Nothing new here. same old shit,boring.Thinks he is grading papers on a hooker site,laughable. Originally Posted by ekim008
No, Ekim the Inbred. You are the fool everyone is laughing at. Go home and play with your Westboro gang.
AG Eric Holder achieved another first for the Odumbo administration: he is the first ever Attorney General to be held -- both criminally and civilly -- in contempt of Congress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1630791.html
AG Eric Holder achieved another first for the Odumbo administration: he is the first ever Attorney General to be held -- both criminally and civilly -- in contempt of Congress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1630791.html Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Holder should be arrested. Roger Clemens almost went to jail for lying to Congress about steroid use. What Holder has done, and continues to do, is infinitely more serious. I'm tired of politicians, and people who wield power, being able to break the law without consequence.
Holder should be arrested. Roger Clemens almost went to jail for lying to Congress about steroid use. What Holder has done, and continues to do, is infinitely more serious. I'm tired of politicians, and people who wield power, being able to break the law without consequence. Originally Posted by joe bloe
+1
there is nothing that will be done to holder. obama cant afford to do anything but circle the wagons at this point. thats what dems always do anyway regardless of anything else. the republicans toss their wounded to the wolves, because they have a much bigger sensitivity to right and wrong, but never a dem.

holder is in for the long term, or as long as obama is in
  • CJ7
  • 06-29-2012, 10:00 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1630791.html Originally Posted by I B Hankering

thats a lie ... he was neither held criminally OR civilly

neither has been decided yet ...
thats a lie ... he was neither held criminally OR civilly

neither has been decided yet ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Equivocate with the popular press, CBJ7:
WASHINGTON -- House Republicans voted Thursday to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress . . . The 255-to-67 vote marks the first time in history that a U.S. attorney general has been held in contempt of Congress. . . Nearly all Republicans voted to charge Holder with criminal contempt, along with 17 Democrats. The House also voted 258 to 95 on a civil contempt resolution.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/eric-holder-contempt_n_1630791.html

• CJ7
  • 06-29-2012, 10:18 AM
let me know when the judges decide
let me know when the judges decide Originally Posted by CJ7
Equivocate with the popular press, CBJ7:
WASHINGTON -- House Republicans voted Thursday to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress . . . The 255-to-67 vote marks the first time in history that a U.S. attorney general has been held in contempt of Congress. . . Nearly all Republicans voted to charge Holder with criminal contempt, along with 17 Democrats. The House also voted 258 to 95 on a civil contempt resolution.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/eric-holder-contempt_n_1630791.html