My Cute Little Pussy

Just being the loyal Guard Kitty!!! Move along nothing sinister happening here!! Thank You!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
"Khajiit has done nothing! Why do you look at Khajiit that way?"

For context
When you got caught on camera last week, but this week your hiding/parakeet stalking skills are on a new level.

He's adorable, Vannah! Why do cats love bags so much?
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_2349.JPG (171.2 KB, 233 views)
He's adorable, Vannah! Why do cats love bags so much? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ed is so precious! Maybe they like the noise it makes.
Gotta keep that pussy groomed:
http://imgur.com/gallery/1Pua2ym
I turned my back, just for a moment, and this happened. Gucci loves vanilla ice cream!

"This is MY catnip and I'm not sharing!"

These kitty pix makes me wanna get a kitten. So fucking cute!

I recently adopted a puppy and it really has made me appreciate cats. They're so easy and clean. Dogs smell lol
Cats are such excellent companions! Don't get me wrong, I have a 112 pound German Blockhead Rottweiler and I love her to death, but you're right, dogs do have a certain odor to them that bathing doesn't fix.
Aww cute! My baby Annie Jo is a Great Pyrenees and Labrador mix. She's the sweetest pup. She's gonna be a big girl too!
Aww cute! My baby Annie Jo is a Great Pyrenees and Labrador mix. She's the sweetest pup. She's gonna be a big girl too! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Awww she's too precious! I bet she'll be very protective of you as well.
I feel like he wants to be taken seriously, but his jingle bell ruins it.

Aww cute! My baby Annie Jo is a Great Pyrenees and Labrador mix. She's the sweetest pup. She's gonna be a big girl too! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
She is so cute. I had one and she was one of the best dogs I ever had
I travel too much now to consider it, but when I finally settle down and stop touring, I want to get a border collie. I've always wanted one.

I love all animals, but I do agree that cats are much easier to care for... and better smelling.

And here's an Ed picture, because why not?
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_3427.JPG (99.7 KB, 112 views)
Ed is so handsome, his little white mustache is so cute!