Ukraine invasion ?

has Russia invaded itself yet?

BAAHHAAAAAAA
Yeah. So far I've found the mods to be fair and judicious with their assignment of rules/points. But I never planned to last. I only got involved in this stupid shit because I'm convalescing from surgery. I think I'm only a few days from release, at which point these shit stains will become a memory while I go do stuff they hate. Make money, get pussy, and be smart. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi

well look who made parole on a shock ban. let's see how long this lasts.

all the best
ECCIE Worldwide

FTFY Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
well look who made parole on a shock ban. let's see how long this lasts. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What the heck? Thats fucked up! B/S
Getting strange now. Taking quotes from other threads and copying them to other threads.

Pretending to work at ECCIE

As if this forum wasn't bad enough already with fake links and malware, double and triple posts blamed on technical issues.

Always the same 2 posters
Getting strange now. Taking quotes from other threads and copying them to other threads.

Pretending to work at ECCIE

As if this forum wasn't bad enough already with fake links and malware, double and triple posts blamed on technical issues.

Always the same 2 posters Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Would you say it is time to stop that juvenile behavior ? You are in your late 60s
Would you say it is time to stop that juvenile behavior ? You are in your late 60s Originally Posted by VitaMan

Would you say it is time to stop that juvenile posting without YR's favorite complaint?

where's the link?

are you in your late toddler?

bahahahahahaaaa
has Russia invaded itself yet?... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No problem-o! KumHola's got this. It's all good.
What the heck? Thats fucked up! B/S Originally Posted by winn dixie
Probably showed him some love for his successful transition surgery. God's speed TechMammi

BAAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes!!!!

PUTIN: I appeal to the military of Ukraine, you swore an oath to the people, not the junta, I urge you to immediately lay down your arms and go home.
BREAKING: President Trump just called into Fox News and said of the Ukraine/Russia News: “This would not happen under my administration”

BAHAHAHAHA

BAAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes. Laugh it up patriot.
Ukraine went from strict gun controls to giving them away for free overnight - and the lines are very long.

Ukraine Gives Guns to Citizens ‘To Defend Our Country’

The Ukrainian government will give weapons ” to anyone who wants to defend the country”, it has said, in the aftermath of Russia expanding its war in the country’s eastern territory.

Amid reserve forces being mobilised and sent to fight the expanding Russian occupation of Ukraine’s eastern territories, the Kyiv government is taking steps to dramatically increase the supply of available fighters, promising to hand weapons to anyone willing to take up arms in defence of the nation. Joining the resistance is simple too, the government says — all you need is your passport and a willingness to fight...

Sure, a bit behind the duck and not proactive like our 2nd Amendment. But hey, better late than never I s'pose.