Reviewing the Reviewer....

that's risky
total strangers can cause you harm
Isnt that why you are polite to someone if they bump into you at the store/gym? You have no idea who is carrying a gun or who will do what to you if you just give'em a reason.
Sure, review guys, what guy is going to pay to see you and risk a bad review? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Who are/were you?...

You been around these parts before..
Who are/were you?...

You been around these parts before.. Originally Posted by malwoody
??
I thought I was just stating the obvious and I had just seen the episode of HOUSE, "It's a Wonderful Lie"

HOUSE: STDs aren’t the only risk in risky sex. Problem in sleeping with strangers is… they’re strange.
http://clinic-duty.livejournal.com/23762.html
I'm not paid to leave or shut up. In fact, I get paid more to stay longer and conversate more. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Well.......welcome back doll.

And you know what I meant.
??
I thought I was just stating the obvious and I had just seen the episode of HOUSE, "It's a Wonderful Lie"

HOUSE: STDs aren’t the only risk in risky sex. Problem in sleeping with strangers is… they’re strange.
http://clinic-duty.livejournal.com/23762.html Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
The latest reincarnation off.....??
BCPL writings are vaguely familiar, MW? The more that he writes the less variable the overall attitude depicted.

~~~As HC said at least once, “No more SPAs." ~~~
Well.......welcome back doll.

And you know what I meant. Originally Posted by MsElena

Lol! Thanks MsElena! And yes, I knew what you meant girl.
Just as I respect a lady's no reviews policy, I would expect them to respect mine.

Am I insecure about my size and performance? Nope. Its about my right to privacy. (As little as that as there is left.)

And yeah, I'm one of those guys who won't sign up for a card at the grocery store, so I can get the sale price.

If I do something you don't like, tell me to stop. If I were to do something dangerous or abnormal, put it in the alerts section or talk about it in the PR.