HEY could you pick me up a Red Bull, Pack of Marlboro Lights and some condoms?

I'm starting this thread for the providers. Some of you providers will laugh your asses off while some of you might learn something!

So, guys what do you think when a provider calls or texts you and asks you to stop and buy them something? My experience is that’s is usually a Drink, Cigarettes or Condoms!

Ladies feel free to share your feelings about this!

Guys list some of the interesting things gals has asked for you to bring!

Just once I'd like to hear, Hey how about you bring a roll of plastic and a gallon of Wesson Oil!? LOL (I can Dream!) Originally Posted by Still Looking
Had this one provider ask for diapers for the grand kid, cigarrettes ,also on my own bought some cupcakes for the kids.
Had this one provider ask for diapers for the grand kid, cigarrettes ,also on my own bought some cupcakes for the kids. Originally Posted by geecue
Too freaking cute!!!
Alyssa Nicole has quit the sense of humor! We chatted today and confirmed out get out of bed and do the SL Slamdango appointment! She casually asked if she should pick up Starbucks, Cigarettes or Condoms??? Talk about turning the tables on SL. I told her I'm a professional man whore and I will be prepared! She seems like she is going to be really fun to meet tomorrow! Originally Posted by Still Looking
She's a great gal . We've had fun times in the chat room!!
She's a great gal . We've had fun times in the chat room!! Originally Posted by alluringava
What a lady! DAMN!
Had this one provider ask for diapers for the grand kid, cigarrettes ,also on my own bought some cupcakes for the kids. Originally Posted by geecue
I had a few providers ask for diapers, turns out they had very out dated pictures. They really weren't for the grand kids!? LOL

Thats funny G!
I had a few providers ask for diapers, turns out they had very out dated pictures. They really weren't for the grand kids!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Are you dating NASA astronauts again?
I had a few providers ask for diapers, turns out they had very out dated pictures. They really weren't for the grand kids!? LOL

Thats funny G! Originally Posted by Still Looking
A provider really did ask for these. Yours is even funnier.
popsicles: if a older provider asks for them. just do it
You guys kill me! LOL I'm always thrown back when a providers asks can you make it to the third floor? I'm like WTF?
You guys kill me! LOL I'm always thrown back when a providers asks can you make it to the third floor? I'm like WTF? Originally Posted by Still Looking
For me it's, "Can you make it down the hall?"
I don't ask, but often men bring me my favorite drink (not alcohol lol). Or something they want to see me in-thigh highs a fav for sure! It's not that I'm cheap, but if it is last minute (same day for me). I don't have the time to drive from my job, to the store and make it to the appointment in time. If they ask beforehand, I fulfill most any request within reason.
Otherwise I am prepared-I try to have a variety of condoms, but a couple of clients bring their own (latex allergies etc). That's okay too. @offshore, minty gum or altoids is also something you may want to bring if a provider asks