Quality over quantity.

I'm going to have to call bull shit on this one, Fiona. While you are absolutely beautiful, and for that matter, so is innocent blonde, I doubt she nor anyone ever got into the "hobby" because they love sex. If you love sex so much, you would be giving it away and having it as much as you can, and you would discount. After reading all these posts, I have to say that I think innocent blonde is absolutely a Lamborghini. I would gladly pay her prices for the services she offers. However, given this post, it seems to me that she would be better suited in a "sugar daddy" type site and not eccie. If she does love sex so much, find a handsome swinger like me and let's go have some fun Originally Posted by A1!
Uhmmm.....Sorry dude but there is a lot that's wrong with the first part of your
logic there.
http://s666.photobucket.com/user/Inn...?sort=3&page=1 Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
uh oh.. I clicked on the link.. the shit is only now beginning!
Oh well. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
You don't deserve those texts. The decency shown in your replies shows a totally different side of you than this thread. Best of luck.
You don't deserve those texts. The decency shown in your replies shows a totally different side of you than this thread. Best of luck. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
you must not have clicked on the link
<<link to a photobucket photo collection>> Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
uh oh.. I clicked on the link.. the shit is only now beginning! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
did she edit her recent post where she closed the case.
It is our body and we are worth what we decide. Originally Posted by Fiona_theone
true as long as you don't need bookings. if you do, you need to determine what donation rate is acceptable to your market. while i'm at it ... we are not buying bodies ... we are booking time with a person. there are as many types of transactions are there are providers and guys. what works for one guy may not work for me.

that's where this started to go off the rails. but no one really cares what a lady's donation rate is ... setting that rate is just part of the communication. it's a statement. where this really went off the rails was the approach and attitude of the OP.

we don't need someone new to come in and tell us how this works. we know how it works a whole bunch better than innocentblondie. that's the big reason for her epic fail. it wasn't the rate ... it was was the approach, attitude, and tone ... or lack of tone.

i enjoy a lady whose style is witty, flirty, sexy, ... doesn't have to be humble but should show some gratitude for being contacted because there are literally hundreds of alternatives available. btw ... none of this has to be real or authentic. sincerity is not required ... just the appearance of sincerity.

i have had wonderful experiences with providers. they have been great to me. i attribute that to their generous natures and the fact that i am a really fussy old man when it comes to my selection process.

innocent blondie has a cute face .. but i was never tempted to contact her. and it had nothing to do with her donation rate. not a good sign when you have to convince your audience that .. despite all evidence to the contrary .. you are 'really sweet'.
those who know me know that I'm actually really sweet and super soft spoken. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
according to the OP .. the ship has sailed. I would say most guys here would say ... without animosity ... bon voyage. we wish her well ...hope she gets what she wants and has fun.

if she wants to be an eccie provider (and keep in mind that she has said more than once .. that she does not want to be an eccie provider ... just has a pussy and wants to make some money off it ... first big mistake) .. i would suggest she begin her uphill climb with something like:

gentlemen, lets try it this way. why don't you suggest the sort of session or date you want with me. if i accept, we'll have a date and .. at the end of our date, you determine what the donation should be, consistent with the prevailing rates ... what it was worth to you.

if she is as good as she thinks ... this will work for her. btw ... it's been done successfully by others.
you must not have clicked on the link Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'd didn't see the whole thing - and follow-up comments have said racial comments, I didn't see that part.
Wow I'm not sure your allowed to post private messages, or racially insulting material.
Good to see how you feel.
You are indeed very classy...... Originally Posted by black sunshine

Ikr. I've just been keeping up with this thread cause it's has been very amusing to me, but after a few of those texts, I feel like maybe I did something wrong. I mean n word with the hard r.
That guy threatened to turn what I do into the cops. Ladies need to figure out who that guy is and get him banned for the sake of eccie. Just sayin.
Posted by innocentblondie - That guy threatened to turn what I do into the cops. Ladies need to figure out who that guy is and get him banned for the sake of eccie. Just sayin
What happens off the board in text messages and emails is of no business of ECCIE. If he posts it on the board or in pm, then rtm it. It's no different than some guy you met at a club, bar, or church who harasses you.

Eccie has survived worst. ECCIE will survive a loud mouth texting you that he will turn us in.

Except for Mojojo, text messages scare him. Must be a phobia. I guess that's why he doesn't return mine.

Let me quote a song really quick.
"I mean for real, fuck how YOU feel.
Fuck your 2 cents if it ain't goin towards the bill"

<3
bye
Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
That sounds SO ghetto fabulous
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2015, 07:19 PM
you must not have clicked on the link Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's private, nothing to see
It's private, nothing to see Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I see that it is now.. 6 hours ago it had lots to say!
I see that it is now.. 6 hours ago it had lots to say! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Can you give us the run down of what it said Chung?
Blah, blah, I'm done with this thread. I said my peace, buh-bye now. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
Why do people say they are "done" with a thread and then repeatedly come back and keep posting on the thread they were "done with"?