Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

I did. When are you?

We shouldn’t allow race to drive our national dialog.

Her comments were out of line. She got whacked by The speaker and apologized to the people.

Trump said she should resign.

What a hypocrite. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would be happy as shit if we didn't let race drive our national conversation but considering the left sees everything through a prism of racial injustice we on the right have to defend ourselves or get run over.
More finger pointing than Twitler at a KFC, ff. The left is maki g you racist?

You are unnecessarily paranoid.
Are you having a reading comprehension issue in your old age?

I said the left is making race the constant topic of conversation and sees America through a system of racial grievances with the spoils of redress to be handed out to supporters. I fight that as a matter of self defense.

I'm pretty sure you knew that but thought you could cleverly accuse me of racism in a lame attempt to discredit the truth of the massive damage the left causes by using race based arguments to advance their political agenda at the cost of a high friction society.
You continuing this juvenile game only proves you’re in the midst of yet another of your patented meltdowns.

You’re not rebutting anything. Just attacking, harassing and badgering.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once again you have avoided even mentioning Omar's name; hence, your voiced concern for the OP remains both artificial and hypocritical.
Day 4 of Meltdown Amerosa nears its end...
Day 4 of Meltdown Amerosa nears its end... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Day 5 of YR's poster stalking begins.

will the Obelisk save you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk

pray to the Obelisk of salvation!!

{Staff edit-ck}
mooooo......

lots of cows here.

their flatulence is over whelming....

lol!
Jackie's right, and you're still failing American Civics. The House unto itself does constitute a branch of government.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The House unto itself does not constitute a branch of Congress.

Talk about delusional. You are contradicting your own self in the same thread!!!

If I were arguing with myself I at least would be engaged in intelligent debate.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, so intelligent you contradict yourself.
Yeah, so intelligent you contradict yourself. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I know that the House unto itself does not constitute a branch of government. Never has.
Day 5 continues. New day, same post.
I know that the House unto itself does not constitute a branch of government. Never has. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then why did you say that it is?? Your words are right there in writing, I quoted YOUR post. Are you people really this delusional? (That was a rhetorical question. No need to answer)
Then why did you say that it is?? Your words are right there in writing, I quoted YOUR post. Are you people really this delusional? (That was a rhetorical question. No need to answer) Originally Posted by Little Monster
That lone instance was a typing mistake. Your's is a reflection of your poor education and inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it it is written.
That lone instance was a typing mistake. Your's is a reflection of your poor education and inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it it is written. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Another typing mistake, IBH?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
That lone instance was a typing mistake. Your's is a reflection of your poor education and inability to understand the U.S. Constitution as it it is written. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You make a lot of typing mistakes IB. Im not being critical. Im sure you learned that in the Military. We all know what a failure our military has been since Vietnam.
You make a lot of typing mistakes IB. Im not being critical. Im sure you learned that in the Military. We all know what a failure our military has been since Vietnam. Originally Posted by themystic

You needn't apologize for not knowing your stuff. Everyone here knows that you lack the education and skills to offer an intelligent critique on any subject.