Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

• ktiix
  • 09-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Okay I just sent sweet treat a pm. I said I was sorry. She did call me the bitch first but yes I handed out some not nice things. Will see what happens. The ball is in her court now. But I wanted to be the adult and put a end to this stupid childish crap. Savanah I am sorry.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
my best friend used to say that any apology spoken between a woman's legs is twice as true.

The point has been made. This was about WP all the other BS is BS. Time to close and move on. Good Luck WP. Originally Posted by BigDBone
Who appointed you King of shit hill? This thread was about Wp for the first two paragraphs of the first post then it veered heavily into IFS territory.
Okay guys she has not yet replied. But hey at least I tried and said I am sorry.
I for one though can't wait to see her twitter page. lol
But here I will save her some time. The first pm I sent her was at 2:26pm on 9-22-2014
It said word for word this title Did you really? Did you really punch a hole in his hotel wall? I think this needs to be known if true. He said he posted it already on eccie and I am assuming in the mens area. Girl that is crazy if you did.

Okay here's the second pm I sent her at 12;42pm same day title Love the new pics. And then again word for word Hey I know you and I don't like each other. I wish we could put it passed us. But some guy just called me and said you saw him awhile back and you punched holes in his hotel wall? I was like no way. He said he posted it on eccie somewhere. I was like no she didn't. But hey love your new pics.

Now yall tell me how the hell that girl went crazy over that. If you want I will forwarded that to anyone that wants it with the date and time as well. Oh and hey Savanah cant wait too see this same stuff on twitter. lol
Double post
Doubles or not, Tara has got my attention and I may just give her a call! Originally Posted by TallDallasGuy
I workout religiously, sugar free diet, and work the pole 6 days a week, but don't advertise my health routines here. . . Reviews speak for themselves

I hope one is encouraging to those provider's who do not live a HEALTHY lifestyle , not so much a skinny one, and continue to pat on the back to those providers who do , and Lily your body is HOT...we've discussed your fitness so my props.

Tara, you're the sweetest, and don't have that "the world revolves around me" syndrome that some well established providers have. Its real down to earth ladies like ourselves who make this hobby great and I know how hard you work

Have a great day folks!
Doubles or not, Tara has got my attention and I may just give her a call! Originally Posted by TallDallasGuy
Cmon buddy you're slackin....If I were able to get back home to Dallas as often as I wish I'd have to double my hobby budget....every body knows all the girls are in Dallas......
  • 09-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Welcome back WP!

Don't let the haters get you down.
Ignore the bad, surround yourself with the good people.

Be safe, have fun!
Hope we can meet someday!
Okay I just sent sweet treat a pm. I said I was sorry. She did call me the bitch first but yes I handed out some not nice things. Will see what happens. The ball is in her court now. But I wanted to be the adult and put a end to this stupid childish crap. Savanah I am sorry.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Actually I never received a pm from you at all today.. I guess that was just for show. But sure, I forgive you. I don't care enough about the whole situation to hold a grudge against you personally and i never ever pm'd you out of the blue just to tell you how shitty you look and to try to bring you down. But we all have bad days. It is what it is. I'm over it & have been over it
Too funny you have got to be joking me. I am forwarding to u right now. Hey I will send it to the mods as well so they can see when I sent it. Or better yet im so sure I sent it you earlier anyone that wants to can have my username and password to see what time I sent it to you. You are a liar and you know it.
Funny it was sent at 3:26. You are a liar. I have already forwarded it to 5 people. Grow up please
Cmon buddy you're slackin....If I were able to get back home to Dallas as often as I wish I'd have to double my hobby budget....every body knows all the girls are in Dallas...... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Haaaa!!!
I'll buy the first beer when you're in Dallas in a what, a couple weeks or so?!
I don't think I'm slacking, I just can't keep up with you!
YOU are the man!!

I do have my list of wonderful ladies to go down.
WP,

ECCIE is important to me because it, the Hobby, is an outlet for stress. I can meetup with fellow hobbyists for beers, schedule my next GFE session if the SO seems distant, or a PSE session if I just want some mindless kinky sex. Either way this is a place where I can come and leave the stress at work or at home. If I happen across drama, I can just move on or read a different thread. (Who am I kidding though, I will totally lurk and watch the drama unfold)

Cheers,

Jake
You are a liar. I have already forwarded it to 5 people. Grow up please Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'm thinking the "make amends" portion of our program is over.
I'm thinking the "make amends" portion of our program is over. Originally Posted by dodger
Exactly. That was extremely short lived.. Even I didn't take that shit serious.. Come on now.. Lmao
This is better than the Dallas Game
I'm thinking the "make amends" portion of our program is over. Originally Posted by dodger
It is when she lies about not getting an apology. She is crazy. I have sent it to the mods with the time I sent it. She is nothing but a liar. And I hate liars.