but its always about the same thing

the truth and the lefts denial of same
The left tries to make their own truth! As the nathan story clearly shows! lol
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2019, 10:39 AM
maybe sometimes

but its always about the same thing

the truth and the lefts denial of same Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You get unhinged about the left doing the exact same thing as you?

that seems rather hypocritical
ridiculous but expected
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2019, 10:45 AM
The left tries to make their own truth! As the nathan story clearly shows! lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
This was a nothing burger, just like the reportthat Judge Sullivan order to the Muller team was a nothing burger.

Yet you cry about one and defend the other.

all this really proves is your bias
This was a nothing burger, just like the reportthat Judge Sullivan order to the Muller team was a nothing burger.

Yet you cry about one and defend the other.

all this really proves is your bias Originally Posted by WTF
Links to any quotes made by me about the Sullivan order?

Nothing burger? That's what libs. want! This shows how the media crafts their own stories to fit their agenda! When the story gets highly disproven the media will say "nothing burger!"
Google would have clued you in to how the lib-retard media was having to eat its words after Phillips was exposed as a Stolen Valor fraud.

You should have checked out Phillips before you embarrassed yourself. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I have not embarrassed myself asking for "facts,have you by dodging the question?
RTM - Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults

RTM - Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults

Thank you valued poster!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm not the one who is butt hurt and telling someone to STFU Originally Posted by Hotrod511

I have not embarrassed myself asking for "facts,have you by dodging the question? Originally Posted by bamscram
Yeah, you did, and you still are. Notice how you're still asking about Phillips' personnel file two days after Hotrod511 posted a video which shows and discusses -- ta-da -- Phillips' personnel file. It takes a special kind of talent to not see what has been put directly in front of you.
Yeah, you did, and you still are. Notice how you're still asking about Phillips' personnel file two days after Hotrod511 posted a video which shows and discusses -- ta-da -- Phillips' personnel file. It takes a special kind of talent to not see what has been put directly in front of you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Yeah, you did, and you still are. Notice how you're still asking about Phillips' personnel file two days after Hotrod511 posted a video which shows and discusses -- ta-da -- Phillips' personnel file. It takes a special kind of talent to not see what has been put directly in front of you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Addressing hot rod, before the rules changed he followed me around like a puppy. About 90%
of my posts he either lied about who I was posted a cartoon, or made some dumb ass statement.
I usually ignore what he has to say.

You just lie so much, or spread disinformation, who believes you without a source?
Addressing hot rod, before the rules changed he followed me around like a puppy. About 90%
of my posts he either lied about who I was posted a cartoon, or made some dumb ass statement.
I usually ignore what he has to say.

You just lie so much, or spread disinformation, who believes you without a source? Originally Posted by bamscram
Are you Lenny? Let’s see who’s lying.
Are you Lenny? Let’s see who’s lying. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you Lenny? Let’s see who’s lying. Originally Posted by bambino

No are you stupid? Nor any of the other names you clowns made up either.
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I rest my case.