Tom Delay Finally COMPLETLY Cleared By Texas's Highest Court.

• WTF
  • 10-06-2014, 01:28 PM
How many times have you had a $100 bill returned "NSF"?

Keep it up, child. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do understand that you are under a legal obligation to honor the checks you write, right?

You can go to jail for writing hot checks LL. If you had a checking account or business you might know these kind of things

• WTF
  • 10-06-2014, 01:37 PM
If you weren't so sad, you would be funny.

Still think a "check is money" do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
This was my first post in this thread....it is as true now as it was then.

Tom DeLay circumvented Texas Law.

If you are a right leaning person you tend to find excuses for that ....just like those on the left overlook their leaders bs.

But if you followed wtf he did, he was guilty as sin.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Tom DeLay was going to get kicked to the curb by GOP voters in his district....a very hard thing to have happen to you unless voters have seen through his slight of hand bullshit. They did not like that he took Corporate money and sent it to Washington to clean it up as something else.

Well, it's a shame. It would have been a fine thing to see that son of a bitch frog-marched into a prison cell wearing cuffs.

But, the court has ruled.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Well, it's a shame. It would have been a fine thing to see that son of a bitch frog-marched into a prison cell wearing cuffs.

But, the court has ruled. Originally Posted by timpage
No crying here.... I realize that you need a sympathetic court on your side. Tom DeLay is much like OJ Simpson in this regard. And LexusLiar is his Johnny Cochran!

There is no difference when it comes to spending our money and telling lies on the other.
'Course you just think one side does it....or does it better!

. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF's tiny toolkit proudly on display!

No.

Why do you obsessively rewrite what people DON'T POST and try to make it look like other people post shit you want them to post, so you can continue having a dialogue with yourself and your hair-brain thoughts.

Please don't take my lack of any further response today as an admission. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexusLiar....how many Hot Checks have you written? You do understand that over a certain amount is a felony? Try and convince the Texas voters that a check is not money. Even Tom DeLay's GOP controlled district knew he was full of shit on that whopper of a lie and was going to vote him out. That is why he quit. Originally Posted by WTF
There goes WTF the moronic buffoon again! Just friggin' hysterical! The King of keeping his own scorecard and he hasn't figured it out yet!

You seem to have a problem with WTFs genitals, turdfly.

Whassup with that?
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2014, 09:55 PM
WTF's tiny toolkit proudly on display!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
You got a loose nut in your mouth needs tightening?

Whassup with that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess that means you don't. Please do not explain.
LMAO!

Gotcha Whiny!
Hey, if you have no problem with WPFs genitals, Assup, I'm not going to judge. I believe people of your ilk can love who you want. Just be happy.

Assup>>> <<<WPF

Ain't that sweet?
You do understand that you are under a legal obligation to honor the checks you write, right?

You can go to jail for writing hot checks LL. If you had a checking account or business you might know these kind of things. Originally Posted by WTF
Are you still trying to appear relevant to the discussion?

You are lecturing me on banking accounts and you think ...

........... a "check = money"??

You are a joke. A simple-minded joke.
The King of keeping his own scorecard and he hasn't figured it out yet! Originally Posted by gnadfly
He quits keeping score at the 9th, and declares himself a leader!

He's still stuck on "checks are money"!!!!

What is sad ...

... the Court in its opinion didn't decide the case on "checks" vs. "money"!!!

The little fucker can't even read.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2014, 06:39 AM
Are you still trying to appear relevant to the discussion?

You are lecturing me on banking accounts and you think ...

........... a "check = money"??

You are a joke. A simple-minded joke. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The voters in his district knew what he did was illegal/wrong even if the cesspool in the Texas Judicial House bailed Old Tom out.

What % of eCommerce do you think is handled with cold hard cash? You are living in the Pony Express era LL.

Tom DeLay is the OJ Simpson of Texas Politics and LexusLiar is the Johnny Cochran.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2014, 06:44 AM

Whassup with that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess that means you don't. Please do not explain. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You have a problem with my genitals old man? Sounds kinda weird....care to explain. Do I not have "Reagan" tattoo'd on my nuts like you Tea'billies. Is that the problem?