Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

You girls stick together, but when the boys do it impresses you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Not really... Jelly and syrup makes you sticky boys stick together, eehbuhhhrrrrrr...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ
Please name the last political book you read that did not match your uhhhh "philosophy ". Originally Posted by WTF
"political book"? Probably your "bible" ... Mein Kampf!

Weren't you gay and jew bashing, and confessed to being a racist?
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 03:30 PM
"political book"? Probably your "bible" ... Mein Kampf!

Weren't you gay and jew bashing, and confessed to being a racist? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You've read Mein Kampf?........when was that LL? When you were a storm trooper in the Third Reich
Not really... Jelly and syrup makes you sticky boys stick together, eehbuhhhrrrrrr...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Sperm keeps you and your ilk stuck together whiffy.
WPFagboy and I'dLikeABiggen must cruise together for "hot" sailors. It's ok, boys. You're legal now.
WPFagboy and I'dLikeABiggen must cruise together for "hot" sailors. It's ok, boys. You're legal now. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
. Where do you go to meet hot sailors, Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's SAILERS!
You've read Mein Kampf?.... Originally Posted by WTF
Do you consider it to be a "political book"?
the fact iran nabbed the sailors and humiliated them but was "so nice" to release them after only one day and this immediately before we were to give them the billions and were to stop the sanctions and give them the criminals was meant to show just who the bitch is and it aint them

and it wont be them when the inspection regime supposedly begins

would Obama have nabbed any Iranian immediately prior to the closing of his great deal? I doubt it...he'd be on eggshells hoping not to upset them
the fact iran nabbed the sailors and humiliated them but was "so nice" to release them after only one day and this immediately before we were to give them the billions and were to stop the sanctions and give them the criminals was meant to show just who the bitch is and it aint them

and it wont be them when the inspection regime supposedly begins

would Obama have nabbed any Iranian immediately prior to the closing of his great deal? I doubt it...he'd be on eggshells hoping not to upset them Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Latest report stated everything except two sim cards from phones had been returned. The personnel were not mistreated.
Latest report stated everything except two sim cards from phones had been returned. The personnel were not mistreated. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Except for kneeling with their hands behind their heads at gunpoint. Forced to apologize. The woman soldier had to wear Muslim garb. They were treated to a nice Muslim meal tho. Looked like a fun time had by all.
Latest report stated everything except two sim cards from phones had been returned. The personnel were not mistreated. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How would Germany have treated them? Or maybe the Japanese? How about mexico? Face it, Iran is our enemy for the moment. Holding our sailors at gun point is not a good thing. Weren't you one of the idiots calling the occupiers in Oregon terrorists because they were legally armed? Why not save that for Iranians.
Except for kneeling with their hands behind their heads at gunpoint. Forced to apologize. The woman soldier had to wear Muslim garb. They were treated to a nice Muslim meal tho. Looked like a fun time had by all. Originally Posted by bambino
How would Germany have treated them? Or maybe the Japanese? How about mexico? Face it, Iran is our enemy for the moment. Holding our sailors at gun point is not a good thing. Weren't you one of the idiots calling the occupiers in Oregon terrorists because they were legally armed? Why not save that for Iranians. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When two boats enter waters claimed by a country,with armed personnel on board there is a reaction till it is sorted out. What did you want the welcome wagon?
When two boats from a COUNTRY that has been patroling the waters and keeping the peace that are full of UNIFORMED sailors you don't treat them like some South American cartel members unless you consider them the enemy. What are you today dumbass? The enemy? Do you also know that it is against the Geneva Convention to photograph them like the did, to force them to "confess", and to steal any of their possessions? Your friendly neighborhood Revolutionary Guards deserve a nice US Navy cruise missile down their throats for this. I would also like the real explanation about how those US sailors got there. Not buying either the mechanical breakdown or the off course story. Definitely not buying that no one realized that they were missing. We have Aegis on the Anzio and it can see every surface and air contact for a hundred miles around.
When two boats enter waters claimed by a country,with armed personnel on board there is a reaction till it is sorted out. What did you want the welcome wagon? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Maybe check them out, and determine why they are there. When you determine it was a mistake, turn them on their way. Not make a humiliating propaganda film for the world to see. You think Obama would have our military do that? Of course not. He orders our military to stand down when Americans are getting killed.