when should the session timer start and or end?

And ellipses are indicated with three periods. Don't play with me, TMFT. I'll fuck you up Strunk & White style! Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Humor ... you should try it...
Attached Images File Type: jpg lighten up.JPG (27.8 KB, 141 views) File Type: jpg internettuffguy.JPG (65.0 KB, 143 views)
China Doll, this is the Houston forums and a lot of us came over when ASPD died. We tend to dance to our own drummer and do our own thing.

Houston was very strong in the ASPD days and seems to be pretty strong here. A lot of us registered within a year or so, but guys like dearhunter and myself have been friends since around 2003 or so.

I have no reviews here, but had literally hundreds within the past 10 years. Same for dearhunter and many others.

No dear CD, we aren't the total newbies that our information listed may indicate we are.

Most of us just tell it like we feel, nothing personal, but just giving our opinions. We don't get together and pm each other and say, 'ok, today we gang up on CD'. We are all our own individuals with our own thoughts and opinions. Some have stronger opinions than (then ) others.

Actually it makes for a better exchange of thoughts. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Wow. This really seemed to have come out of nowhere, dear. Either I missed something, or you are seeing something that is not there. I thought we were all having a good time.
Also, just for the record, I don't think I have ever once looked at the number of posts or the number of reviews. I don't care. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I'm still lost regarding what you speak of, though.
As do I. Also, I don't always pay attention when I'm on the board, and I'm a master at justifying my mistakes. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I have never made a mistake... I thought I did once... but I was wrong...
Humor ... you should try it... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

TMFT, there seems to be a problem with your equipment.
........but with all of your education, you already new that. Originally Posted by dearhunter
*ahem* speaking of education since some of you guys want to be grammar freaks in here. learn how to distinguish "knew" from "new". 2 totally different words and meanings.

What I'm getting at is nobody's perfect here. We all come from different walks of life. If a person's post contains grammar issues you don't have to be an ass about it. You obviously knew what they were trying to say so what was the point in getting fresh about it?

No beef on my end, just talking real shit. Excuse my FRENCH. lol back on topic....
Wow. This really seemed to have come out of nowhere, dear. Either I missed something, or you are seeing something that is not there. I thought we were all having a good time. Originally Posted by China Doll
We are having a great time. Threads of this nature are so informative.

This was basically my reply about the grammar check thing that was going on, stuff that guys like chicagoboy took to a higher level in the Houston ASPD forums.

A lot of people look at the date register and amount of reviews and use that to gauge credibility, and in that context, they are mistaken by thinking a bunch of us are total newbies that just flew into this hobby from parts unknown. Not implying that you did, but it is done by others.

I think I was just letting you know that most of Houston dances to our own drummer. I'm sure Houston is far more active than the NY or northeast forums and this was my explanation why.

At least I like you enough and respect you enough to post and type all of this.
*ahem* speaking of education since some of you guys want to be grammar freaks in here. learn how to distinguish "knew" from "new". 2 totally different words and meanings.

What I'm getting at is nobody's perfect here. We all come from different walks of life. If a person's post contains grammar issues you don't have to be an ass about it. You obviously knew what they were trying to say so what was the point in getting fresh about it?

No beef on my end, just talking real shit. Excuse my FRENCH. lol back on topic.... Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
True. All I'm saying is represent your alma mater. There's no shame in it.

I suspect there aren't nearly as many Master's Degrees in here as are claimed.

No beef on my end, just talking real shit. Excuse my FRENCH. lol back on topic.... Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
lol...like I said earlier more times than not we misspell on purpose. He's not being an ass just humorous and if you could have read the thread from the p that that whole thing came from you would be laughing I promise.
True. All I'm saying is represent your alma mater. There's no shame in it.

I suspect there aren't nearly as many Master's Degrees in here as are claimed. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Nice shirt. I gotta get one of them
lol...like I said earlier more times than not we misspell on purpose. He's not being an ass just humorous and if you could have read the thread from the p that that whole thing came from you would be laughing I promise. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ya thinck.

Ya thinck.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
It's funny I wasn't on the p long when I saw that thread and realized what a great sense of humor everyone on here has.
[quote=thebodyguard_69;506346]*ahem* speaking of education since some of you guys want to be grammar freaks in here. learn how to distinguish "knew" from "new". 2 totally different words and meanings...../quote]
tb_69, you are knew here.........don't sweat the little stuff.
I guess I'm just old school, because I don't deem colloquial acceptance a rule. Originally Posted by China Doll
CD said "colloquial"...........tha t's just hot.

Also just being funny here, you do know that after a period the next letter is supposed to be capital right...lol