Will Eccie go dark again on SEPTEMBER 1, 2019? NEW TEXAS SEX CRIMES: THE ONLINE PROSTITUTION LAWS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019

Eccie has a big decision to make. They don't want to lose their 506,031 member clientele, that took 10 years to create. At the same time, they don't want to go to jail. I really don't think the FEDS are after the providers or the clients, they want the BIG fish. The owners/operators. When backpage was seized, they went after one or 2 guy's, the owners/operators. Craigslist shut down voluntarily after warnings and they went after no one. Craigslist shuts down its personals section only. Eros went dark for awhile and they went after no one there either.

There is no need to delete your account. They are not after us. They want the owners/operators. Eccie might be thinking: do we really need to shut down the entire site? or maybe just certain areas like showcases, etc... I am sure they are in meetings at this very moment, deciding which way to go on this. Once they lose a BIG clientele base, and people scatter, eccie will never get it back. It is estimated that Eccie is worth 500,000 per year. MANY MANY MANY ASPD members came here to get this site started.

CG
Eccie has a big decision to make. They don't want to lose their 506,031 member clientele, that took 10 years to create. At the same time, they don't want to go to jail. I really don't think the FEDS are after the providers or the clients, they want the BIG fish. The owners/operators. When backpage was seized, they went after one or 2 guy's, the owners/operators. Craigslist shut down voluntarily after warnings and they went after no one. Craigslist shuts down its personals section only. Eros went dark for awhile and they went after no one there either.

There is no need to delete your account. They are not after us. They want the owners/operators. Eccie might be thinking: do we really need to shut down the entire site? or maybe just certain areas like showcases, etc... I am sure they are in meetings at this very moment, deciding which way to go on this. Once they lose a BIG clientele base, and people scatter, eccie will never get it back. It is estimated that Eccie is worth 500,000 per year. MANY MANY MANY ASPD members came here to get this site started.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I do agree even though there may be a few stings here and there just up your screening process ladies that's all I can say
Well, it appears that my guess was correct.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061750175

Since i am on a roll, let me make one more guess.
ALL CBJ ladies that charge 300/hr or more will be shunned.

CG
Well, it appears that my guess was correct.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061750175

This may indirectly work for the better.

The way I see it, it will encourage the ladies to post a bit more and have more of a presence on the board.

If you ask a particular few, to their dismay, every time a provider post, it's an ad anyway. I personally don't mind the ladies posting, and actually prefer it.

Talking to guys all day...shit, I can to go a gym or a barbershop and do that.
This may indirectly work for the better.

The way I see it, it will encourage the ladies to post a bit more and have more of a presence on the board.

If you ask a particular few, to their dismay, every time a provider post, it's an ad anyway. I personally don't mind the ladies posting, and actually prefer it.

Talking to guys all day...shit, I can to go a gym or a barbershop and do that. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I agree. I prefer the ladies to join in discussions. While the Eccie Gods are changing rules, can we change just ONE more? "ALLOW THE LADIES TO POST IN REVIEWS" I know i am reaching here but, there are way to many hobbyists that lie like a rug in reviews. lol False reviews are worthless. This is the ONLY site that posts detailed reviews. y'all took away their advertising. give them something. I am not talking about ROS, just commenting or responding on their review.

CG
It has turned into a chat room
Eccie has a big decision to make. They don't want to lose their 506,031 member clientele, that took 10 years to create.

... It is estimated that Eccie is worth 500,000 per year. MANY MANY MANY ASPD members came here to get this site started.

i'm gonna guess here. their investment was low to begin with (servers, software, donain registration, time & energy).
with the banner ads, the paid membership, ongoing expenses are prolly covered.

so, i'm guess the question they have been asking (*) is "how long do we wanna ride this gravy train - and its associated headaches?"

this prolly isnt their only source of personal income.
they could prolly completely pull the pull and sleep easy tonite.

that would affect us clients & providers much more.

however they answer that question, it's best to diversify, know your regs' info, get screened now, and have a sucking/fucking deliteful autumn 2019 !!!

(* they should have known of the law since end of may, right ?????)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQZ0qmf-mk

Hi Sovanna, you have maintained that sexy figure for a very long time. Admire your figure from afar.

ECCIE is preparing for this:

Ladies, If you are NOT on P411, please post your number and don't change it or PM me with contact info. P411 will be my address book and go to site. It has everything i need except reviews. I have checked P411 and everything is business as usual. I also have a Twitter account. Guys, check OH2 and see if there are any changes. I remember when ASPD went dark a couple times before the final day. Those high rates will start dropping now.

Thanks Copierguy0. Eros was taking forever to post my ad so recently I was able to get a refund. I'm glad. No point of having it up now. Guess having our number and email up is good for now. My website will be on p411.
With multiple pages of request to delete accounts makes me wonder.
With multiple pages of request to delete accounts makes me wonder. Originally Posted by Whodwho
This was handled so poorly, it borders on malpractice. I wonder how many of those cancellations are paying members?

This law was known months ago. Ownership could have made plans, communicated those plans, and avoided the panic exodus that’s ongoing.

Pitiful.
I wish that those Texas politicians would fight prostitution as vigorously as mass shootings. With prayers instead of new laws !!!!

With multiple pages of request to delete accounts makes me wonder. Originally Posted by Whodwho
This was handled so poorly, it borders on malpractice. I wonder how many of those cancellations are paying members?

This law was known months ago. Ownership could have made plans, communicated those plans, and avoided the panic exodus that’s ongoing.

Pitiful. Originally Posted by TinMan
I agree with you TinMan, the only explanation that i can think of is: 5 months ago, they were thinking of just pulling the entire plug, and why cause any unnecessary panic. As time went by, they started to think of another way around this situation, and did some research. (getting legal advice) They came up with just shutting down certain areas that might get them in trouble. They know that once a half million people scatter, the party is over. This is a gold mine for them. More people than ASPD, P411, and OH2 combined.

CG

Pitiful. Originally Posted by TinMan
yep, that's why i posted "(* they should have known of the law since end of may, right ?????)"

but, we arent the owners, so what the fuck do we know about running a website and keeping abreast of the laws??
.. This is a gold mine for them. More people than ASPD. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
it might be a gold mine, but, as i posted, so, i'm guess the question they have been asking (*) is "how long do we wanna ride this gravy train - and its associated headaches?"
if it were m e, unless i was paing salaries to some folks and not distributing return on investment, i'd be asking "how greedy and needy am i?"

cos, if this was their sole source of personal income, they're no better than many of the providers over the years who see the cash bull, milk it of its sperm, and then spill the milk before taking it to market and selling it for a profit, which gets banked for retirement.