Typical. Slam the leader and then offer no advice. Rummy is about the same as some of you numbnut Tea tards...

We are always trying to throw stones at at other counties for being ducked up, but we were founded by slave owners No. Slaves were introduced to Virginia after the first English colonists had settled in the New World. and kept slaves for more than a hundred years. The same country that went to war against Hitler, and at the same time hanging black people from trees. And Africans are still selling Africans into slavery today. How would we have felt if someone had tried to invade us because of the horrible things that were being done to blacks back then. We would have fought back with everything we had and any non organized military rebals fighting in the streets would have been called insurgents. Recall the American Civil War: there was a war over the slavery issue. we had blacks in Korea fighting while their families had to sit in the back of the bus and couldn't even use white folks bathrooms or sit and have a meal with them. True. Look at the Congo, and Myanmar and all the other places with ducked up dictators killing millions. Nothings in it for us that's why we stay out. Exactly! Well the same goes here. Agree. Originally Posted by ladylove12
What would Iran have been like if the Shaw stayed in power. The U.S. installed the Shah for the British in 1953. What would Iraq had been like if we hadn't helped them with their war with Iran. In the wake of the Great War, the Big Four determined the artificial, national boundaries in South West Asia and North Africa: most of these 'countries' wouldn't 'exist' were it not for the intervention of the West. We are kicking out all the dictators that don't like the terrorists. we don't even know who the rebals we help really are. Agree. We're gonna kick him out of Syria then what. Agree. Let the Muslim brotherhood take over? That wouldn't benefit the U.S. Fuck it, just let the Ayatollah take over Syria to like he did when we helped get rid of the Shaw cause he wouldn't let us Fuck them over with the oil. The middle east is all about money. If they were poor with little resources to make millions with, we wouldn't give a Fuck. Afghanistan comes to mind. We would talk shit about it on the news and that's that. Originally Posted by ladylove12

That link is a bit deceiving. They want us to do their dirty work.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...nd-benny-gantz

Israeli officials ratcheted up their rhetoric, declaring bluntly that Assad had gassed his people and should be punished.
“It takes a barbarian to employ poison gas,” tweeted Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, a spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces, who likened Assad to Mussolini, Hitler and Hussein. Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon called the Assad government “monstrous.”
Yuval Steinitz, Israel’s minister for international affairs, strategy and intelligence, said it is “crystal clear” that the Syrian military launched last week’s attack and that it involved chemical weapons.
“The world cannot allow this to continue,” Steinitz said. Syrian leaders, he added, “have no barriers, no moral inhibitions.” Originally Posted by WTF
Public proclamations and private, national intentions are often different. That's what got Carter in trouble in Iran.
That link is a bit deceiving. They want us to do their dirty work.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...nd-benny-gantz

Israeli officials ratcheted up their rhetoric, declaring bluntly that Assad had gassed his people and should be punished.
“It takes a barbarian to employ poison gas,” tweeted Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, a spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces, who likened Assad to Mussolini, Hitler and Hussein. Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon called the Assad government “monstrous.”
Yuval Steinitz, Israel’s minister for international affairs, strategy and intelligence, said it is “crystal clear” that the Syrian military launched last week’s attack and that it involved chemical weapons.
“The world cannot allow this to continue,” Steinitz said. Syrian leaders, he added, “have no barriers, no moral inhibitions.” Originally Posted by WTF
Israel bombed a chemical weapons plant a year or so ago. Israel denied it. Syria officials said there was an accident because they didn't want inspectors there.

The US WANTS to do Israel's dirty work (remember when Saddam sent SCUDS into Israel) in order to keep whatever Pan Arabic coalition the US has entact.

Try to keep up you moronic buffon.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2013, 05:30 PM
We went into Iraq because of the the 9/11 attack...........if 9/11 hadn't happened there wouldn't have been an Iraq war. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Your naivety is showing....
http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/03-...on.cgi.16.html

Secret US plans for Iraq's oil, before 9/11

By Greg Palast
Reporting for Newsnight
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4354269.stm

The Bush administration made plans for war and for Iraq's oil before the 9/11 attacks, sparking a policy battle between neo-cons and Big Oil, BBC's Newsnight has revealed.

Two years ago today - when President George Bush announced US, British and Allied forces would begin to bomb Baghdad - protesters claimed the US had a secret plan for Iraq's oil once Saddam had been conquered.

In fact there were two conflicting plans, setting off a hidden policy war between neo-conservatives at the Pentagon, on one side, versus a combination of "Big Oil" executives and US State Department "pragmatists".

"Big Oil" appears to have won. The latest plan, obtained by Newsnight from the US State Department was, we learned, drafted with the help of American oil industry consultants.

Insiders told Newsnight that planning began "within weeks" of Bush's first taking office in 2001, long before the September 11th attack on the US.
Now don't get me wrong, I love my country, but I hate the way our nation can be such hypocrites. I wish Obama would take some of that missile money and open up some food pantries and more places homeless and poor people can go to get free clothes and shoes.
"got money for war, but can't feed the poor"
Tupac
Are you not aware Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Please don't put those together. We steady been thru this.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Israel bombed a chemical weapons plant a year or so ago. Israel denied it. Syria officials said there was an accident because they didn't want inspectors there.

The US WANTS to do Israel's dirty work (remember when Saddam sent SCUDS into Israel) in order to keep whatever Pan Arabic coalition the US has entact.

Try to keep up you moronic buffon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes their dirty work...they want us to disarm Iran. That is the end game. Please try and keep up asswipe.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-israel-wan...163800028.html

As President Barack Obama pours on the pressure for a US strike in Syria, the overarching concern in Israel is not the potential for retaliation if the US goes ahead; it’s whether the US can regain some of the credibility it has lost over the past decade in the Middle East due to its controversial war in Iraq and somewhat muddled policy during the Arab uprisings.
Restoring that credibility is seen as a crucial deterrent to Iran’s nuclear ambitions.
“I think if there is Israeli pressure for the Americans to do something, it’s on the Iranian issue,” says Efraim Inbar, director of the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar-Ilan University. “The only way for America to regain its credibility in the Middle East is to act against Iran. Because even a late strike on Syria would look very tepid and forced upon Obama by circumstances.”
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2013, 05:44 PM

Public proclamations and private, national intentions are often different. That's what got Carter in trouble in Iran. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes it did, Reagan too!
Yes it did, Reagan too! Originally Posted by WTF
Yup!
The terrorist group week were at war with weren't even in Iraq til we went. they started a group there to fight us and names it after Iraq. That was total bullshit and we had no business going.. Didnt even get us anywhere. Years from now another or worse sadam may take power, then what. We will be looking stupid just like we did with the Shaw of iran
  • Doove
  • 09-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Bush implemented his plan, Doofus, and you're the one who said Saddam smuggled the WMD out of Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Boy you are dumb.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my country, but I hate the way our nation can be such hypocrites. I wish Obama would take some of that missile money and open up some food pantries and more places homeless and poor people can go to get free clothes and shoes.
"got money for war, but can't feed the poor"
Tupac Originally Posted by ladylove12
You do know that over 40% of the country is receiving food stamps?
Yes their dirty work...they want us to disarm Iran. That is the end game. Please try and keep up asswipe.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-israel-wan...163800028.html

... Originally Posted by WTF
You don't even know what you are saying moronic buffoon. Its not just Israel that doesn't want Iran to have nukes, its the Sauds, Iraqi and every other major player in the area and to some extent, the international community. Israel will do the dirty work when it has to as with the Chemical plant strike, Nuclear Plant strike, killing Iraqi scientists, Stuxnet, etc. But the US will have to APPEAR to lead certain operations to keep the Pan-Arab alliance intact.

So no Israel does not want the US to do its dirty work. Israel can do and does do its dirty work. The US needs to keep the Arab alliance together.
WTF,

Back on your original topic, what do you think of the advice that TEA-tard Vladimir Putin gave Obama to solve his red line crisis?
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2013, 08:06 AM

So no Israel does not want the US to do its dirty work. Israel can do and does do its dirty work. The US needs to keep the Arab alliance together. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Without the United States there would be no Israel...so yes in fact if you could see the big picture they need us way more than we need them. If it wasn't for oil in the region, we would not give a damn about Israel or any other country in that region.

They use us by trying to scare the American pubic (dumbshits like you) into thinking how important they are to us. That might of been so prior to all the oil/gas we have found in the last five years.

WTF,

Back on your original topic, what do you think of the advice that TEA-tard Vladimir Putin gave Obama to solve his red line crisis? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It was much better than Rummy's.

You do understand that Obama will still bomb them if this move does not work out. What Putin did was save congress's ass. Those chickenshit did not want to go on the record with a vote.

Our congress did not want to do their job. Obama obviously really did not want to bomb them but without the threat, we would not have been able to get to this position.

We will see how it plays out.
You don't even know what you are saying moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
First Turdfly felt the need to call out another poster, not once but twice, for lacking credibility. Now he calls out yet another poster by calling him a "moronic buffoon."

I believe we have a open and shut case of Turdfly trying to drive off those he feels might be competition!