YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Crown black and coke says I cannot tolerate the gong show clip for more than 3 minutes...ADD...LOL
My newest idea...PWI's (posting while intoxicated)
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Are you telling me some people post on this forum sober ?
Are you telling me some people post on this forum sober ? Originally Posted by essence
So whats's your beverage of choice?

Question: Which drinks are your friend and which are your enemy?

Beer-good for getting it on and squirting...hahaha...but head still spins the next morning

Cachaca- AKA sleepy-juice...knocks me on my ass in 1.5 drinks and makes me way to lazy to get it on...then I oversleep.

Red Wine..."I wanna sex you up," but bad morning breath and a lil headache

Crown-less squirt, wide open menu, no morning aftermath...bite your tongue DG!

Vodka..."don't stop, drop that pussy, drop that pussy..." I am under the illusion that I have an ass and have been known to attempt a booty clap. Sex is inevitable...but no mixing drinks.
^^^

Addendum

Sailor Jerry- "can I get a refill..." Great to get my drunken karaoke on...and have impromptu orgies ;-) followed by...I did what??? And waking in the afternoon

Tequila- lights out, what happened???
Good red wine - merlot, rioja - only cheap stuff gives a headache

Margharitas

Vodka

My gf's find that lime rita's enable mucho booty clapping.

I gave up on neat whisky, brandy etc. many years ago because it dehydrates me so much, I start burning up, and feel bad the next day. But vodka is fine (but I hate grey goose, muck).

Aguadiente is good for a few shots, and Polish Pure Spirit will give you a kick to get you into gear for a vigorous fuck.
Laundry is my kryptonite...it wins every time :-(
Laundry is my kryptonite...it wins every time :-( Originally Posted by YummyMarie

You mean when you sit on the washing machine and enjoy the vibrations?

Or when you have clean sweet smelling cotton sheets?
How about i check both ya lady in the picture sheet tonight? Let see how dirty we can the sheets.
You mean when you sit on the washing machine and enjoy the vibrations? Originally Posted by essence

Thinck unbalanced load ...
I came to the laundromat...no public orgasms for me...lol

My washer and dryer at home are kaputz...

Who wants to donate a brand new front load washer and dryer pair to me? I would gladly get some sheets dirty in exchange ;-)
You sop buy some produce and then go to the laundromat ...

Most washer and dryer issues even a tainted soul like me can fix.
You offering three-sides?

Anyone have a solution feel free to PM me...
Just saw that I am a part of a hobbyist' sig line...totally flattered!!!
I've decided to go out tonight to reward myself for tackling the laundry monster...I may not have won every battle, but I sure as hell am going to win the war!!!

Also, I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of you who have chimed in on this thread and shown me some love. Keep coming back please...I get lonely even with all the voices in my head!!!

• TheDr
  • 01-28-2013, 10:50 PM
Just saw that I am a part of a hobbyist' sig line...totally flattered!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
My pleasure Ms. Marie. Lol.