Crimea votes to join Russia

• CJ7
  • 03-24-2014, 12:06 PM
Seriously? From YOU?!?!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

nope, not from ME ... I have a Carry Permit... I'll make you famous.
nope, not from ME ... I have a Carry Permit... I'll make you famous. Originally Posted by CJ7
So you can cry and shoot at the same time? I'm fuckin impressed!

Staff edit, No kid pics. CC
I am the judge...you are guilty and should be deported you Dixie Chick hating little bitch.

Originally Posted by WTF

You have been judged by everyone on this board and found guilty of being a coward lacking in intelligence, integrity or any saving grace whatsoever...

Again you show how stupid, senile and confused you are - I've never posted anything about the Dixie Chicks, you spineless deflecting moron.
LL-- You are a total imbecile.

Total. Imb. E. Cile!
LL-- You are a total imbecile. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Which personality is posting now?

BTW is that "pre-existing condition" covered even when premiums are waived?
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 08:02 AM
You have been judged by everyone on this board and found guilty of being a coward lacking in intelligence, integrity or any saving grace whatsoever...

Again you show how stupid, senile and confused you are - I've never posted anything about the Dixie Chicks, you spineless deflecting moron. Originally Posted by lustylad
I am the sole judge you dumbass...now go burn some more CD's you hillbilly.
You do know there is no "max" to the Medicare part of the FICA tax? And it has been that way for ten years?

That's pretty funny coming from WTF, the self-admitted racist and TEA wipe.

You also know about the 3.8% Medicare Surtax? And the .9% Obamacare Tax? These also don't have a "max." The CPA you hire probably does and neglected to tell you because you've been attending a lot of TEA party rallies recently.

Or you are "keeping your own scorecard" again.

What a moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I was answering LL question . You have taken my answer out of context
Originally Posted by WTF
Your usual "out of context" dodge. Did your CPA not tell you? He probably did, you just have bad comprehension.

Again you show how stupid, senile and confused you are - I've never posted anything about the Dixie Chicks, you spineless deflecting moron. Originally Posted by lustylad
I am the sole judge you dumbass...now go burn some more CD's you hillbilly. Originally Posted by WTF
Right, you keep your own scorecard. How could anyone forget?

You moronic buffoon™.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 11:19 PM

Right, you keep your own scorecard. How could anyone forget?

™. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Everybody keeps their own scorecard old man, you're just to senile to know. .
You realize, of course, that calling WPF a "moronic buffoon" is quite insulting. To all moronic buffoons.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 11:37 PM
Says the man who thinks Gary Johnson should be President...
Everybody keeps their own scorecard old man, you're just to senile to know. . Originally Posted by WTF
Some should be banned from doing so .... like you. You apparently believe that if you end up in the woods and can't get out you get to start over with "zero" (where you usually start on this board).
You realize, of course, that calling WPF a "moronic buffoon" is quite insulting. To all moronic buffoons. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Please use the moronic buffoon™ trademark symbol when applying the term to WTF (the moronic buffoon™). Thanks!

Everybody keeps their own scorecard old man, you're just to senile to know. . Originally Posted by WTF
Says the guy who is paying the "max" Medicare! The key is lying on the scorecard and believing your own lies but that's what makes you....
You realize, of course, that calling WPF a "moronic buffoon" is quite insulting. To all moronic buffoons. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I see why you would be insulted. Who is WPF ?
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2014, 07:20 AM
Some should be banned from doing so .... like you. You apparently believe that if you end up in the woods and can't get out you get to start over with "zero" (where you usually start on this board). Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes old men who want their entitlements left untouched while bitching about spending and the deficit should be banned from keeping score.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2014, 07:27 AM

Says the guy who is paying the "max" Medicare! The key is lying on the scorecard and believing your own lies but that's what makes you.... Originally Posted by gnadfly
LexusLiar implied that I received a subsidy. I do not and said so. I then said I pay the max...which I do. Anybody knows wtf that means and I will not explain that to either you or LexusLiar . My point was that we have not paid enough into the system for all the benefits you greedy ant-American seniors want. You care nothing about this country only what this country can do for you.