MOSG During Half Hour Sessions

I do not offer hhr sessions.. onyl hr. Originally Posted by SweetMiMi

You are a wise and beautiful woman. If a woman is popular enough she'll keep just as busy with hour sessions as with half hour sessions.

In addition most older mongers may go in with the full intent of popping multiple times but when it comes down to it they end up snuggling, laughing and talking after the first pop anyway. That's all they were good for after all. It's amazing how that works.

What we don't appreciate is being told by the person whose service we bought and paid for how many times we can pop.
And actually your wrong, there is always more guy's with money then good quality providers. Originally Posted by asian rose
I agree with you. It comes down to a difference in opinion of what constitutes a "good quality" provider. Looks are only one aspect of it.

To make my point. In this thread alone we have another beautiful petite Asian provider who seems to know how to treat her clients without such demands.

If I were in need of another beautiful petite "Good quality" Asian provider I'd already be covered without having to look very far. There are several others on ECCIE as well.
I hope your trip to Austin was/is uneventful!

PASS......................plai n and simple.

You, my dear sure, are a VERY talented individual.
It reminds me of that man in the movie "Kinsey" who could achieve orgasm impeccably fast. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I also can stay hard all the time if I want. So shoot and just keep on riding baby. I love it, I could just fuck all day if I was in better shape.
That's what CG is for Wyldeman !
  • Sire
  • 11-01-2012, 04:03 PM
I like to see respectful, caring, nice guy' who care about me also Originally Posted by asian rose
So, now we have to "care" about you too?? You sound like my ex wife.

This threAD is good stuff. Nice one Asia chick!

Pizza anyone??
I provide hhr msog specials all the time and still get a lot of hour and more requests. Sonetines men have to crawl before they walk.
Instead of Travis County why
Can it be MSOG County..
Snoopy, are you self consciousness? All of us includes you? Self-consciousness is an acute sense of self-awareness. It is a preoccupation with oneself, as opposed to the philosophical state of self-awareness, which is the awareness that one exists as an individual being Originally Posted by asian rose
I was puzzling over this. Imagine my surprise when I Googled "self-consciousness", and got this definition on Wikipedia:

"Self-consciousness is an acute sense of self-awareness. It is a preoccupation with oneself, as opposed to the philosophical state of self-awareness, which is the awareness that one exists as an individual being ..."

And I resemble that remark, so I made a snarky comment, which I thought at the time was more on topic.

So which was it? Was I actually exhibiting signs of my self-admitted self-consciousness? Or was the person who made the comment really just deflecting attention from their own self-consciousness, in hopes that I might shut up?

I won't even go into someone posting with unattributed sources. This is a hobby board, not a masters thesis. And it's an interesting response on a number of levels.

This might be a good topic for a Co-ed thread: "Self-consciousness in the hobby, how has it affected you?"

Anyone want to kick it off? I don't want to be the one to do that, because people might think that I'm self-conscious about my self-consciousness.
I was puzzling over this. Imagine my surprise when I Googled "self-consciousness", and got this definition on Wikipedia:

"Self-consciousness is an acute sense of self-awareness. It is a preoccupation with oneself, as opposed to the philosophical state of self-awareness, which is the awareness that one exists as an individual being ..."

Originally Posted by ozmosys
I think it's pure coincidence that she used the Exact same Wikipedia wording as her own definition. She just so happens to be of the Exact same mind set as the author.

Are you implying that she's actually debating with a cut n paste and not even bright enough to at least reword it a little to reflect her own intelligent point of view?
Geesh man you're such a skeptic.
Are you implying that she's actually debating with a cut n paste and not even bright enough to at least reword it a little to reflect her own intelligent point of view?
Geesh man you're such a skeptic. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Someone can be very bright, and still not completely grasp the culture. I'm a prime example of that. Still testing the waters and learning through osmosis, pun intended.

And maybe there is some dishonesty when people take someone else's words and present them as if they were their own.

Or maybe they just don't understand the concept of plagiarism. We don't all pick and choose who we will meet based on concepts like that. But some of us do.

So better, when you use someone else's words, to find some way to tell us where you found them. Don't act like those words are your own.

Try to be authentic. Don't pretend to be someone that you are not. And if that means no MSG in hh sessions, put it in the profile. Yeah, I left out the O on purpose.

Stepping off of the soap-box now.