I bid you all Adieu

• CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Idiots are people who say one thing and do the other; Like "bidding adieu" (how queer is that); and not really leaving.........

Timmyboy must have been having a serious visit from Aunt Flow...........guess his mamma never told him about Midol.

Fucking loser...........

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I bid you fuck off.
Kudos for not saying "adieu"; even CJ doesn't swing so gay................
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Kudos for not saying "adieu"; even CJ doesn't swing so gay................ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
'

From Middle English adieu also adew, adewe, adue, from Old French adieu (“to God”), a shortening of a Dieu vous comant (“I commend you to God”),

you have no class knave
What did timmy do with his time away ?

HA! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way to the Daily Kos.

The only thing I'll miss is your avatar. Originally Posted by gnadfly
While the avatar has an epic rack, you will continue to miss what you usually do.

The point of any given thread.
Why don't you let me decide? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You can't even decide which country to infest.
Idiots are people who say one thing and do the other; Like "bidding adieu" (how queer is that); and not really leaving... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Bidding adieu is "queer"?

So tell us, Whirlagay, what would you call it if he had said "adios" instead?

You really are stupid, aren't you?
Can't handle it can you Whirlyturd?

How queer is that?
what about Qapla' ?

Sometime it is amusing to read some of this foolishness, but I wonder you people would have the guts to sling these kind of insults face to face. I seriously doubt it.
  • BJerk
  • 02-24-2014, 07:31 AM
Too many idiots. I'm up for whatever, but there has to be at least some semblance of intelligent argument and there just isn't any here. Originally Posted by timpage
I agree - on to bigger and better things.
  • Old-T
  • 02-24-2014, 07:46 AM
I agree - on to bigger and better things. Originally Posted by BJerk
I would hope that before you depart--or maybe just change your handle again--you would neaten up some outstanding items. You have made a lot of posts on here, some I actually agree with. But for the most part you have just played an angry black(?) guy. I have had my doubts for a long time whether you actually were--I have stated more than once I think you are a modern Al Jolson.

Whatever your true characteristic you have also spewed a lot of pretty hateful, racial based comments. I really wonder if your comment about leaving now is in anyway tied to your being called out for some of your hate mongering. Care to reply to the other thread where you dropped a turd and ran?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=30
Too many idiots. I'm up for whatever, but there has to be at least some semblance of intelligent argument and there just isn't any here. Originally Posted by timpage
The average IQ around here just went up 50 pts.
In my experience you would sling shit before presenting a salient point so, see ya, sugar tits.
In my experience you would sling shit before presenting a salient point so, see ya, sugar tits. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
This thread by Little Timmy is from last August. As you've noticed, he has returned. BJerk, however, bumped this thread this morning to indicate he was bowing out. ijs