A great deal of you will be very happy

I've gone through absolutely everything I have from Sofia, and I haven't found anything to do with Alex being harmed by a P411 member. Looking on ProviderBuzz, I don't see her reporting anything there either.
Who knows... not I.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors, Miss Sofia.

Always,
Gina
Not to WP (white princess) for Sofia, but I do remember her alert of Alex being roughed up and robbed by a gent in Houston Alert on ASPD, right before it went down. At the time Sofia could not post in PIE, so she did so in Houston Alert.

Sofia,, maybe if you were not so shitty to some of us, there would be more compassion for you, but unfortunately you tend to burn bridges and your attitude sucks.. I wish you luck Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
AST I don't know you but thank you so much for clarifying this, I feel the same and I acutally told her a few time to be nice but I guess some people just like to fall in the ditch themselves to gain the experience.

Sofia, this is a hell of a sendoff. Normally, I ignore your posts but got curious with how a farewell post from you turned 8 pages long. And, wow! This had everything - drama, WKs, a few heartfelt good-byes (where the good lord split ya?), he said - she said, damsels in distress, fighting for someone's honor and even murders. Only thing missing so far is a happy ending.

But I do have a soft spot for whack-a-doodles swinging at windmills. So, best of luck, wherever you are heading off to. That is if you are truly leaving. I think among all the postings, there was some nugget of good advice regarding how you may have hurt your girls more than helped them. Hope you take it to heart. Take care. Originally Posted by cabletex7
She it not going anywhere, we will change her handle to Goofia of houston or she can start a new thread and say " hey I am sorry and I will be nice."
AST I don't know you but thank you so much for clarifying this, I feel the same and I acutally told her a few time to be nice but I guess some people just like to fall in the ditch themselves to gain the experience.

She it not going anywhere, we will change her handle to Goofia of houston or she can start a new thread and say " hey I am sorry and I will be nice." Originally Posted by auknowho
We or She? Although She is prolly We..
AST we will change the handle for her
I've gone through absolutely everything I have from Sofia, and I haven't found anything to do with Alex being harmed by a P411 member. Looking on ProviderBuzz, I don't see her reporting anything there either.
Who knows... not I.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina,

Sofia did post an alert for Alex on ASPD Houston Alert. I remember her saying that Alex was robbed and roughed up by a gent, but there was no mention of P411. Who knows at this point. why SOH, never posted the alert anywhere else other than ASPD.
It's unfortunate, but people who act like lunatics don't have very much credibility with me. So if someone who is as unbalanced as Miss Sofia is comes to me and says "XYZ happened", I definitely don't believe it unless there is other information to back the accusations up.

I can't find any notes on the exact bad client situation she is talking about, but please understand that I have pages and pages of notes to go through because she was submitted alerts at least twice weekly. Submitting alerts on guys who were not P411, alerts on guys she had mixed up with someone else, alerts on guys who had done nothing wrong (except in her own mind), alerts on providers, alerts on other agency owners, alerts on review sites, I could go on and on.

If there was a serious alert in there that I didn't pay attention to that I really should have, I would feel terrible. In fact, I'll probably have trouble sleeping tonight over this and will be combing the notes to see if I really did miss something. I suspect it's just more bs from her, but I assure everyone I will be spending some time making sure of that.

In regards to the conversation we had about the girl who was murdered, there have actually been 3 providers who were listed on P411 murdered over the years. In 1 of the situations (over a year ago now), homicide detectives in California did contact me asking for information on her P411 clients (which she had none).

However, I will not give out any information contained on P411 unless subpeonaed, and told them so. Even though we only have Client Ids and email addresses, that information is private no matter what. If you don't like that this is my position, that's fine. Your claims of close connection to "the feds" is exactly why I have removed your organization from P411.

I'm sorry that I feel I have to address your comments, embarrassed actually. This sort of thing (public wars) disgusts me.

Sincerely,
I have no connections to "The feds" if only tying to avoid them. Again, there you go trying to "ruin me" with insinuations. I am sure your connection to them is close as they have investigated 3 P411 murders. "Over the years" adds up and I'm sure we are going to one day read about the P411 killers like the Craigslist Killer...Your too big to keep the providers safe but I suspect you keep collecting that fee and don't care.

Don't worry about Alex. It was handled. Kosair of Horndogs, was of good character and helped us. We were able to put 2 and 2 together and find the person to place an alert. HD helps the providers and helped us place a warning and guided us through that mess. There is no question this happened. It is well documented on HD, he (the assailant) has done this before, many times. Just changes names and pays you with another CC and has 2 provider references so he's in P411. He bragged about how easy it was. So there is no question about it. It is not BS or so many providers would not have all described the same man, same location, and same methods. You can not discredit that!

I never submitted anything twice weekly. Provide proof as I did...You are trying to discredit me again. I only contacted you and spoke with you 3 times. I DID NOT submit any such alerts twice weekly. You right, you could go on and on but none of it is true.

The reason you can't find notes is because any provider can look on your site and there are no "notes" in the "notes area" for gentleman good or bad. Ladies have you noticed that? You just happily collect, collect, collect. There is not a single note on any client. Providers log on tonight and see if you see notes in the notes area...You won't find any as she will claim she did not either. There's no way you are not able to know who I am speaking of. Every detail was noted on HD within the rules of their board. There were similar complaints from quite a few providers on this matter. It took some work but Kosiar helped us weed him out and realize it was the same person. You see he took an interest in helping the providers. He did what you should have done and connected the dots with the complaints.

Oh yes! There was one more alert I contacted you about. The man who showed up completely incoherent and tore the shower curtains, yelling at Anna about how providers forced him to cheat out on his wife we asked him to leave,we noticed he would not leave his car was still parked outside. We called our private security to get him out. There were 2 witnesses other than myself and we did let you know. That was at our old location. We did alert you on that one, with corroborating emails from 2 other people. After notifying you of this you agreed to take care of it. I have the email saved from you on that one too. Oddly enough the next week we had a request from the same person through P411, no notes were on his account regarding the issue. Collect collect collect. I'm not against making money but not at the cost of others well being, no. I wanted to believe that you accidentally did not catch it, that it slipped through the cracks. We were ensured you would take care of it as you said you would. Nothing. So we posted our own alerts.

How will you sleep tonight? The same way you slept when P411 providers were murdered and you had to realize that your records are open to "the feds". Your records are no doubt infiltrated since there have been murder investigations but you collect your yearly fee so you sleep just fine...

I'm glad you keep your records closed as best as possible, but how closed are they really if there have been 3 investigations on murders? I actually stated that was a good thing you waited for subpoenas before handing over the data in my last post.

On the phone you said the California provider murdered did have a P411 record, having given OK's. You may want to retract that one...

People who claim their site is safe and secure and have withheld information that could protect providers and HOBBYIST from such investigations don't hold much credibility to me. It's not noted anywhere. **Attention paying members my records have been subpeonad by the authorities for murder investigations. Attention providers one of our fellow ladies was killed last night by a P411 member. Attention ladies one of us was murdered, just as a decent thing to do between providers. Other boards mention when someone has passed and we all pass on our prayers. You have the forum to do it, you have a Vboard. Everything was swept under the rug....

Back to your allegations of my connection to "The Feds". My only objective is to avoid them....I have no connection to anything federal except paying my taxes on time..P411 on the other hand seems to be quite acquainted since 3 murders have been investigated.

[B][B]Yes that is embarrassing to know "the feds" as you call them have poked through your records 3 times. Why did you not alert everyone to be careful and safe, did you have something to hide? You have always provided and kept the community informed regarding legal situations. Did this not apply to P411? You are the first to close accounts and notify the community when someone has legal matters.

It's not all about the money Gina, given your reputation withholding information can cause your good reputation harm. i am by no means claiming a sterling reputation. I rabel rouse online like many others do.. You call me dangerous but your the one who houses such data on providers and hobbyist. The hobbyist and providers must now be concerned now that it has come to light. Your database has been compromised. What dates they have been seen, what activities, what rates. Hobbyist personal information, their names, their addresses, their work, their cell phone, their credit card data, numbers ect.......A subpoena poking around in that is dangerous through my eyes. Your safe in Canada, but what about the hobbyist and providers in the USA where most of your business comes from and your agencies are? That seems to be far more dangerous than my postings some called ThreADS. They did no harm other than hurt a few feelings..

If I hurt anyone's feelings, I truly apologize, it was in jest to keep the board fun. I do not mean to minimize it as it appears above. Just in comparison to your feelings hurt rather than your info being poked into is my comparison. I never meant any harm on anyone. It was all in good fun. I know I can get a bit aggressive at times and make jokes at the expense of others. I hope no one took it personally. Your not dead or subpoenaed, at least you can say that....

Gina, how did those murder cases finally close?

Sofia
Gina,

Sofia did post an alert for Alex on ASPD Houston Alert. I remember her saying that Alex was robbed and roughed up by a gent, but there was no mention of P411. Who knows at this point. why SOH, never posted the alert anywhere else other than ASPD. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Why would I mention P411, they did not rob her. Those sites are for alerting on the men. Not if you found them on eros, eccie, aspd.....or they came from P411........No one cares where they came from just that an alert be posted......
Sofia I have told you this like 5 times, don't compare banners and BCD's, what is wrong is wrong, if Alex was harassed we all need to know about it and who is this Fu*ker!!!

Well i did not see any alerts here, HD or ASPD but maybe removed from all over God knows, you think you can put an alert out here on ECCIE for all the people here can be safe?

And check your PM! Originally Posted by auknowho
Look for Steve. It's in the ladies only forum. Gent's can't see that. It's there. Big and bold

Oh brother....

It's so sad, but two of the providers I speak of, I found out about when clients forwarded me the news reports. From what I read in the news, neither case had anything to do with the hobby or P411. One was a domestic incident and the other was arson. I was never contacted by anyone in either situation

In the third case, they did think it could have been a client. The detectives told me they were contacting the owners of nearly 100 sites, since she was posting on so many sites. They did not subpeona any records, they did not "poke through" anything. They simply called the number on the P411 site and asked me if I had any information that would help their investigation. I said no, and that was basically it. P411 is not well known in that area, and she'd never even logged in once her account had been approved.

I do not allow notes on P411, simply because there are a handful of people like you spend their lives trying to stir up trouble for people. I will not allow my site to become a place for nuts to destroy one another, hence the decision to keep all notes internal. Shivani on ProviderBuzz doesn't mind the drama, she's far enough removed from the business, and that's why I link directly to her site so the girls can access that info. I just don't want any part of it personally.

P411 is not intended to be the only form of screening the ladies use. It is NOT a perfect system. We are simply one tool that can be used in the screening process. However, in my opinion it is an excellent system, and as long as providers use it in the manner it is intended, there is nothing else out there that can touch it.

Sincerely,
Gina

PS: I think we all know that if it really was a P411 client in the Alex alert, you would have been posting that info all over town.
Who knows... not I.

Always,

Check the saved live online communication features that can be emailed........It's on HD on the ladies alerts section....It was on ASPD . Gentlemen you see there are features on Horndogs just like on old ASPD where only ladies can post alerts on men who cause issues.....You would not be able to see it.
Old 01-02-2010, 14:50
Agent

Exclamation Steve XXXX
had a scheduled appointment at his office then haggled at the appointment while talking on the phone for 20 minutes........then took all the girls money

this is part of it....copied and pasted...
It's unfortunate, but people who act like lunatics don't have very much credibility with me. So if someone who is as unbalanced as Miss Sofia is comes to me and says "XYZ happened", I definitely don't believe it unless there is other information to back the accusations up.

I can't find any notes on the exact bad client situation she is talking about, but please understand that I have pages and pages of notes to go through because she was submitted alerts at least twice weekly. Submitting alerts on guys who were not P411, alerts on guys she had mixed up with someone else, alerts on guys who had done nothing wrong (except in her own mind), alerts on providers, alerts on other agency owners, alerts on review sites, I could go on and on.

If there was a serious alert in there that I didn't pay attention to that I really should have, I would feel terrible. In fact, I'll probably have trouble sleeping tonight over this and will be combing the notes to see if I really did miss something. I suspect it's just more bs from her, but I assure everyone I will be spending some time making sure of that.

In regards to the conversation we had about the girl who was murdered, there have actually been 3 providers who were listed on P411 murdered over the years. In 1 of the situations (over a year ago now), homicide detectives in California did contact me asking for information on her P411 clients (which she had none anyway). However, I will not give out any information from P411 unless subpeonaed, and told them so. Even though we only have Client Ids and email addresses, that information is private no matter what. If you don't like my position on this, that's fine. Your claims of close connection to "the feds" is exactly why I have removed your organization from P411.

I'm sorry that I feel I have to address your comments, embarrassed actually. This sort of thing (public wars) disgusts me.

Sincerely,
Okay i was going to try to stay out of this thread from here on out. But having been there and having my own issues w a client on p411, i feel obligated to say, EVEN without contacting Gina, she emailed me asking for details, asking if i thought the account warranted suspension, etc etc. So i can attest that she does care what happens, is very professional, and im just having some issues not giving my side of what i experienced with her. There has to be more to this, bc that is not the way she came off at all. Just by word of mouth she contacted me immediately and addressed the situation, in a very professional, prompt, compassionate, manner.
It is on HD and you know it....and other places. Why would I mention P411, they did not rob her. Those sites are for alerting on the men. Not if you found them on eros, or they came from P411........No one cares where they came from just that an alert be posted...... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
What I meant about P411, was there was no mention on your ASPD alert that the gent verified from P411. To confirm, the only alert I saw on Alex was on the P. I don't go to Horndogs as much as I use to go on the P,, so I cannot say that I saw your alert on HD. I will take a look though..

I did look on ERAPs to see if I could locate your alert, but I could not find it, so I believe you are right that it must have been deleted. In all things Sofia, I don't doubt you on the alert of Alex,,, but why now post after the fact?
Oh brother....

It's so sad, but two of the providers I speak of, I found out about when clients forwarded me the news reports. From what I read in the news, neither case had anything to do with the hobby or P411. One was a domestic incident and the other was arson. I was never contacted by anyone in either situation

In the third case, they did think it could have been a client. The detectives told me they were contacting the owners of nearly 100 sites, since she was posting on so many sites. They did not subpeona any records, they did not "poke through" anything. They simply called the number on the P411 site and asked me if I had any information that would help their investigation. I said no, and that was basically it. P411 is not well known in that area, and she'd never even logged in once her account had been approved.

I do not allow notes on P411, simply because there are a handful of people like you spend their lives trying to stir up trouble for people. I will not allow my site to become a place for nuts to destroy one another, hence the decision to keep all notes internal. Shivani on ProviderBuzz doesn't mind the drama, she's far enough removed from the business, and that's why I link directly to her site so the girls can access that info. I just don't want any part of it personally.

P411 is not intended to be the only form of screening the ladies use. It is NOT a perfect system. We are simply one tool that can be used in the screening process. However, in my opinion it is an excellent system, and as long as providers use it in the manner it is intended, there is nothing else out there that can touch it.

Sincerely,
Gina

PS: I think we all know that if it really was a P411 client in the Alex alert, you would have been posting that info all over town. Originally Posted by GinaXXX

PS The last thing on my mind was where he came from just that the community be notified, we did that with Kosair's help.... Alex and her well being were on my mind not you or P411....Like I stated where the client came from was not the big issue it was getting the data out and placating Alex. No one beat her up. It was as I stated bruised arms and such. Where the client came from was not the issue...You refused to do it after proof positive......including the emails with pics....

Remember I stated I recorded the call....What you said on that call is very clear......I also stated why I recorded it..It was one craigslist killer right? There are other sites that are very similar to yours. Come on now..let's be realistic...there are new ones coming out all the time.....You are right, it is big though....one big database with everyone's data....