Fumbling Bumbling Idiots

• WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 01:19 PM
Once again, for the comprehension challenged snitchy - we are not arguing about how stupid one is, we are agreeing on how stupid you are.

What's your point anyway? That you are magically less stupid when you post on other sites? The stupidity resides in the poster, not the website. Originally Posted by lustylad
I think his point is, he lost and wants to move along Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Maybe you two MENSA will understand this analogy.

Two Madden football players talking about how bad another Madden player is.

This is a hooker board....if you are judging anyone on a hooker board by definition, you're the dumbass!
I think his point is, he lost and wants to move along Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He hasn’t figured out Siri can’t understand him when he has a dick in his mouth.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 01:37 PM
He hasn’t figured out Siri can’t understand him when he has a dick in his mouth. Originally Posted by bambino
We are typing over the Internet.

Why do you lie so?

Why do you lie so? Originally Posted by WTF
So you have multiple dicks in your mouth? My bad.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 02:17 PM
So you have multiple dicks in your mouth? My bad. Originally Posted by lustylad
So you think I'm ignorant and have more than one dick in my mouth.

Would your friends and colleague think you a smart man for debating a topics like this on the internetc
We are typing over the Internet.

Why do you lie so?

. Originally Posted by WTF
What a minute, you said you were DICKtating, not typing. Why do you lie so much?
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 02:37 PM
Yet another lie....i never said Dicktate.

That is a homoerotic fantasy of yours.

I mostmomostly type...I do however occasionally use voice recognition , which is exactly what I said
“I mostmomostly type...I do however occasionally use voice recognition , which is exactly what I said”

Whatever you use, it ain’t working!!!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 06:36 PM
Works for me Dickhead
Yet another lie....i never said Dicktate.

That is a homoerotic fantasy of yours.

I mostmomostly type...I do however occasionally use voice recognition , which is exactly what I said Originally Posted by WTF
Works for me Dickhead Originally Posted by WTF
Stupid is as stupid does. DICKtater!!!!
And you are the jackass that shrinks everyone's comments, like that makes them less effective. What a fucking idiot you should kept your pie hole shut on this one. You made yourself look even more foolish by commenting while doing it. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You have your one opportunity to say something meaningful, jackass, and you don't. So, there's no requirement to give your congenital bullshit a second chance, M T Brain Socket.
The problems at the top seem to have trickled down to the rank and file as the FBI killed the victim of a kidnapping.
I am fairly certain the victim was the one that was bound and gagged.
Of course this does not mean the local field office are as corrupt as the top of the FBI but who knows what the distraction and disgrace has done to the mental well being of the rank and file.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 06:58 AM
The problems at the top seem to have trickled down to the rank and file as the FBI killed the victim of a kidnapping.
I am fairly certain the victim was the one that was bound and gagged.
Of course this does not mean the local field office are as corrupt as the top of the FBI but who knows what the distraction and disgrace has done to the mental well being of the rank and file. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Replace the whole FBI with the Trump SS

The FBI needs to work on getting rid of hildebeest's SS.

• WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 08:05 AM
The FBI needs to work on getting rid of hildebeest's SS.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hildy is not President, thank God!

But many seem to think Trump a God. I think him just as bad as Hildy.

Time will tell.