Retired Providers

• RREB
  • 06-28-2022, 06:32 AM
One of my favorites and the sweetest. ALLISON of "Allison and Ashley" fame.
Oh my, yeah, Ashley was fantastic! Always had a nice time with her. Very friendly and accommodating. I’ve always wondered what happened to her. Hope she’s doing well.
One of my favorites and the sweetest. ALLISON of "Allison and Ashley" fame. Originally Posted by RREB
Oh wow. Haven't heard anyone mention that duo in quite a while. Never had the pleasure, but heard the stories.
AcesHigh....we had a provider we both liked and she was by far my favorite. I saw her regularly for several years and I'm having trouble remembering her provider name which she switched a few times; Purplepetal and SweetJuliette was her last name I think. I primarily knew her by her real name. WOW she was awesome! I'd give anything to be fucking her again and again and again...LOL
Talia aka Bella. I sure do miss those huge naturals of hers.
Summer Secrets of Dallas
Ambree Austin
Gia is still around but changed her name due to a guy going religous and telling his wife. Gia was fine and I believ her other friends was Katrina or close to it. I did meet Dayana Rivas pops up once in a while and she was awesome due to being a real model and celebraty in her home country with a great body. I met her 3 times once near Anderson Lane, near the galleria, and near Lakeline mall.
Zoe Paige

I haven’t found another redhead like her. She was hot.
The Gia I know of was with Nadia, they were both beautiful. But Nadia was phenomenal, from Mexico, and the most beautiful woman I’ve had the pleasure of. A smart guy took her off the market, I believe she is a hairdresser now.