Rates UP - Quality DOWN, WTF?

I have been hobbling for a while I've had the pleasure of seeing some of the girls with Candace Anderson and believe me they put on a show worth of the money spent I think it was 280. Dammm the good old days I've had times at abs for 40 I've seen most of the girls at all the Latina agency some more than twice started with sweet Cindy's girls the only place I have get to go is Alex's to me money payed for services rendered has always been on point . There are not bad providers just bad routines there used to be a pair of girls in the town park gessner are . You would think they were high dollar girls or the amount of attention they gave me. We broke a sofa frame while she rode me ,, yeah I said it .some girls are quick at smash and dash but they disappear fast.. The economy is what we make it Shame on you if you haggle and expect superb service.. When you haggle a provider should ask you what part of the service should she leave out. I'm a professional at what I do if the lady is professional then pay her fee,..I don't dislike hagglers I just hate cheap stupid people.
Some times you pay for ground chuck, and get prime rib
Smetimes you pay for 80/20 ground beef and you get 20/80 ground beef...just sayin'...
And to stick to the topic when I started 12 years ago I charged the same exact thing I charge now even though I am 12 Years better at what I do...... You are not sappose to pay higher for less but people do it all the freaking time. But hell some guys like just running in running out and dropping a shit load of money....to bng or quickys I have seen it done. and do not understand it but hey different strokes for different folks. Originally Posted by Majichands
yes exactly different stokes for different folks. everyone has the right to charge what they please. When I used to do bngs i loved it b/c they were in and out and i was home by 7pm with a 1000. sometimes i do fh somtimes i dont it just depends on me. thats what i love I get to choose.
I think 200/hr is good, but hell we are lucky to even get that without a barter. What happen to the good days of just some good ole fashion fun? There wasnt any discussion of money it was whether or not the provider gave you a good time or not. Not getting something for nothing. I feel in this business you get what you pay for to a certain degree...a 50.00 bitch is a 50.00 bitch. Now the HDH bullshit I dont want to get into but the discussion of going under 200.00 is rediculous if all you want is a nut and not GFE then dont bitch about the ten minutes you are with that provider. I say lets get off the donation bullshit and back to the hobby, quit bitching about 200.00 and get back to having fun...isnt that why we are here?
...isnt that why we are here? Originally Posted by seductivesarah
For some apparently not it seems..... too bad for them.......

BTW.... I can't read the rest of what you're saying....... I'm still mad you never sent me pics of them new titties!

JaD

BTW.... I can't read the rest of what you're saying....... I'm still mad you never sent me pics of them new titties!

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Me either, much less reply to my email. At least we had fun, once!
Hit Jackie up JaD I'm sure he can help

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Heck with that they ought to be in her avatar.
Hit Jackie up JaD I'm sure he can help Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I did! That fucker won't share....... I should abuse my power on that old bastard.....

JaD
Come on now, JAD, you know in my opinion, Tits are just something you you show about five seconds worth of attention to before diving in for the good stuff.

I sort of look at Sarah as a whole package, she is just one nice looking Lady. I have said it on here before, she is one of those rare sorts that actually looks better as more cloths come off. Best ass on an MILF in Houston.

Next time we are together, (probably this week end), I will get her to let me snap a pic of her with her pnone, and she can text it to you.
Well.... I'll wait until then to reverse all those points I just gave you then....... Sarah is a cool chick..... Thats for damn sure! She ain't bad to look at nekkid either......

JaD
Why can't you bitches say that for the fat ugly ones?
Didn't I just tell you that you looked good nekkid, or something? Damn! There's no pleasing these bitches......

JaD