Testing for Wakeup

Lets really fuck with everyone Fred and post at exactly the same time Originally Posted by themystic
Damn good idea
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Damn good idea Originally Posted by friendly fred
Really?
well that makes you the head moron then

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Off topic.
You prove it for us, every time you post. Unfortunately for you, you are not smart enough to realize it. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

You and your cast of clowns have parrotted the same lies for a year, with no proof or facts.
Gives you as much credibility as Smollet.
Now it seems you have two members of your group with either former handles, or members with two handles.
You can add hypocrites to your resume.
You and your cast of clowns have parrotted the same lies for a year, with no proof or facts.
Gives you as much credibility as Smollet.
Now it seems you have two members of your group with either former handles, or members with two handles.
You can add hypocrites to your resume. Originally Posted by bamscram
It's the left and the MSM that has the problems proof and the fact...just look at all the foot-in-mouth the MSM has administered to themselves lately
It's the left and the MSM that has the problems proof and the fact...just look at all the foot-in-mouth the MSM has administered to themselves lately Originally Posted by bb1961

You are saying they are lefties? Weeeel OK.
I think Wakeup is watching and is going to let us get out of control then come ban us all!!

Don't fall for it boys!!!
I think Wakeup is watching and is going to let us get out of control then come ban us all!!

Don't fall for it boys!!! Originally Posted by friendly fred

shhh!!! it's top secret. The New World Order!!!

BAHAAAAA
shhh!!! it's top secret. The New World Order!!!

BAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wakeup is a smart person.

(note I wrote that in non gender specific language so as not to offend anyone)
You are saying they are lefties? Weeeel OK. Originally Posted by bamscram
The MSM leftist...NOOOO their COMPLETELY impartial
Wakeup is a smart person.

(note I wrote that in non gender specific language so as not to offend anyone) Originally Posted by friendly fred
you've excluded the possibility that the "person" doesn't identify as a person
WAKE UP IS PERSONA NON-GRATA!!!!

what are you looking at me for??? he ain't here!
Still no Wakeup - is he dead?

Long Live Wakeup!!
You seem to be missing him, ff.
He’s in for an upgrade. They had to adjust his asshole chip along with upgrades in memory. The new and improved WU 2.0 will be out in the spring.