CONDOMNATION BBFS

, Austin it's time to double up those horses, get out the saran wrap and learn the art of NURU goop massages (Dagny, are you ready for the storm?) Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Damn, started FBSM 6 yrs ago because safer? Many gals have done the same in the last couple years. (Maybe because they want to live after work?) With lots of new competition, I hunted & I found a new niche...... and now it could be the new rage. LOL

Well here is something I learned, D.E.W your NURU in the summer, it could be really cold in the winter.

and yes, TaylorMaiden I guess I'm ready for the storm, BTW you sure are a beautiful lady!.
Damn, started FBSM 6 yrs ago because safer? Many gals have done the same in the last couple years. (Maybe because they want to live after work?) With lots of new competition, I hunted & I found a new niche...... and now it could be the new rage. LOL

Well here is something I learned, D.E.W your NURU in the summer, it could be really cold in the winter.

and yes, TaylorMaiden I guess I'm ready for the storm, BTW you sure are a beautiful lady!. Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
The reflection is in the mirror! And YOU have a body of a tennis pro. Has anybody tried to bounce a quarter off of those abs lately?

BBFS BBFS BBFS

BBFS BBFS BBFS

BBFS BBFS BBFS

BBFS BBFS BBFS

BBFS BBFS BBFS

BBFS BBFS BBFS

HIV+ HIV+ HIV+

because if the Death Risk can't motivate a provider to enforce covered fs, then hopefully pointing out what kind of attention a public outbreak of std's would come to bear. Johnny Law. Want to see Austin get a vice squad for the hookers? (Dagny, are you ready for the storm?) Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I hate to tell you this Taylor, Austin has a Vice squad and there is a unit in the vice squad dedicated to hookers. Oh, and several detectives are focused on non-street level work. The focus is in internet based prostitution, so you can decide where that leads as we all decide on the risks we wish to take.

I believe one guy called that ad smart marketing! I'm still shaking my head over that one. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Britney, you can say what you want and people can get on their high horse or argue different sides. From a strictly financial point of view however, Rosie's phone has rang non-stop since she posted that ad. You can be sure of that. So, yes, it was smart marketing for her... not necessarily my cup of tea, but she's making an absolute killing right now.
Abt I was refering to the other ad in this thread.
Here are a few things to ponder:

1. All the ladies that said they switched to CBJ due to the risk they felt BBBJ subjected them to. Did you also either switch to covered DATY or remove it from your menu all together, cause if you didn't it's the same risk as that BBBJ you stopped doing. There is just as much fluid exchange in both, possibly more so in the DATY.

2. To all the guys that screamed due to this post, just to let you all know, this was happening before this post, is happening now and will continue to happen after. It's your own fault if you didn't think about it till now. This hobby is a risk, all sex with anyone is a risk. Take some responsibility for your own actions, if you hobby you accept that there is a risk, how much of a risk is between you and the lady you see BCD. Safety is the responsibility of the individual, not the group.
Here are a few things to ponder:

1. All the ladies that said they switched to CBJ due to the risk they felt BBBJ subjected them to. Did you also either switch to covered DATY or remove it from your menu all together, cause if you didn't it's the same risk as that BBBJ you stopped doing. There is just as much fluid exchange in both, possibly more so in the DATY. Originally Posted by novacain
I found it hilarious reading all the posts from guys claiming that not using a condom during sex was just asking for an STD or worse. (which is true), but if you have read any of the reviews from these same guys, 90% of them participate in DATY. That number is not official, but close enough.

WTF? Why would you put your face/mouth/tongue/fingers on, or in anything that you wouldn't stick your dick in without a cover? Explain that fellas. Are you ok with herpes on your lips, just not on your dick?

I stated earlier in this thread that I have BB sex in my personal life. A few people replied back that I was crazy. I am willing to bet that a few of those people who think I am crazy are willing to go down on a lady they dont even know... and not think twice about it.

LF
I found it hilarious reading all the posts from guys claiming that not using a condom during sex was just asking for an STD or worse. (which is true), but if you have read any of the reviews from these same guys, 90% of them participate in DATY. That number is not official, but close enough.

WTF? Why would you put your face/mouth/tongue/fingers on, or in anything that you wouldn't stick your dick in without a cover? Explain that fellas. Are you ok with herpes on your lips, just not on your dick? Originally Posted by LadiesFan
According to this STD risk chart, DATY is one of the lowest risk activities out there, which was a surprise to me.

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

So basically the only risk mentioned is herpes, and since most people already have oral HSV1 the risk of being orally infected with HSV2 is extremely minimal from what I've read.
WTF? Why would you put your face/mouth/tongue/fingers on, or in anything that you wouldn't stick your dick in without a cover? Explain that fellas. Are you ok with herpes on your lips, just not on your dick? Originally Posted by LadiesFan

Gotta Have Rules!
The OP of this thread has requested this be closed Done!!