Bill Clinton....Tangled up in Blue!!!!

-This one is photo shopped. The one without Biden is the real deal. I still would of loved to have been a fly on the wall when Hillary found out about it. Oh man, he won't have any balls left. Wait, judging from the portrait he already lost them!
Illl admit I wasn’t a Dylan fan. But he did write some great songs..Tangled up in Blue is one of my favorites!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKcNyMBw818
LD thinks it needs to be proven it was photoshopped?????
How naive .
When DPST's have nothing - the Default is "Racist" - total intellectual bankruptcy. Originally Posted by oeb11
Did you miss your flight to Charlottesville?
Does too. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Ok, lets say it was photoshopped. Who would Photoshop it, why and who benefits? Furthermore what was it doing in Epstein's apartment?
Ok, lets say it was photoshopped. Who would Photoshop it, why and who benefits? Furthermore what was it doing in Epstein's apartment? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I have no idea who photoshopped it, but probably someone who thinks like you. Anyone who doesn't like Clinton would find it amusing and benefit from recognizing good satire when he sees it. I even think its good satire, but that's all it is. Third, you'll have to speak to Epstein's decorator.

I am sure this is too late, but I sincerely hope that ANYONE who believes this picture is real doesn't ever breed and pass on his or her defective genes.
Here's an update....It is a painting done by Australian Petrina Ryan-Kleid. I would provide a link, but I honestly don't have the computer skills to do so.
This is scandalous....not voting for Clinton in 2020
This is scandalous....not voting for Clinton in 2020 Originally Posted by matchingmole
Not even Chelsea?
I have no idea who photoshopped it, but probably someone who thinks like you. Anyone who doesn't like Clinton would find it amusing and benefit from recognizing good satire when he sees it. I even think its good satire, but that's all it is. Third, you'll have to speak to Epstein's decorator.

I am sure this is too late, but I sincerely hope that ANYONE who believes this picture is real doesn't ever breed and pass on his or her defective genes. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So who ever photoshopped the painting thinks like me, because I don't like Clinton? So if the person who photoshopped the painting thinks like you would we see Trumps head on the painting instead?
Here's an update....It is a painting done by Australian Petrina Ryan-Kleid. I would provide a link, but I honestly don't have the computer skills to do so. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Who was the original painting of?
Here's an update....It is a painting done by Australian Petrina Ryan-Kleid. I would provide a link, but I honestly don't have the computer skills to do so. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Yes. It is an iconic painting -- not a Photoshop image -- reflecting the perversity of Slick Willie found hanging on the wall of a convicted pedophile's mansion. It's good to see that you took the time to educate yourself on a topic you failed to research before you made your first post on the subject ... bass-ackwards.
Yes. It is an iconic painting -- not a Photoshop image -- reflecting the perversity of Slick Willie found hanging on the wall of a convicted pedophile's mansion. It's good to see that you took the time to educate yourself on a topic you failed to research before you made your first post on the subject ... bass-ackwards. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, thanks for the bass-ackward complement, I guess. My original contention about the picture is that it was not real. The very idea that it was an untouched photograph or that Bill Clinton actually posed for it, either a real camera or an artist's paint brush is beyond absurd, and anyone who thinks the same is beyond gullible. If it's agreeable with all of you, I'd like to add that I think this dead horse that we have all been flogging is probably going to remain dead for a long time.
Who was the original painting of? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I can only surmise that it sprang from the fertile imagination of Ms. Ryan-Kleib.
Well, thanks for the bass-ackward complement, I guess. My original contention about the picture is that it was not real. The very idea that it was an untouched photograph or that Bill Clinton actually posed for it, either a real camera or an artist's paint brush is beyond absurd, and anyone who thinks the same is beyond gullible. If it's agreeable with all of you, I'd like to add that I think this dead horse that we have all been flogging is probably going to remain dead for a long time. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Lapdog these Trump DTDS will beat this horse until they die. They see their way of life dying and they don't know what to do. Read their posts carefully and you will see Victim mentality in almost every post, Scardy cats
Lapdog these Trump DTDS will beat this horse until they die. They see their way of life dying and they don't know what to do. Read their posts carefully and you will see Victim mentality in almost every post, Scardy cats Originally Posted by themystic
It's a heavy cross to bear, Mystic, but we must continue to fight the good fight.