Leaving Eccie

Nope, I called it a while back. I do foresee a name change after her vacay though.....not that it will change her god awful attitude. She reminds me a lot of Miya, just bigger. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
LMAO *I'm officially dead* why would I change my name because a bunch of groupies trying to libel my representation your sadly mistaken.
Just chillin' and watching the feeding of the trolls. Give GD a smooch for me! Originally Posted by Nicolet
People always ignore the warning signs lol
And I will
And I will Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
And I will Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Birds of a feather flop together lol
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1541143 Originally Posted by Clarice Loren

WAIT A MINUTE! What in the hell was the original post about?!? According to this review you posted, you made out with him, sucked his bare d-ck and he ate you out!!!!

Are you for real or are you another one of those freakin' trolls that just post things to stir up sh-t.
WAIT A MINUTE! What in the hell was the original post about?!? According to this review you posted, you made out with him, sucked his bare d-ck and he ate you out!!!!

Are you for real or are you another one of those freakin' trolls that just post things to stir up sh-t. Originally Posted by albundy
Isn't everyone suppose to be making money why are y'all still focusing on me? LOL I must get under a lot of people's skin I've never seen so much hatred before from people who I don't even know. But hey celebrities go through the same thing. lol
Isn't everyone suppose to be making money why are y'all still focusing on me? LOL I must get under a lot of people's skin I've never seen so much hatred before from people who I don't even know. But hey celebrities go through the same thing. lol Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
Couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer the question or clarify your original post.

BTW, the review states he paid $200 for an hour for BBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK, etc. I thought you said you were "high priced". I thought you were "safe".
Get your sh-t straight.
Couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer the question or clarify your original post. Originally Posted by albundy
Ask him yourself you want to know sooo bad lol
Couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer the question or clarify your original post.

BTW, the review states he paid $200 for an hour for BBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK, etc. I thought you said you were "high priced". I thought you were "safe".
Get your sh-t straight. Originally Posted by albundy
How long ago was that I never said I didn't do bbj I said I wasn't going to continue doing it there's a difference bully btw are any of you on twitter?

Sidebar- I'm going to your christmas get together if any of you are coming feel free to ask me all the questions you want to ask me in person. lol
Ask him yourself you want to know sooo bad lol......

How long ago was that I never said I didn't do bbj I said I wasn't going to continue doing it there's a difference bully btw are any of you on twitter?

Sidebar- I'm going to your christmas get together if any of you are coming feel free to ask me all the questions you want to ask me in person. lol Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
You did not say that you offered BBJ and then stopped. Only that you were pissed that guys wanted it.

Also, if you consider someone calling you out on your bullsh-t "bullying", you have no idea of the meaning of the word.

* - BTW, Christmas Party? ECCIE has a Christmas Party? What are you talking about?
You did not say you offered and stopped. Only that you were pissed that guys wanted it.

Also, if you consider someone calling you out on your bullsh-t "bullying", you have no idea the meaning of the word. Originally Posted by albundy
Please point out at what everyone is mad for I'm now confused you all came at me in a condescending way and I retaliated what do you expect. Your not punking me at all by saying bad things about me. It just shows the lack of esteem and character you all have thats all anything else?
Please point out at what everyone is mad for I'm now confused you all came at me in a condescending way and I retaliated what do you expect. Your not punking me at all by saying bad things about me. It just shows the lack of esteem and character you all have thats all anything else? Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
I, for one, did not come at you in a condescending way. It was only after you insulted me twice that I said you had a problem with reading comprehension. Then, your volatile and Ghetto pm's started. YOU are the bully and now are trying to blame everyone else for calling you on it. Way to go. You can't win for losing. Sad thing is, you are too stupid to realize it's in your best interest to stfu. Keep digging that hole. It is bound to cave in on you soon.
Please point out at what everyone is mad for I'm now confused you all came at me in a condescending way and I retaliated what do you expect. Your not punking me at all by saying bad things about me. It just shows the lack of esteem and character you all have thats all anything else? Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
OK, I'll explain. YOU started this thread bitching about "unprotected" requests and that you were leaving and going to more upper class, higher paying customers and leaving the ECCIE dirtbags behind. BUT, here you still are and then YOU post a link to a review stating that you indeed do BBJ and DATY and you only charge $200 an hour for the privilege.

YOU started the thread. YOU made hypocritical posts. YOU still haven't left.

YOU are the one that started the drama.

"Don't start none, won't be none."

Sidebar- I'm going to your christmas get together if any of you are coming feel free to ask me all the questions you want to ask me in person. lol Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
Wtf does anyone having Twitter have to do with anything???
Wtf does anyone having Twitter have to do with anything??? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Also, the Christmas get together mention. ECCIE has a Christmas Party? LOL