Px, Sp, Sc - same person?

Sisto has got to be the most genius person here. He totally has you guys totally mind foooked the way he plays with you'll. You guys hate him but can't resist engaging him in discussion. Now that's beyond foolishness. Carry on you mad genius Sisto.
You still here? Where’s your board?

The final "fact" could be more convincing except I don't know Cendell M so it wouldn't convince me one way or the other. As far as CB goes...well, all three of y'all could actually be figments of her BSC imagination. Originally Posted by boardman

[QUOTE=pxmcc;1061340874]

Boardman, you've clearly never seen CB if that's your description.

Btw, this "intimate knowledge" was derived just from Board postings. i've never met SC or SP, but i could see having a beer with SP, as he cracks me up. Originally Posted by boardman
Never seen her, you're right.

If you know all that shit about them I don't care how you know it. It's kind of creepy. Originally Posted by boardman
umm sir, i love hearing everyone's story. and furthermore, i love reading everyone's story when they aren't meaning to tell it. Let me give you an example.

"I love how fast my Dodge Viper is." that's probably someone who is full of shit.

" I was hustling around the 45 flyover and I'll be damned if the back end of my Vipe didn't make up its own mind that the retaining wall looked like a perfect target." here's someone who just wrecked his 100k sportscar.

real story? first person is bragging about a car he doesn't have.
2nd person: just destroyed his Dodge Viper going too fast on a flyover.

ya people tell you more than they notice, especially if you listen.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Hold up!

Now I see where y'all hiding at..

BM, come on..
I don't care about the back lash... I have stood against the best of the best trolls, DALLAS! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Yep! She fought all of us off merely using a turkey baster!

^^^^ I’m liking Jess more and more everyday.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Yep! She has gained my respect and my apology!
CB has gone on vacation!!
Of course she has.....that’s her MO....heh....
Blink your eyes around here you miss stuff, I’ll tell you what.
Yawn.
^ exactly
Yep! She fought all of us off merely using a turkey baster!

Yep! She has gained my respect and my apology! Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD you and I can agree, to disagree !! One thing about it as a lady on here, If you have thin skin... you wont last long.
Me personally, Just found out a provider I was friends with..well she was shot earlier this week.. they just found her daughter on the side of a road, dead also... Im sharing this to implement.. this life is NO joke, Its all fun and games online. Us ladies face a lot of adversity out here. We deserve respect, no matter how many specials she may run LOL.. and the shit that goes on in Co-ed needs to be addressed by someone who can actually do something! Not in pocket-inbox mods!
I have never been one to STFU as I was told this week by Px… btw how did that work out for you...
I will always have respect for the ones who carry themselves with respect. Lets face it, everyone has done some trolling but hot damn.. 6-7 threads a day, and the rest of the crap that we ALL have witnessed!
As far as anyone else who has a issue with anything I have said...well, opinions are like assholes! Everyone has one!

The turkey baster thread Is funny as hell... !!
Haha.. Just logged on I see Ms... been a member since 2009, 311 encounters got her self banned! LOL.. smh… she should have took notes from the Turkey baster thread...
.. It double posted my response.