OLD HAMBONE IS STILL AROUND

There may be plenty of regrets over the evening.............worrying about someone snapped up because of drugs is not one of them..........unless you regret inviting them............I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I regret ANYONE who gets picked up for breaking laws, which IMHO, are personal choices - like drugs, prostitution and other activities which don't harm any ADULTS other than those participating in the behavior.

There is nothing illegal about a social or any form of Meet and Greet;
the people got picked up at the social did so because they were accused of breaking the law - laws which everyone in the Hobby chooses to violate, unless they are VERY careful.

There is a false sense of security surrounding many aspects of our hobby - like contacting VERIFIED providers OR providers accepting offers from guys who they screen, engaging in acts in a Strip Club out in the open where anyone can be watching, or walk into an AMP, or answer an ad on BP. ....and YES, attending socials where everyone was supposed to be legitimate.

Anytime WE choose to break the law, WE are placing ourselves in risk of being busted.

Out of 130 people who were at the social, 12 were busted,.So 118 people either didn't break the law or were much more careful about it...I'm just say'n.
Come on Bro - you know that would never happen. Kinda like the one who got busted for having drugs. Cops ONLY look for drugs on people at Hobby Socials.

Damn TMFT, you are trying to confuse someone with reason and accountability and screwing up someone who just wants to pile on.

There was a line in a Jack Nickelson movie: As Good As It Gets, where he is asked how he can describe women so accurately in his novels.
His response was "I think of a man, and then take away reason and accountability." Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
My daddy always said, "Sometimes you have to Cowboy Up,square your shoulders, dig your heels in, grab the bull by the horns and wrestle it to the ground ... and don't let all them stories about Cowboys getting gored and trampled slow ya up."

Out of 130 people who were at the social, 12 were busted,.So 118 people either didn't break the law or were much more careful about it...I'm just say'n. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Of course, if there hadn't been any undercover vice officers at the social nobody would have been busted.
Come on Bro - you know that would never happen. Kinda like the one who got busted for having drugs. Cops ONLY look for drugs on people at Hobby Socials.

Damn TMFT, you are trying to confuse someone with reason and accountability and screwing up someone who just wants to pile on.

There was a line in a Jack Nickelson movie: As Good As It Gets, where he is asked how he can describe women so accurately in his novels.
His response was "I think of a man, and then take away reason and accountability."
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Awww CB what's the nobody here kissing your butt for putting on a social anymore
All on the invite list were very well vouched by established hobbyists or established providers. The agency is legit and its management was responsible for its staff in attendance.

The invite vouching continues to be equal to or more rigorous than any vouching customarily required for vouched provider-ship on many review boards. And hobbyists invited are vouched by established providers, which, perhaps I should point out is not required for bcd status at most review boards, except for the only one that I know of personally, www.ourhome2.net (thanks for the oppty for a shameless plug).

ANY vouched hobbyist or provider can be flipped by LE. I doubt that that happened at the event in question; but if it did, well, think about that, I'm just sayin'.

Those who are vouched in are informed up front (before the invite) of the event rules and we remind all in attendance to report to the host(s) any variation from the rules by anyone present. The rules:

The usual Meet & Greet rules apply..... no hobby talk and no talk about P4P.

All events are only a "meet & greet" -- and all who attend are expected to follow the rules below. If you attend, it is presumed you have read the rules and have agreed to follow them. Those who don't will not be invited to future events.

No illegal activities. That means no play for pay, no drugs, absolutely nothing that can compromise the security of our members, guests and our host venue. If you don't understand the rules, please ask ck1942 to explain.

For the security of all involved - no cameras;

no uninvited/unsponsored guests; no haggling over services, etc.

No recruiting for anything and no promoting of any web sites.

Please respect all attending by no inappropriate touching and by not disclosing their presence to others on or off any board.

= = = =

Events in Austin, SA, Houston and other places continue for those who understand the risk involved and cooperate with the vouching and follow the rules.

We held semi-formal "wakes" for Amber and ASPD early this year in Austin, SA and Houston and additional events every month since and more are on the calendar.
Awww CB what's the nobody here kissing your butt for putting on a social anymore Originally Posted by carkido45
Wow. . .not sure why you care about socials in the first place. . .why would anyone even invite you to a social? Do you piss and moan about everything? Talk about negative energy. . .
Events in Austin, SA, Houston and other places continue for those who understand the risk involved and cooperate with the vouching and follow the rules.

We held semi-formal "wakes" for Amber and ASPD early this year in Austin, SA and Houston and additional events every month since and more are on the calendar. Originally Posted by ck1942

Socials are still being held in Houston?
Socials are still being held in Houston? Originally Posted by Sweet Cindy
Yes.
Awww CB what's the nobody here kissing your butt for putting on a social anymore Originally Posted by carkido45

quit whining like a little bitch. Nobody wants to hear you whine.
quit whining like a little bitch. Nobody wants to hear you whine. Originally Posted by simpleton
Nobody stopped you from whining simpleton you lil PUTO.
I think you know what that means since you speak such good spanish.
Bwhahahahaha.

Two old women complaining about a restaurant ...

1st old lady, " The food there is sooo bad!"

2nd old lady, " I know... and the portions are sooo small!"

Then they joined this board....

1st old lady, " Going to Socials is sooo bad!"

2nd Old lady, " I know... and I didn't get an invitation either!"

I'm just saying...
Two old women complaining about a restaurant ...

1st old lady, " The food there is sooo bad!"

2nd old lady, " I know... and the portions are sooo small!"

Then they joined this board....

1st old lady, " Going to Socials is sooo bad!"

2nd Old lady, " I know... and I didn't get an invitation either!"

I'm just saying... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
LQTM.
TMFT you forgot the third lady you know the one that was jailed and deported.
Nice job on the security, CB and CK1942 and getting the latina deported.
The both of you could care less it was just another latina provider huh?
TMFT you forgot the third lady you know the one that was jailed and deported.
Nice job on the security, CB and CK1942 and getting the latina deported.
The both of you could care less it was just another latina provider huh? Originally Posted by carkido45

really carkido?

That was weak.

Security was mishandled to a point of criminal but the Latina comment?

really carkido?

That was weak.

Security was mishandled to a point of criminal but the Latina comment? Originally Posted by notanewbie
+1

You don't like socials, that is your choice--don't attend them. Vote with your feet, not flap your gums about stuff beyond your control.