Ok I'm thinking of Houston...

Why the hell is DH banned? First ANONONE, now DH? I need a drink! Originally Posted by London Rayne
London, when are you coming to Houston? We were supposed to have that 32 minute session!! You were going to give me a special discount for the 30 min and 2 minutes for free, because I wrote you a ghetto rhyme. If you talk dirty to me with an Engligh accent, I'll throw in an extra $5 (five dollars, not five hundred) & book 3 more minutes. See not all Houston guys are cheap!

Remember London??

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=ghetto&page=2

Oh yeah, I also get the 20 min special!!
London, when are you coming to Houston? We were supposed to have a 32 minute session!! You were going to give me a special discount for the 30 min and 2 minutes for free, because I wrote you a ghetto rhyme. If you talk dirty to me with an Engligh accent, I'll throw in an extra $5 (five dollars, not five hundred) & book 3 more minutes. See not all Houston guys are cheap!

Originally Posted by Killersalt
OMG ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so here we are in Houston humming along nicely, some fucking assholes from out of town come in talking shit, a few pointed questions are asked of them and people get banned.

Don't start no shit, don't get no shit.

So who banned dh? Was there free pussy offered for that decision?
Now I will put Houston on my Calendar for the spring Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Why the change of heart peaches?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=842900&postcount=48
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=842794&postcount=34
Why the change of heart peaches?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=842900&postcount=48
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=842794&postcount=34 Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Honey, Eccie addict's rabbit suit and you of course! I know what I said about you.
I still feel the same way but I do think the guys in Houston are very sweet as I have clients there.
Who says I was lowering my rate for the guys there. If I were to visit I will keep double my rates not lower them.
This was my issue and this is the issue Valerie is having. She does not want to go there if they're not going to pay her
rates. Something is telling me she will get plenty of men wanting to see her.

Now please let's not hi jack this thread anymore.
Honey, Eccie addict's rabbit suit and you of course! I know what I said about Texas men.
I still feel the same way but I do think the guys in Houston are very sweet as I have clients there.

Now please let's not hi jack this thread anymore. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
It's kind of strange when someone quotes you before you do an edit, and it changes the entire meaning of what you edited it to say...
It's kind of strange when someone quotes you before you do an edit, and it changes the entire meaning of what you edited it to say... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yes!

My first client ever was from Houston, Texas and he posted a very wonderful review of
me on .. that other site (See I have proof lol). He still IS one of the sweetest guys I've ever met and encourages me
to tour the city. After him I saw 4 other guys from Houston. Those men were true gentlemen THEN
I joined ECCIE only to read your posts and I immediately thought "I'm crossing houston off my list".
The "crossing off the list" phrase .. I got from London Rayne. The comment I made to Lisa was a joke that is
why there is an LOL beside it. If you are going to post threads about things I have said make sure you get the
true meaning. You my love, do not scare me one bit nor can you run me off.

Enjoy your evening. I'm enjoying mine.
so her
e we are in Houston humming along nicely, some fucking assholes from out of town come in talking shit, a few pointed questions are asked of them and people get banned.

Don't start no shit, don't get no shit.

So who banned dh? Was there free pussy offered for that decision? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Now that is rude. See the difference between that and honesty. NAN, I am gonna volunteer to take some of your points for that post so you won't get put in the crack ferret cage with deerhunter or whatever his name is.
Yes!

What can I say, I'm a quick thinker. Enjoy your evening. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Edit, edit, edit like crazy.

It's okay sugar britches...you don't have to try and justify what you said...as long as it's immortalized in board archives we'll interpret it how we want to interpret it, thanks.
Yes!

My first client ever was from Houston, Texas and he posted a very wonderful review of
me on .. that other site (See I have proof lol). He still IS one of the sweetest guys I've ever met and encourages me
to tour the city. After him I saw 4 other guys from Houston. Those men were true gentlemen THEN
I joined ECCIE only to read your posts and I immediately thought "I'm crossing houston off my list".
The "crossing off the list" phrase .. I got from London Rayne. The comment I made to Lisa was a joke that is
why there is an LOL beside it. If you are going to post threads about things I have said make sure you get the
true meaning. You my love, do not scare me one bit nor can you run me off.

Enjoy your evening. I'm enjoying mine. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You should read again this WU. Again please leave the subject alone. I am done.
Good thinking Merlin,

Nothing like a little good karma....

I will take DearHunters points. All of them.
You should read again this WU. Again please leave the subject alone. I am done. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm not trying to run you off sweetie, never have tried...I'm giving you a lot of name recognition in fact.

Since this thread is about providers thinking about coming to Houston, and you piggybacked on it to advertise you're coming to Houston, I just figured I'd just inform all of us no more than $200 an hour paying, need to get slapped, full of bullshit hobbyists here in Houston, what you really thought about us. I'm advertising for you!
I'm not trying to run you off sweetie, never have tried...I'm giving you a lot of name recognition in fact.

Since this thread is about providers thinking about coming to Houston, and you piggybacked on it to advertise you're coming to Houston, I just figured I'd just inform all of us no more than $200 an hour paying, need to get slapped, full of bullshit hobbyists here in Houston, what you really thought about us. I'm advertising for you! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Honey ... do you think I give a shit about this? I was joking about coming to Houston next month. That was a joke. Take it or leave it!

Let's be clear.. I do not give a fuck! You can advertise all you want but you do not know the half of it and please stop putting words in my mouth.
I guess I have to post it in bigger letters.

I DO NOT CARE!

Goodnight.
I was joking about coming to Houston next month. That was a joke. Take it or leave it! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Now I'm confused. Now you're NOT coming to Houston next month? This...after I've been calling all my friends to get them to prebook with you! Damn...they're going to be disappointed...