Who do you miss?

Summer Rayne
BarbieSpreadumz
Next Door Staci, Stacy: was an independent, then went to an agency, and then, gone.
I really wanted to see summer Rayne but she never managed to get her shit together
  • bbkid
  • 05-23-2017, 07:13 AM
Luna once had a girl named Dahlia that was cute as hell and good.

I really wanted to see summer Rayne but she never managed to get her shit together Originally Posted by 08cris
She was indeed flaky, but damn, I had some fun with her a few times.
I really wanted to see summer Rayne but she never managed to get her shit together Originally Posted by 08cris
+1
She got it together for some of us. Talented and hot! I miss her, too.

Top of my head.
Sweet Sensual Michelle - we never had the chance to connect.

Glynette

Morgan Renee..mmm
Venus and Lexy when they were at Pleasure Angels. Nastiest threesome I've EVER had.
I miss 6' 3" Stacy. BP chick but she was a great time and very affordable. Real nice Ass, too.
Sexxy Sabrina
Love her
Love her lia love
Another name I'd like to add to the list, is Rosemary. Unlike the previous three names I listed, earlier, I never got to meet this one. We exchanged a few emails, in an effort to set something up. A meet seemed promising, but just before I could finalize... she was gone. She had an interesting look. I'm sure that she would've been a great time.
Super Sasha, Priscilla from Venezuela and Bianca Page.
Sweet Nicole, saw her more than any other lady in the hobby, firm, fit, and as sweet as her name.Been retired probably 8 or 9 years now but still have her phone # on my phone, look at it every now and then to remember the times I spent with her. First time I saw her almost drove off the road going home daydreaming about her.

Second would be Carlie Donavan from Dallas & her Core Experience, a 1 hour session turned into an overnite because she didn't like sleeping alone in a new hotel
Sweet Nicole, saw her more than any other lady in the hobby, firm, fit, and as sweet as her name.Been retired probably 8 or 9 years now but still have her phone # on my phone, look at it every now and then to remember the times I spent with her. First time I saw her almost drove off the road going home daydreaming about her.

Second would be Carlie Donavan from Dallas & her Core Experience, a 1 hour session turned into an overnite because she didn't like sleeping alone in a new hotel Originally Posted by bluesdj
+1 on Sweet Nicole. She would make house calls. Must have seen her at least 10 times and she became my first ATF.