AlexandriaSquirtz & Amber Rain?

Sorry, Texasquest. I made it clear above. Sorry you don't get it.
The only thing that is clear is the hypocrisy of your statements. In a previous threads a mod had an opportunity to steer a thread back to the original OP's subject but instead they turned it into a personal tirade about something not related to the subject. In that thread you stayed numerous times that it was OK to do so. In this thread a mod does try to steer it back to the original subject. So what is it Duke?? Is a thread supposed to stay on subject?? Or is it allowed as you stated " to flow and evolve" into something completely different from original subject. And if it is to stay pm subject. Why is one clique allowed to derail and another group isn't?? Your right Duke it is clear. Unfortunately it looks like your the one who can't see it.
Good try. But it's not hypocritical. Its just not your way, so you complain.

As I said before, start a thread if you have questions. Last warning.
Disregarding all of the issues of is squirting basically just a bladder emptying function or is it an ejaculation of a body fluid similar to a male ejaculation, I would think trying to coordinate a double squirt would create too much pressure on all three parties to perform.

My thoughts are that to enjoy squirting, I need to be in the DATY position. I only have one set of lips that enclose one tongue. Working two ladies into a frenzy so they squirt with only one set of intruments to effect such a response seems impossible.

Of course, what I have learned is that I prefer one-on-one service anyway. With two ladies, the kid in the candy store reaction I have results in me bouncing from one lady to the other and unable to truly enjoy either one fully.

I guess my oral fixation is the issue. I like my lips to be in contact with something: Her lips in LFK/DFK, her nipples as they turn rock hard, her kitty as it drips her sweet nectar. While I am engaged in these activities, she has ample opportunities to engage my genitals in various activities. The need for and advantages of a second set of hands, second mouth, second kitty just doesn't materialize for me. Trying to get the squirting going for my enjoyment doesn't seem possible. Maybe I am greedy, but why should one lady get to enjoy the nectar of other lady - that is one of the actvities I am paying dearly for.

Personal opinion of mine is that in many cases a FMF threesome just results in less work for the individual ladies while they typically collect their full donation.

Perhaps this is a bit more on topic?
Disregarding all of the issues of is squirting basically just a bladder emptying function or is it an ejaculation of a body fluid similar to a male ejaculation Originally Posted by tigercat
Squirting is a bladder secretion, I know that much from reading articles linked in this thread or elsewhere. It does not, however, appear to be of the same chemical makeup as urine, although its makeup has much in common with urine. Personally, I think there are ladies who "squirt" because of sexual excitement. HOWEVER, I also think there are a lot of chicks on this board who are just pissin' on you and callin' it "squirting" in order to cater to a niche clientele. It would be impossible to tell unless you brought a mini-lab with you or decided to take a sample from the session with you for later testing.

Oh, and I'm very confident that "squirting" fluid (the real stuff, not urine) is not the equivalent of female ejaculant. That's the "creamy" stuff that some, but not close to all, women sometimes produce during intercourse.

That's what I've been able to glean from the various threads on this subject and from my own personal life. Worth what you paid for it.
Requesting taint is not a hijack or derailment. Taint is a necessary function.
so are Amber Rain and AlexandriaSquirtz going to be doing doubles or not?

Taint is only in your mind, give it a rest please
I'm pretty sure the op has since reconsidered lol
I'm pretty sure the op has since reconsidered lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I wonder why..... ;-)
I HAVE reconsidered.... TRUST THAT!!!

I no longer want any association with ANY "women" on Eccie. I say "women" VERY loosely. I have met some ladies that were classy.... and SOME NOT so...

I will stick to myself from here on out. I'm tired of being NICE, (taking people out for bday, spending money on them ONLY to find out the next a.m. you betray me).

Either way, sorry to all the other LADIES out there that have wanted to hang out, but I have learned NOT to trust anyone on this board. I'm still reference friendly and always will be. Safety is always first with me. Always has been. So feel free to call me or pm anytime.

Why the dogpile that was allowed to happen on me.. has continued by MOST that have NEVER met me.. and a few that have only met me twice (ladies)...... I will never understand. I have never been anything but a nice person in real life. Whatever lies you have been told about me... you really should take the time to find out the truth for YOURSELF... instead of passing on BS about me.

Sorry we're all not mature enough to do so.
Take care everyone and wish all of you the best even tho you don't wish me that and ONLY wish to tear someone down. Karma's a bitch. I'm out of this thread.... I will no longer respond to any of this stupid shit. Like I said... if you haven't met me... stfu.. if you have... then you KNOW who and how I am. Thought we were all adults here..... Guess not!

Amber Rain

I will stick to myself from here on out.
Originally Posted by Amber Rain

Can I watch?
Sure babe... LOL... morning...
This wasn't your fastest marketing to meltdown thread to date.... Good Luck. Amber, you bring countless hours of entertainment to the board... you are such a valuable member of this community...

tumblr_mbovn1kT7U1ru1aqdo1_500.jpg
let it be said, let it be written.

can we sticky this thread for use in the "how to hobby and/or provide 101" course??
:^) :^) :^)
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-31-2012, 03:06 PM
Whatever you do... do NOT click the chipmunk.. that song will get stuck in your head all fucking day!