i tend to think i have an eye for the camera...😉

Something for everyone to remember going forward......when you Quote a violation, it becomes your violation once it is reposted via a quote

Giving out passes this time......ijs
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Since When Not Being A Smartass I Was Just Not Aware Of This Where Is This Located In The Rules?
It's like when u tell ur parents ur sibling said FUCK and then u get in trouble also lol
Potty Mouth munchkins...it's hilarious, but I have to act very upset and disappointed with them. #FirstWorldMommyProblems
Potty Mouth munchkins...it's hilarious, but I have to act very upset and disappointed with them. #FirstWorldMommyProblems Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Heh kids say the darnedest things
Does this mean I'll never be seeing that fine automobile you drive sitting in my garage? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Have we met?
Since When Not Being A Smartass I Was Just Not Aware Of This Where Is This Located In The Rules? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

If it is in a post under your name, then you posted it. It would not be showing to the reader if you did not post it there.

What is the difference if the original poster wrote it or you did? The violation is still sitting in a post under your name , usually in plain view.

If it is in a post under your name, then you posted it. It would not be showing to the reader if you did not post it there.

What is the difference if the original poster wrote it or you did? The violation is still sitting in a post under your name , usually in plain view. Originally Posted by Pistolero
There is none but I wasn't aware of this so I was just checking thanks
Something for everyone to remember going forward......when you Quote a violation, it becomes your violation once it is reposted via a quote

Giving out passes this time......ijs
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Sorry to see her go

Thank you for the clarification SMI

What is the difference if the original poster wrote it or you did? The violation is still sitting in a post under your name , usually in plain view. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Again, this is nonsense and not a violation. The original poster gets the violation and the edit goes to all of the quotes of the original posts.

You are making the rule up.

If Champagne Brown comes back and posts Wakeup's real name (attaching it to Wakeup) in coed and Yummy Marie hits the quote button and asks is that Wakeup's real name. The only retard going away for a year is CB (not to be confused with cb, CDB, CD and LDs BBC).

You modtards need to quit making shit up from the shadows of a guideline.

You would get laughed out of modtardville if you attempted to enforce this interpretation of the GL against me. Every one of these Houston retards are entitled to the same enforcement.

I can start quoting the violations, if you need me to prove my point.
Again, this is nonsense and not a violation. The original poster gets the violation and the edit goes to all of the quotes of the original posts.

You are making the rule up.

If Champagne Brown comes back and posts Wakeup's real name (attaching it to Wakeup) in coed and Yummy Marie hits the quote button and asks is that Wakeup's real name. The only retard going away for a year is CB (not to be confused with cb, CDB, CD and LDs BBC).

You modtards need to quit making shit up from the shadows of a guideline.

You would get laughed out of modtardville if you attempted to enforce this interpretation of the GL against me. Every one of these Houston retards are entitled to the same enforcement.

I can start quoting the violations, if you need me to prove my point. Originally Posted by dearhunter
WTF? Why you always gotta drag ME into shit? Should I start wearing pigtails just for you to pull on them??? Would that make things easier for the prophet? Oy Vey...le oink...
I could have said you could quote the pottymouthoutingwhore and tell her "shame on you".........the idea that you should get a year off with her would be just as ridiculous.

A retard calls NB a racist word and he quotes the dipshit telling him that the racist comment is uncalled for......which one of you modtards is going to point NB for it?

Yeah.......that's what I thought......sometimes modtards post the stupidest shit in open forum.......ijs
You modtards need to quit making shit up from the shadows of a guideline. Originally Posted by dearhunter
There sure needs to be some form of arbiration. Phanton rulings and pointing is a problem here. The english is clear but the
Interpretation is not.

I have not followed this whole thread, so I do not know how busty got nuked from a tread she started out just trying to show pictures, but I am sure she got too emptional at some point. Feel sorry for her though.
The whore turned over a new leaf....and it was the same whore as before........ijs
she screwed the pooch on this one.

oops.
I could have said you could quote the pottymouthoutingwhore and tell her "shame on you".........the idea that you should get a year off with her would be just as ridiculous. Originally Posted by dearhunter
It's fine. I know you wub me.