The H. Clinton Emails - What's known, What's not

Your reading comprehension is like most liberals. You ignore information that refutes your claims or you do like the media and cheery pick information to fit your talking points. I.B. showed you in an a earlier post ( and cited the sources ! ) that funding WAS NOT a problem for the mission at Benghazi. It even sites a member of Shrillary's management answering direct questions from congressmen and saying that it WASN'T a problem. Has banging all those cetaceans worn you out to the point that you can't think or read anymore ? Have they been sitting on your pimply face and cutting off your air for too long ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

ur an angry little cunt aren't you.
Defense costs money, someone said they had enough funds, and Democrats requested more funding because they believed the threat called for more security, republicans refused. this are facts. Seems like a disagreement on whether more funding was needed, I believe more funding WAS needed, u can disagree if u like.
Im gonna guess if the tables were turned and republicans asked for more funding and dems blocked it, then the attacks happened that u would not say funding was not a problem, hypocrite.
ur correct about the timeline.
I do dig chubby chicks and I thought Lewenski was appealing in a closet slut kinda way. Originally Posted by southtown4488
That's nice ... that you "dig chubby chicks" .... but I think your point was to

..... divert attention away from the lying, classless Act of using one's "position" to get pussy and fill one's wallet with cash.......... not to mention the absolute lack of integrity and lawlessness revealed by their coverups.

But if you want to support them for another 4 to 8 years ... have at it.
That's nice ... that you "dig chubby chicks" .... but I think your point was to

..... divert attention away from the lying, classless Act of using one's "position" to get pussy and fill one's wallet with cash.......... not to mention the absolute lack of integrity and lawlessness revealed by their coverups.

But if you want to support them for another 4 to 8 years ... have at it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bill is a poon hound, hes the kinda cat that would get poon even if he were a gas station clerk. Im not saying the Clintons are perfect but they are much better than the other side, starting a war based on lies, being racists, inciting racial violence, being sexists and homophobic. I will support the Clintons over the Republican cesspool any day.
u forgot to take ur Adderall today. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Noticed how you disingenuously didn't address the issue and cite where the fuck Colin Power ever stored classified U.S. information on a fuckin' server kept in someone's fuckin' bathroom closet, suckclown.

You are speculating at best. Why are they digging into old emails if that was the case. They came up empty handed so they are desperate now? There would not be anything in her old emails that would tie in to that. Originally Posted by slingblade
Old -- BUT NEVER SEEN BEFORE -- emails Hildabeast was supposed to have surrendered to the State Department before she left office, gayblade: emails that were subpoenaed from the State Department years ago by Congress and subpoenaed under the provisions of the FOI Act, gayblade.

Funding was not a problem? how do u thing security is provided? through vouchers?
it costs money to provide security, Democrats requested more funds to provide more security, Republicans said no. These are inconvenient facts for Republicans.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
Polifact says you're a liar, suckclown.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...uss/705319958/

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/12/politi...ity/index.html Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your first citation is a "letter to the editor" that your dumbass probably wrote, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Your second citation is an article based on lying remarks made by lying dim-retards that were subsequently proved to be demonstrable lies during the hearings and ruled as lies by Politifact, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So, you and your fellow lib-retards are liars when you continue to repeat your lib-retard lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Defense costs money, someone said they had enough funds, and Democrats requested more funding because they believed the threat called for more security, republicans refused. this are facts. Seems like a disagreement on whether more funding was needed, I believe more funding WAS needed, u can disagree if u like.
Im gonna guess if the tables were turned and republicans asked for more funding and dems blocked it, then the attacks happened that u would not say funding was not a problem, hypocrite.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
Polifact says you're a stupid lying cunt, suckclown.
Noticed how you disingenuously didn't address the issue and cite where the fuck Colin Power ever stored classified U.S. information on a fuckin' server kept in someone's fuckin' bathroom closet, suckclown.

Old -- BUT NEVER SEEN BEFORE -- emails Hildabeast was supposed to have surrendered to the State Department before she left office, gayblade: emails that were subpoenaed from the State Department years ago by Congress and subpoenaed under the provisions of the FOI Act, gayblade.

Your first citation is a "letter to the editor" that your dumbass probably wrote, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Your second citation is an article based on lying remarks made by lying dim-retards that were subsequently proved to be demonstrable lies during the hearings and ruled as lies by Politifact, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. So, you and your fellow lib-retards are liars when you continue to repeat your lib-retard lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Polifact says you're a stupid lying cunt, suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ur a rotten child, I dont even read ur posts cause theyre filled with childish name calling. I got no problem debating with adults, if u ever become one ill debate u also.

Polifact says you're a stupid lying cunt, suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's all cooked up bullshit because the republicants are scared shitless of another 8 years.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...te-115707.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...nd-for-clinton

It's POLITIFACT, you misshapen turd.
It's all cooked up bullshit because the republicants are scared shitless of another 8 years.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...te-115707.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...nd-for-clinton

It's POLITIFACT, you misshapen turd.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You didn't provide a citation showing where Colin Power conducted 100% of his email correspondence, including receiving classified U.S. information, through a server kept in someone's fuckin' bathroom closet, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You didn't provide a citation showing where Colin Power conducted 100% of his email correspondence, including receiving classified U.S. information, through a server kept in someone's fuckin' bathroom closet, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If he received ONE email, it was criminal. I believe that was the line you used with Clinton. So go fuck yourself. What does it matter where the fucking server was kept? You keep repeating that fact, like a stuttering retard.
If he received ONE email, it was criminal. I believe that was the line you used with Clinton. So go fuck yourself. What does it matter where the fucking server was kept? You keep repeating that fact, like a stuttering retard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Colin Power was smart enough to use a secure government server when the security protocols called for it; while, Hildabeast has already admitted that she conducted 100% of her email correspondence, including receiving classified U.S. information, through a server kept in someone's fuckin' bathroom closet, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The reason I'm not voting for Hillary is not because of the emails. It's because she is thoroughly corrupt and dishonest. It's impossible to know what policies she will promote because she lies. She will say whatever her advisors tell her will help get her elected. She lies.
Those who are crying about emails would have fit in perfectly at the Salem witch trials. They can hunt for Bigfoot or some imaginary email that betrayed our country, either way its a waste of time.
Im gonna guess if the tables were turned and republicans asked for more funding and dems blocked it, then the attacks happened that u would not say funding was not a problem, hypocrite. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Maybe if under Shrillary's watch multi BILLIONS of Dollars went missing AND STILL ARE UNACCOUNTED FOR, then their might have been some consideration for more money. You libs are REAL GOOD at turning 5 dollar hardware store hammers into 400 dollar "specialty tools." And a lot of money was used by Shrillary's State Department for linens and other cosmetic changes to our embassies overseas, or so the State Department claims. And how much of that taxpayer money that went missing at the State Department under Shrillary's watch was kicked back to her and Slick Willy's foundation ? Remember, Miz " I dodged sniper fire in Kosovo " said that she and Willy were " flat broke " when they left the White House, failing to mention that Willy had been ordered by the courts to pay fines for his PERJURY and restitution to his VICTIMS !! And she failed to mention their multi-million dollar HOUSES that they "acquired" after they left the White House. YOU KNOW , THE HOUSE WHERE SHRILLARY KEPT HER SERVER OUT IN THE BARN ON THEIR PROPERTY !!!
Maybe if under Shrillary's watch multi BILLIONS of Dollars went missing AND STILL ARE UNACCOUNTED FOR, then their might have been some consideration for more money. You libs are REAL GOOD at turning 5 dollar hardware store hammers into 400 dollar "specialty tools." And a lot of money was used by Shrillary's State Department for linens and other cosmetic changes to our embassies overseas, or so the State Department claims. And how much of that taxpayer money that went missing at the State Department under Shrillary's watch was kicked back to her and Slick Willy's foundation ? Remember, Miz " I dodged sniper fire in Kosovo " said that she and Willy were " flat broke " when they left the White House, failing to mention that Willy had been ordered by the courts to pay fines for his PERJURY and restitution to his VICTIMS !! And she failed to mention their multi-million dollar HOUSES that they "acquired" after they left the White House. YOU KNOW , THE HOUSE WHERE SHRILLARY KEPT HER SERVER OUT IN THE BARN ON THEIR PROPERTY !!!
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're going to need to cite some sources for all this. And conservativetreehouse.com doesn't count. Why do you hate successful people, btw?
You're going to need to cite some sources for all this. And conservativetreehouse.com doesn't count. Why do you hate successful people, btw? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Successful at trading on her position as a PUBLIC SERVANT to leverage foreign donations to HER and HER HUSBANDS " Global initiative " !!! ? !! Miz " I dodged sniper fire in Kosovo " ? She's a successful and accomplished liar like most libs are and YOU aspire to be cum guzzler. Pobrecita pinche puta ! Go get your fudge packed woomby !
Successful at trading on her position as a PUBLIC SERVANT to leverage foreign donations to HER and HER HUSBANDS " Global initiative " !!! ? !! Miz " I dodged sniper fire in Kosovo " ? She's a successful and accomplished liar like most libs are and YOU aspire to be cum guzzler. Pobrecita pinche puta ! Go get your fudge packed woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Again, you provide nothing in the way of substance. You have reached the end of the road with your 'gloryhole' bullshit. It went on longer than it ever should have. Either bring some facts and back them up or shut the fuck up, you besotted inbred fucktard.