Are you Mods back with letting TROLLS and LOW LIFE USELESS LOSERS HIJACK Reviews?

• pxmcc
  • 11-03-2019, 09:51 PM
^^lmfao..

fuck it, i'll take the points, or ban, or whathaveyou, as needed..
Sorry this is happening. I have also had that happen to me. I noticed its the losers that will never get to meet you or will never get to see you again that troll on reviews. It's almost like they think that by putting negative comments on your stellar reviews it will keep other gents away. In fact, it doesn't affect my business at all. On the contrary, the gentlemen who are serious about wanting to meet me and have the means to do it, WILL & they see right through their BS anyway. I just set a policy that states that anyone who comments negatively about me and hasn't met me will be turned down. Established clients that say negative things and want to come back to see me can expect to get higher rates +200 to be exact LOL

There is some truth to what you are saying but what you can't measure is the number of guys who are turned off by a provider's negative reaction to a negative situation. You just don't know how many guys might have been on the fence and then see a BSC post and keep on moving.
That's not directed at you in particular LD nor at NM. Just a general statement about how a lot of silent guys might actually view things. The guys who stay away from board drama will tend to shy away from it when hobbying.

This thread actually became a win for NM and damn near two months later she is still winning.
Just when you thought you'd seen it all...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Natalia when do we get to see your image gallery tho..

back on topic:drama. who doesn't love eccie drama..
+1

I caint stand the drama.

Oh yeah, whats that reference on page1 regarding use of "N wurd".... what IS the N word ?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-09-2019, 05:17 PM
^^i think it means nice. as in, "you just a damn nice (guy)"..
Ahh.

Butt wait, I must be Confucius. Does this have ANYthing to do with that other phrase kinda like that one "N girls" ?

Asking for a friend....
  • pxmcc
  • 11-09-2019, 08:25 PM
^^no. one of my utrs was an n-girl. it means something else.
Do tell.... ?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-09-2019, 10:52 PM
the short version is N-o bullshit. longer version is around here somewhere. look up rose something or r something.. she was a sup3r hot pse but then declined. she gave up the goods. she was an n-girl and peachy's doubles partner for a time..

btw, peachy i love you. u such a gangsta. sorry about what happened. i guess my cock is too small for a magnum. i'll get an operation which reveals my hidden cock so i can easy fill a Magnum. (can we try greek with my improved equipment tho..) my bad..

try, read my april jancen review. thats how not to be an n-girl..
(but she's an n-girl. go figure..)