Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs"

I will ruin your appetite for M&Ms forever.

Because 98% of your posts contain fag material, the only time I pay ant attention to you is when you attack me. Or are you flirting fag boy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
" ant attention " ? WTF is THAT ? More of YOUR wonderful schooling in how to spell and construct a sentence from YOUR hero woomby " the freelance writer of travel brochures " ? Poor Ekim !

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I think all of them and their liberal cheerleaders and sponsors should be put down like we do with rabid dogs, coyotes and other animals out in the country !
Do you realize that we are guilty of the same thing. Right now the US is the destination of choice for most illegals. What if Canada became the new place to go. All an illegal has to do is to get to a sanctuary city in some place like California and they'll give them official ID, driver's licenses, and EBT cards. Then they can move on to Victoria carrying the documents of American citizens. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Canada is receiving 30,00 refugees. Time to worry?
" ant attention " ? WTF is THAT ? More of YOUR wonderful schooling in how to spell and construct a sentence from YOUR hero woomby " the freelance writer of travel brochures " ? Poor Ekim ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Says the fucking retard who started the thread Cougar High looses. LMAO,
Says the fucking retard who started the thread Cougar High looses. LMAO, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you DON'T deny that YOUR hero woomby is instructing YOU on YOUR spelling AND sentence structure between rusty trombone lessons ! Thanks for ADMITTING it Ekim ! You just keep on WKIng for him Ekim !
So you DON'T deny that YOUR hero woomby is instructing YOU on YOUR spelling AND sentence structure between rusty trombone lessons ! Thanks for ADMITTING it Ekim ! You just keep on WKIng for him Ekim ! < -- gay rey and his woomby. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Poor little faggot, gay rey still trying to line up more guys for him to suck their dick . Sorry Gay rey i'm not interested. Has your stalking of your " woomby" paid off?
Poor little faggot, gay rey still trying to line up more guys for him to suck their dick . Sorry Gay rey i'm not interested. Has your stalking of your " woomby" paid off? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU'RE the stalker of woomby. with all of the WKing that YOU do for him and the " grass roots " efforts that YOU helped him with in his DOTY election. Don't be pissed at me that YOUR hero didn't make YOU his Vice-DOTY ! Take it up with him at YOUR next "spelling lesson " and rusty trombone practice session !
YOU'RE the stalker of woomby. with all of the WKing that YOU do for him and the " grass roots " efforts that YOU helped him with in his DOTY election. Don't be pissed at me that YOUR hero didn't make YOU his Vice-DOTY ! Take it up with him at YOUR next "spelling lesson " and rusty trombone practice session ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I said no can't you read cocksucker? Check with your reacharound club.
" ant attention " ? WTF is THAT ? More of YOUR wonderful schooling in how to spell and construct a sentence from YOUR hero woomby " the freelance writer of travel brochures " ? Poor Ekim ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Go find the nearest gloryhole and fill your mouth with cock.
YOU'RE the stalker of woomby. with all of the WKing that YOU do for him and the " grass roots " efforts that YOU helped him with in his DOTY election. Don't be pissed at me that YOUR hero didn't make YOU his Vice-DOTY ! Take it up with him at YOUR next "spelling lesson " and rusty trombone practice session ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're the one who follows me around, you pinche puto. You send me pm messages and I've told you I don't swing that way but you keep trying anyway because you're a desperate queen.
You're the one who follows me around, you pinche puto. You send me pm messages and I've told you I don't swing that way but you keep trying anyway because you're a desperate queen. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Prove that I've ever sent YOU one PM, tu mentiroso bastard. And when YOU can't, leave the site forever, to NEVER come back , even under another "name " as YOU'VE done in the past . Is THAT a deal, ya yellow backed chicken shit ? Provide PROOF , you LYING SON OF A BITCH that I've EVER sent YOU a PM. We're waiting ! I'll even ask the site monitors to chime in on this one ! Your swishy waling ass is grass now ! You've been caught in ANOTHER post that YOU present as fact that YOU can't prove or substantiate, since it NEVER happened. Keep fucking up woomby, YA POS. stick with working the golyholes ya POS ! At least there you can TRY to boss people other than Ekim, YOUR WK, around ! Tu chupa vergas, guey !
You're the one who follows me around, you pinche puto. You send me pm messages and I've told you I don't swing that way but you keep trying anyway because you're a desperate queen. Originally Posted by WombRaider
More dreaming and projection from YOU ! We should expect no less from a swishy walker like YOU that's been crowned THE 2016 DOTY AWARD WINNER ! At least I give YOU the " woomby salute " for YOUR award that YOUR reach around crew does not !!! Pobrecita puta Y EUNUCH Y cum guzzler !!! Maricona ! Caitlyn Woomby ! Don't break YOUR canckles in those heels, puta !
Go find the nearest gloryhole and fill your mouth with cock. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No advertising.
Worried about that goddamned competition, St. Whiny?