How insane can the left get?

Higher conciousness??? Are you smoking weed??? Don't risk your freaking job dipshit...you have people dependent on you. Wait until you are retired like me...ill be back...gonna do a big fuck the world bowl...yea some Republicans smoke weed. I'm really really fucking myself now.
Whew...this shit nowadays freaking expensive but strong. I'm rolling now. As a conservative I'm still unsure about about abortion. But this I know, i have never had an accident...both my kids were planned. Ive shot so many loads on my girlfriends stomach and ass...and when fortunate had girlfriends that finished me off with their mouth...love a chick that doesn't mind tasting her pussy. I know shit happens, but the amount of abortions performed is a bit crazy. IDK. As a hobbiest may I suggest Trojans twisted pleasures...kinda hard to get, but I love them.
Higher conciousness??? Are you smoking weed??? Don't risk your freaking job dipshit...you have people dependent on you. Wait until you are retired like me...ill be back...gonna do a big fuck the world bowl...yea some Republicans smoke weed. I'm really really fucking myself now. Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
Please dont leave me Man dle- ( as in a chick with a mans handle)
Man...Im hurt...Mandle. By the way the Beetles are weak...Stones baby.
Man...Im hurt...Mandle. By the way the Beetles are weak...Stones baby. Originally Posted by Mandeville1964

Oh come on Mandle. Big boys-(girls) dont cry. Especially you cross eyed motherfuckers with big bank accounts and peckers
looks like mandeville got banned... he must've crossed the line somewhere.
Obviously Mandible thinks this is facechat or some such bullshit.

I think he’s acting a cunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really?

Jesus thinks you’re a jerk! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- CDC INSPECTOR #00666 --

delete assup
INFECTED BY
DICK PICS

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
no originality azzplug... back at you!!!

INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS