Tasting your own cum?

im not down with licking my own cum but i will definitely will lick my partners till she is empty. i love the taste of cum....making a female squirt, squirm, and cum....the best experience a tongue can have.

thank you ladies for this wonderful thread.
This is probably one of my favorite aspects of lovemaking. I have absolutely NO inhibitions about tasting my own cum. It is highly erotic, and the arousal of the woman that is usually elicited when doing this is thrilling.

I love depositing the goo deep in her love cavern and then indulging in a nice, freshly made cream pie. My favorite thing to do is to cum in her va jay jay and then have her get in 69 position. I can then reap the benefit of eating her clean while she cleans her juice and mine from my organ.

I like eating it anywhere actually. Sucking it from her nipples is very nice. A great snowball is also very inviting.

My second favorite way is to pull out when in Canine, shoot on the starfish and surrounding areas, and then clean her up with my tongue while massaging her clit.

I do love demonstrating to a woman the desire for my own jizz, wherever and however she likes it. I have come to appreciate these things as I age.
WOW Rn---interesting!!!!!
WOW Rn---interesting!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hi DallasRain,

Yes, this act does have a bit of a WOW factor when performed with pleasure.

I should clarify that, although i have surely tasted it from time to time, I am not a relentless consumer of my own seed during alone time. However, the act during intimacy is incredibly erotic to me, for her body is the sugar that makes it taste so sweet, so to speak. Anywhere on or in her makes a great tasting dessert when her body is the serving platter

There is something sexy and primal about sliding my tongue between those labia that milked me dry and tasting that amalgamation of our cream which I like to refer to as the Sweet Milk of Sex.

Cum-coated nipples make some women wetter than the Marsh when their lover licks the cream from them as he would whipped cream from a Maraschino cherry while playing her instrument with his fingers. The same goes for the starfish.

At the risk of sounding redundant, I won't go on and on.

I am not the submissive type, but I do like to reveal that I am a very sexual man who enjoys indulging consummately and erotically.
okay now I need a cigerette{and I dont smoke}...lol!!

Rn babe...you sound like an interesting guy!!
I want to hear the juicy details after your meeting, please.
lol--will do!
I want to hear the juicy details after your meeting, please. Originally Posted by anova444

Juicy would be the appropriate term, both literally and figuratively. Too bad she is so far away. Maybe a passing through visit would cure my tingling.
Allow me to weigh in on this one...Catholicism may be an influence...but don't look so deep. Your just a beautiful person who gets turned on and turns others on to no end. There is tremendous beauty in that... I'm ready any time you are to lick myself off of you...fun with you doing just about anything.
there is ALWAYS a good reason for a "roadtrip" on the Highway to Hell Yeah.....lol

I once had a client who brought his own wine glass so he could guzzle is own giz......I was more than happy to oblige..lol

there is ALWAYS a good reason for a "roadtrip" on the Highway to Hell Yeah.....lol

I once had a client who brought his own wine glass so he could guzzle is own giz......I was more than happy to oblige..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
  • thegj
  • 09-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Gosh Dallas, I wish you had made it to Austin.
there is ALWAYS a good reason for a "roadtrip" on the Highway to Hell Yeah.....lol l Originally Posted by DallasRain
No GPS needed, I'm sure . . . but would be fun to get lost in it . . .
Of course I love how I taste now, but early on when I first started having sex, I didn't. And I thought it was gross.
When I was 20, I dated a guy that made me gush for the first time. He also licked his own cum off my chest! I stopped dating him.
Recently, I've changed my mind and it's kind of hot when a man is not afraid to taste himself. Am I wrong? Originally Posted by anova444
Love snowballs anytime
Attached Images File Type: jpg DC6.jpg (47.8 KB, 372 views)
When I was a young man and shot my load after pullin out I couldn't wait to get up and clean up. Later I met a gal that wouldn't let me do that and we just smeared it around and let it dry, not that bad I thought... Later another older gal (28), I was 24, surprised me with a snowball and I thought, kinky but not that bad. Sometime later another older gal pushed my head down to lick her after I came in her, tried to resist but she would have none of that! After my training I came to understand that if that is what the ladies want then I had better provide or risk losing them. I came to enjoy all the ways to play with cum and made up some new ones(or so I thought). Now I surprise some of my ladies with this activity, some go ewwwww, most go crazy . I too like to shoot on the lil starfish and lick it clean, cum body shots are really nice and cum covered tittties can bring on another O. Cumming on her vulva and licking it up can be highly erotic.