I need a boyfriend/not so much a hobbyist ?

you dont want a boyfriend from here honey TRUST ME........

i could tell you many of stories.....

get you a college bf like i do and just have some really good hardcore sex everyonce and a while....and still provide

problem solved babe

(1) i could tell you many of stories.....

(2) get you a college bf like i do

(3) problem solved babe Originally Posted by berkleigh
(1) bet you could:

"Body Rub,FS,GFE,PSE,HJ,LFK,DFK,Foot Fetish,DATO,DATY,Missionary,Co wgirl,Reverse Cowgirl,MSOG,CBJ,BBBJ,BBBJTC,S ixty Nine,Deep Throat,Couple Friendly,Doubles,YMMV,Bisexual ,Toys,Domination,Submission"

(2) what is a "college bf"?

(3) what "problem"?

(4) does your "college bf" get the full menu, or a limited one?
damn lexus ur ruthless =/ lol And ya the guy has to be okay with your choice of lifestyle have no hang ups... and honesty as lame as it sounds is the only way to go... If i knew someone that did this and was just strait up about it..... regardless of what they do if their a good person... people tend to look past things...
Hobby boyfriends aren't always that bad, I use to have a good one till he went to the upppppper rooomm(in my best "Life" voice!)
damn lexus ur ruthless ...... Originally Posted by undeadhiro
Not at all. Direct, yes.

As for "looking past" .... the operative word is "past" ... yes I do, everyday. Throughout my adult life I have judged people on how they treat me TODAY rather than what they may or may not have been in the "PAST"! Unfortunately, for her search, this young lady (the OP) is asking someone to ignore the "past" .... "present" ..... AND "future"!

That is going to obviously narrow her field of selection....substantially.

Secondly, females tend to look at the "work place" for social connections, and they, often subconsciously, start bonding at work at a level that is often misunderstood by males, who perceive the overtures as sexual. She needs to be DIRECT and describe exactly what she is seeking.

My only advice to her is that when she finds or meets someone she finds "interesting" that she make a decision about the "future" and begin building that future on a foundation of honesty ... and not deception.

We can only look "past" that about which we know.

The orginal OP may lose some opportunities and choices along the way, but the reality is, if she loses them upfront, she will lose them in the future when they find out the truth .... so, IMO, it is better to lose the opportunity before a deeper investment has been expended in time, energy, finances, and emotion.

As for "Berkleigh" ... she just sounds bitter.
Slowrider has it right on this one.
I never thought you guys would really want more from me than just a quick fix. I would love to see someone for more than a quick fix, but were would I find that ? Nobody wants a provider for more than providing , right ? Originally Posted by LadyOfTheKnight
This is a very interesting thread. One the one hand, having a true friend who, if it is of the opposite sex (or not, if that it one's thing) one can also enjoy sex with would seem to be what everyone wants. But here it seems to me that a very large # of the guys have learned the hard way that such attachments are unattainable, or too much work, oir not reliable, etc etc. Hence their hobbying. The gals, for their part, seem to be of a mind - most of them - that if they're going to have sex with anyone they might as well get paid b/c, again, a "normal relationship" with a guy is just not going to happen or too risky, etc.

BTW, where the heck is this guy who got you pregnant? Why doesn't he want - and be willing to give, too - more than that one time (?) having sex with you?

Half of all marriages ending in divorce and huge numbers of women struggling to raise kids alone - something wrong with all that. Which "the hobby" seems to be (at least a part of) the solution to, for men and women both.
This has got to be the 3rd longest running threAD ever! Sorry, I'm too lazy to actually look up the other two threADs, but it's got to be right behind Max Rax's and BDS'....

You girls are getting very creative in your advertising

Just an observation... Lol
i know right......lol

This has got to be the 3rd longest running threAD ever! Sorry, I'm too lazy to actually look up the other two threADs, but it's got to be right behind Max Rax's and BDS'....

You girls are getting very creative in your advertising

Just an observation... Lol Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Shhh.......... He's married and twice my age, his wife knows about the baby, but I don't care about him.

Just want to move on... Iceman

BTW, where the heck is this guy who got you pregnant? Why doesn't he want - and be willing to give, too - more than that one time (?) having sex with you?
. Originally Posted by jceeman
wow i thinck maybe that should of been in a pm
Aw come on BDS if you are looking for a boyfriend here than it's all good.
lmao

I been on this site for a yr.....you would thinck i would have one by now....Dayum gun thread months back got ya'll scared!!
i am interested in more than a provider. i look to providers because they are more into sex, most women have their reservations in the bedroom but providers dont. i would love to find someone i could date, who would be the lover i need

(1) i could tell you many of stories.....

(2) get you a college bf like i do

(3) problem solved babe Originally Posted by berkleigh
I love stories
I'm in college
And I'm a problem solver...