I QUIT to make sure I Quit I’m going to commit Hobby suicide

I've also noticed that the anticipatory retirement thread has made its way to the board. Maybe you should try that, tig, so that we don't get bored in between retirements. Just start it with "I've had it! And I'm going to retire at some as yet undetermined point in the future, because....." That should work as a template.
I too like the like the 18-22 when i can find them.The only problem with that age is a lot of them has attitude.why do i like 18-22 is they usually have nice pretty pussys.
You take a girl that has been in the hobby for ten years her pussy looks like it has been through the ringer.Ok ladies you can let me have it. Originally Posted by sexysouthernguy1985
First have to tell you that that pretty pussy has more milage on it, now a days, then what you think.

If you are paying for PP, OMG then you are paying to much.
Man just to see a pretty pussy. Look in the mirror.

Hell GFE comes with a whole hour of BBBJ, FS, DATY, DFK, the rodeo experience. You know the whole GFE.
Oh sometime I get lucky an Greek is offered at no charge.

Just have to know how to treat a good provider.
It will last as long as we desire....
It's a hard habit to break.

This is a Free country and Freedom of Speech,* Everyone is entitle to say what he or she likes. Originally Posted by tiggold
At the not insubstantial risk of bringing some note of serious discourse to this tragicomic farce, the right to freedom of speech, like all rights, is held only against the State, not against private entities like this web site.

So strictly speaking, you have no right of freedom of speech here. The mods or the owners can boot your for any reason, or for no reason.
. The mods or the owners can boot your for any reason, or for no reason. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Sounds good to me.
(For non-sexysouthernloserguy1985, not tiggold)
Perhaps there should be a board rule that....

-- A member who announces her or his retirement is given, say, 5 days to enjoy the "announcement glow" and then his/her account is closed.

-- And closure should be effective for a minimum of, say, 6 months or more.

Just sayin'!
Perhaps there should be a board rule that....

-- A member who announces her or his retirement is given, say, 5 days to enjoy the "announcement glow" and then his/her account is closed.

-- And closure should be effective for a minimum of, say, 6 months or more.

Just sayin'! Originally Posted by ck1942

i agree on this, i can understand us providers announcing our retirements just so our clients are informed but what is the reason for guys?? it just seems like drama to me. ive only been on the boards a few months and ALMOST every guy who posted a retirement threAD has been back within 2 weeks.

i could go on and on with my thoughts on this but honestly its amusing to say the least. am i the only provider who thinks "who cares" when i read a hobbyist is "retiring" i mean seriously stop being so dramatic this is not high school if you want to retire then just disable your acct post an alert or review about your bad experiences and move on with your life!!

sorry if this sounded harsh but as kj would say cmon son!!!
TexTushHog good thing your not a owner or MOD, but you can hit BLOCK.

How about all that do not want to see the people Retire and comeback just use the Block feature? They you’ll never see another POST from that person.

I’m still waiting for Cae Mae to return!!!!!!!!!!!.

JulesJaguar and CK1942 just hit Block.

I can’t say that ECCIE is not fun. It is. I have a lot of people I like here. Doesn’t mean I have to leave and not chat or PM them.

The reason this board is so popular is the fact they treat the members fairly. I’m sure I’m a Pain to some MODS. But they do their best.

All in all lets just have fun and you can see with the post and hits people do like the topic.

Still have some reviews from July and early August to post.

So If you don’t want to see TIG’s post. HIT THE BLOCK button.

hard to type on Iphone.
tiggold thanks for having the guts to speak your mind.

hard to type on Iphone. Originally Posted by tiggold
I'm impressed you can do it with a straitjacket on. DATY must be your specialty.
I'm impressed you can do it with a straitjacket on. DATY must be your specialty. Originally Posted by eccienewbie

your be suprised what I can do with Tig JR.... only the ladies that have seen me can tell you...
your be suprised what I can do with Tig JR.... only the ladies that have seen me can tell you... Originally Posted by tiggold
Man, I'd love to ask them about that. Why don't you tell me who "The Straw" is so I can get started on that. All in the furtherance of my own education, of course....
Man, I'd love to ask them about that. Why don't you tell me who "The Straw" is so I can get started on that. All in the furtherance of my own education, of course.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie

ECCIEnewbie.. THE STRAW didn't see me.... Lots have, so The straw will not be able to tell you anything..