what's on your "sex bucket list"

I'd love to get a hair cut from a topless woman. The idea of her tits brushing across my face when cutting my hair and then having them slap me in my face while washing my hair is awesome. She'd conclude the haircut with some manscaping and then a BBBJ to close out the appointment.
These are some hot fucking bucket lists .. trying to find mine, or may have to recreate - will post it by end of the weekend and then I am open to anyone that wants to assist in checking some of them off with me!
Does what is on my list have to be realistic? One of mine is with 2 actresses and it will never happen.
Be a toilet slave to two or more women
my bucket list would to be tied up and blindfolded by someone i trust someone who can be erotic and sesual.
all my limbs tied and blindfolded so i can't see whats next thats just so hot all i can do is hear or is that restricted too??
my bucket list would to be tied up and blindfolded by someone i trust someone who can be erotic and sesual.
all my limbs tied and blindfolded so i can't see whats next thats just so hot all i can do is hear or is that restricted too?? Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
One of my ATFs (long retired) had me do this with her. I arrived at the hotel and sent her a text. A few minutes later she texted me back that she was ready. I arrived to the room, door slightly ajar, and walked in to find her nearly naked, blindfolded, and on her knees next to the bed with her hands behind her back and scarf next to her. I quietly tied her wrists together, then quickly undressed and started teasing her. Things progressed from there to one of the hottest sessions forever seared in my memory.

God, I miss that woman....
sophia, yep - trust has to be there. and once boundaries are set & safe words/motions agreed upon, get down and get funky!!

tinman, i've done similar several times w/ various providers over the years. i, too, miss the providers who trusted me to let me truss them up and experience my delites w/ them.

in all encounters, it was exhilirating for both of us & wickedly deliteful for me.
One of my ATFs (long retired) had me do this with her. I arrived at the hotel and sent her a text. A few minutes later she texted me back that she was ready. I arrived to the room, door slightly ajar, and walked in to find her nearly naked, blindfolded, and on her knees next to the bed with her hands behind her back and scarf next to her. I quietly tied her wrists together, then quickly undressed and started teasing her. Things progressed from there to one of the hottest sessions forever seared in my memory.

God, I miss that woman.... Originally Posted by TinMan
I recently had a similar encounter. As I was discussing meeting a woman for the first time, she asked if I wanted to help her fulfill a fantasy. She wanted to be handcuffed and blindfolded before I entered the room. I would them proceed to eat her out and fuck her, and, only after the deed was done would the blindfold come off and she would see me for the first time.

It went off pretty much as she wanted it to. When the blindfold came off, she looked into my eyes and said, "Hi!." Talk about a MasterCard moment; that will stay with me forever.

The degree of trust she placed in me based simply on our texts leading up to that meet astounds me.
That may have heightened the response for her...the fact she couldn’t be sure about you. Kinky!
all my limbs tied and blindfolded so i can't see whats next thats just so hot all i can do is hear or is that restricted too?? Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
I’ve always wanted to meet a woman at Hotel Zaza. We talk a lot before hand, maybe have coffee or lunch, build trust and respect for each other. Then I ask her to meet me at the bar at Hotel Zaza only she sits at a table where I’ve had the Hostess sit her .. the rest is pretty close to your fantasy, but there’s a lot of foreplay before she even gets in the room .. the whole night isn’t about me, it’s about giving her pleasures from near and afar, taking away her senses and giving her a mind fuck she will never forget. One day, hopefully.
I just had to bump this thread.

It is really entertaining to see what everyone's fantasies are that they have yet to experience.

I've evolved since this thread was posted ….
and so now …. I guess I'm looking at having a wild time in a roof top bar/pool …. of course we've reserved the area just for our own thrill.

yep, that would be cool.

Never say never!
Pretty simple one for me, I want to get a manscaping then a prostate massage...
Torre, sometimes a bump is worth the points. Thanks for this one.