Somali Cop Executes Innocent Australian Woman in Minneapolis

Your (sic) Right. Fuck the Truce with these Anti American hillbilly's (sic). Its funny how when you throw the Anti American card on them they freak out... Originally Posted by themystic
So you admit you're a troll who likes to play "the Anti American card" to freak people out because you suck at debating them.

Got it.
Socio economic poverty

What race are you? Originally Posted by themystic
Poverty?

Isn't it racist to say blacks tend to be more poor?
Poverty might be a decent excuse if you're looking to steal some food to survive or something like that. But how does poverty cause rape? How does poverty cause a person to shoot someone in the head for shoes? How does poverty cause laziness? How does poverty cause spontaneous mob violence?

Lets take a look at what causes the poverty. Black people have their brains wired differently. They have much less of an understanding of consequence and planning for the future. Much less sense of a desire to innovate, and more of a desire to destroy. It's tough to get ahead in the first world if you have no self control.

If I was wrong, africa would be different. Detroit, baltimore, st louis, atlanta, Birmingham.....they would all be different.
Problem is the GOP has cried wolf on Hillary so many times they have lost credibility. Originally Posted by themystic
Gee, do you think it's a problem that the left and the MSM cry wolf on anything and everything Trump says or does? They were talking about impeaching him BEFORE HE WAS EVEN SWORN IN. They have no cred since they can't tell the difference between a nothing-burger and a genuine scandal. Their strategy is - let's make EVERYTHING look and sound like a scandal, throw it all against the wall and hope something sticks!

Many Americans now hate the left and the Mainstream Media so much that even if Trump were to screw up royally, they will defend him simply because they are pissed off and don't want to give you libtards the satisfaction of thinking you won your stupid "gotcha" game and can annul the election results.
So you admit you're a troll who likes to play "the Anti American card" to freak people out because you suck at debating them.

Got it. Originally Posted by lustylad
You dont debate anyone Lusty. You stand on your soap box and talk down to people

Your part of the problem not the solution

You may not cuss and rant and rave in your posts, but your a broken record.

Hey if your not anti American dont worry about it. You seem to have some doubts

Your support of Trump and your opinion of Russia makes me doubt you. Is that debating or just a buch of "libtard" bullshit
Gee, do you think it's a problem that the left and the MSM cry wolf on anything and everything Trump says or does? They were talking about impeaching him BEFORE HE WAS EVEN SWORN IN. They have no cred since they can't tell the difference between a nothing-burger and a genuine scandal. Their strategy is - let's make EVERYTHING look and sound like a scandal, throw it all against the wall and hope something sticks!

Many Americans now hate the left and the Mainstream Media so much that even if Trump were to screw up royally, they will defend him simply because they are pissed off and don't want to give you libtards the satisfaction of thinking you won your stupid "gotcha" game and can annul the election results. Originally Posted by lustylad

Yes I do think its a big problem on both sides. I could pick either side in a debate class no problem

To bad you dont debate. You just stand on your perch and talk down to people
Snarky fuck, isn't he?
Snarky fuck, isn't he? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's a conundrum for you....defend a "migrant" negro terrorist.....knowing you are defending a cop?

Did the evil whiteday deserve to have her privilege checked, boy?

Make me mint julep, houseboy.
Here's a conundrum for you....defend a "migrant" negro terrorist.....knowing you are defending a cop?

Did the evil whiteday deserve to have her privilege checked, boy?

Make me mint julep, houseboy. Originally Posted by Ross Hecks
Uncle Han?
I don't understand why police do not have at least as strict ROE as soldiers in a war.

I know its apples and oranges to some degree.

However, I'm not sure how we tell a soldier not to shoot in a war zone but then say it's okay or at least not criminal when a person without any weapons in their hands is shot by police. Originally Posted by grean
I agree. It is strange how we have had so many shootings in the past 10 years, that juries either ruled "OK" or didn't even go to trial...

Having a gun and a badge is a major privlidge and perk in life. They should be held to the highest standard possible
Wow. me and Mystic agree on something IMO since COPS (and politicians/judges) SWEAR oaths to uphold the law/support the constitution etc, THEY should be held to a higher standard than joe schmoe public is.. CAUSE to me, when they break the law, they are not JUST breaking the law, but breaking their OATHS to uphold it..
So that's a double whammy..
You stand on your soap box and talk down to people Originally Posted by themystic
You just stand on your perch and talk down to people Originally Posted by themystic
Hey, that's rich... you and your libtard pals constantly talk down to anyone who defends Trump. Then you bitch about me talking down to you when I pick apart your condescending "arguments" lol.

Still missing your periods, I see.
Your support of Trump and your opinion of Russia makes me doubt you. Originally Posted by themystic
What "opinion of Russia"? I already dug up for your edification a 3-year-old post showing my reaction to the Ukraine crisis. Is that what you're referring to?

You must have me confused with odumbo. He's the one who ridiculed the idea that the Russians are our "biggest geo-political threat" in a nationally televised debate.

Did you doubt odumbo then? Do you doubt odumbo now?

What "opinion of Russia"? I already dug up for your edification a 3-year-old post showing my reaction to the Ukraine crisis. Is that what you're referring to?

You must have me confused with odumbo. He's the one who ridiculed the idea that the Russians are our "biggest geo-political threat" in a nationally televised debate.

Did you doubt odumbo then? Do you doubt odumbo now?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Sorry on the Russia thing. maybe I did get you confused with Lex Lover. You GOHP all look alike, I mean post alike.

I used to think America wasnt ready for a black president. Turns out I was wrong. The GOHP wasnt ready. If there were not term limits Obama would have been President for 12 years buddy

He cleaned up the fiasco of the Geoge W debacle. Two cost sucking wars, Broke the Middle East, out of control deficit, housing crash, Wall Street Barons, the Banking collapse, jmassive unemployment, ust to name a few. And lets not forget, 911 happend on his watch

You people gave Obama zero credit. Never even gave the guy a chance. He turned the country in the right direction

3rd greatest President ever!
Sorry on the Russia thing. maybe I did get you confused with Lex Lover. You GOHP all look alike, I mean post alike.

I used to think America wasnt ready for a black president. Turns out I was wrong. The GOHP wasnt ready. If there were not term limits Obama would have been President for 12 years buddy

He cleaned up the fiasco of the Geoge W debacle. Two cost sucking wars, Broke the Middle East, out of control deficit, housing crash, Wall Street Barons, the Banking collapse, jmassive unemployment, ust to name a few. And lets not forget, 911 happend on his watch

You people gave Obama zero credit. Never even gave the guy a chance. He turned the country in the right direction

3rd greatest President ever!
Originally Posted by themystic
You are a stupid Mo Fo, mistake, thinking you can lie and not get called on it. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator let bin Laden declare war on the U.S. and then let the hijackers come into this country and train for their terrorist mission on his watch, mistake. Plus, it's Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator who signed the repeal of Glass-Steagall and who put the Community Reinvestment Act on steroids which culminated, eventually, in the financial fiasco, mistake. And at last check, Odumbo declared victory in Iraq and withdrew all of the troops ... only to then reveal that the war wasn't over as he lyingly claimed during his campaign and as he sent troops back to Iraq. But suckers like you, mistake, sucked up Odumbo's lies like pablum.
Even Obama knows that russia is our ally. Romney sucks, I didn't even bother with the 2012 election.
Hey, that's rich... you and your libtard pals constantly talk down to anyone who defends Trump. Then you bitch about me talking down to you when I pick apart your condescending "arguments" lol.

Still missing your periods, I see. Originally Posted by lustylad
If'n he's a missin' his periods, would that mebbe make him pregnant ? Which one of the reach-around crew is his " baby daddy ", as the lying UNWED liberals call it now ?
Yep ,as we've seen many a time before in this forum, the libs HATE it when THEIR OWN TACTICS are turned back on them ! They really start frothing at the mouth then !