Professor: Whites at Fault for all Black on Black Crime

Stick to what you do best, posting pics, and whining. Go bother someone else for a while, or go pout in the corner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
stop being a faggot. you know you won't win the "i am a chimp" poll so shut the fuck up.

remember how many people refer to you as "EVA the chimp" and consider the odds of losing. you know you would lose. since chimps are actually intelligent, friendly and sociable, none of which you are, you shall now and forever be known as "Angry Bird"

stop being a faggot. you know you won't win the "i am a chimp" poll so shut the fuck up.

remember how many people refer to you as "EVA the chimp" and consider the odds of losing. you know you would lose. since chimps are actually intelligent, friendly and sociable, none of which you are, you shall now and forever be known as "Angry Bird"

[] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LMAO, sorry ass loser, you are a pitiful little prick. Are you trying to redeem your ass for losing? Faggot? LMAO again.
LMAO, sorry ass loser, you are a pitiful little prick. Are you trying to redeem your ass for losing? Faggot? LMAO again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
shut up angry bitch.

shut up angry bitch.

[ Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Go cry in the corner little girl. I am getting sick of your pitiful whining.
Go cry in the corner little girl. I am getting sick of your pitiful whining. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
i'm sick of you. you are stinky liar. prove it.

make a poll or shut your pie hole.

i'm sick of you. you are stinky liar. prove it.

make a poll or shut your pie hole

] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are getting as bad as sperm bank with your lies, and fucking up threads. If you have nothing to comment on threads, then go fuck yourself little whiner.
You are getting as bad as sperm bank with your lies, and fucking up threads. If you have nothing to comment on threads, then go fuck yourself little whiner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen