When is a provider review too personal?

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
more like...

I was actually giving her the benefit of the doubt, but now that this has spilled to multiple threads, he mismatching info, and the unbelievable nature of it all....yeah, what DH said. Originally Posted by TX_JD

NO, I saw cotc. I didn't mention his #, only the 2 #'s of his flunkies, burner phones or what have you! He is not a dumb guy, says it's not him! Coincidence? I really don't think so but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and get past this! All I want is to be left alone! I was nothing but nice to him, accepted his no review, not everyone clicks. He showed his own ass in the review, I'm still striving to better myself everyday and am so very happy with my accomplishments! And more to come! Peace out.........
Peace out......... Originally Posted by bustyamy
If only ...
The 2 other #'s claiming to be cotc (not his #) are *13-*66-8**5 <<<the most violent text!!! And another bogus appointment saying he put him up to it s *13-*66-8**3<<< made bogus appointment saying cotc put him up to it, and I should watch my back cause this alert pissed him off. Cotc says he had nothing to do with it! They both made threats in his honor. Those are the 2 other numbers fucking with me. No twist and turns in my story, I have screenshots of all text! Ladies watch out for these, * are same #. Coincidence maybe??? He agreed to call truce! So mods it's done hopefully, close this, or continue, as long as me and mine are safe I don't care!
Well I don't know who my last reviewer is. I turned him down over a year ago for demanding bbfs for 3 straight hours, then I did tell one provider about that and she refused to see him a month or 2 ago. He came at me saying I was talking shit in the woman's section and I assured him that I never outed him! I had to block him for a bit for the hate pm's, now I get a review? Not saying he didn't find other means to see me other than using his username, but compare it to over 100 reviews and you can see he simply "had it out for me". And I swear on my kids life he kept texting about bbfs for hours and wouldn't let up! So that's all I have to say about that

I have never had a complaint about personal hygiene, I take care of myself and carry condoms in bulk. I'm extremely DFF and clean! And my body is great, I'm happy with myself and have had nothing but compliments! I feel sorry for someone so sour. BBFS is his thing, if I would had went with it, my review would had been a "yes". I don't play that way! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I'm still being very much harassed by cremeofthecrop. He let me know he will ruin me. Psycho stalker. He/someone came to see me and bs started, so after wasting over an hour and turning down a appointment he starts asking stupid questions. I knew it was bs, but I was just gonna get him in my incall, get my $50 cancellation fee and show him the door. So the text, and yes yes yes to his questions. Either way, it was him saying he was gonna blast me. So do it creme pie man, I turned you down for it and you know. Taking me away from home for a bogus call, you owe me a cancellation fee, it's not robbery. He let me know I'll be working at taco bell and he will ruin me. Now saying he contacted vice about me. Oh my God. All because I told one provider about him over a year ago. Wow!!!

So here I am at my incall lol, time wasted, and being threatened. Ladies I can provide you both of his numbers. Pm me! Originally Posted by bustyamy
NO, I saw cotc. I didn't mention his #, only the 2 #'s of his flunkies, burner phones or what have you! He is not a dumb guy, says it's not him! Coincidence? I really don't think so but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and get past this! All I want is to be left alone! I was nothing but nice to him, accepted his no review, not everyone clicks. He showed his own ass in the review, I'm still striving to better myself everyday and am so very happy with my accomplishments! And more to come! Peace out......... Originally Posted by bustyamy
First it's you didn't know who he was.

Then it's he came to your incall but you turned him down

And now you say you saw him

If you or your WKs want to dispute a negative review then me thincks it would probably be better to get your story(s) straight first.
Yummy is confused...

Everone stay safe.

If you or your WKs want to dispute a negative review then me thincks it would probably be better to get your story(s) straight first. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I looked through my text, and yes saw him. I didn't know who he was. (Board handle). And yes, he contacted me well over a year ago under his handle and i declined the appointment. When i saw him, i didn't know he was Cotc. I never turned him down last week at my incall, like it's said, i didn't know his handle. Do you speak english?

If you or your WKs want to dispute a negative review then me thincks it would probably be better to get your story(s) straight first. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Yummy is confused...

Everone stay safe. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummy I am in fear for the well being of my penis. Keep it safe inside your vagina? (Standard rate and fees may apply)
Well mods haven't attached it to her profile so she shouldn't even be complaining about the review.
accepted his no review, Originally Posted by bustyamy
If you had accepted his review this wouldn't be your umpteenth post across multiple threads about it.

Yummy I am in fear for the well being of my penis. Keep it safe inside your vagina? (Standard rate and fees may apply) Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
I should add a "Penis Safe-Haven" Package to my website...thanks for the idea! And yes, standard rates and fees always apply
I should add a "Penis Safe-Haven" Package to my website...thanks for the idea! And yes, standard rates and fees always apply Originally Posted by YummyMarie
No I am talking about charging you standard rates.

BFE package starts out around $$$/hr and with that you get full menu.

Check out your friends butts
Pretend like I value your opinions
Play vidya games
Half ass DATY long enough so you return the favor, then fall asleep after

Upsell for if you want me to spend time around your parents and claim I attend MIT where I am studying quantum physics and their applications on renewable energies.
Yummy is confused...

Everone stay safe. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

On the bright side, being confused is temporary, being batshit crazy isnt....
I looked through my text, and yes saw him. I didn't know who he was. (Board handle). And yes, he contacted me well over a year ago under his handle and i declined the appointment. When i saw him, i didn't know he was Cotc. I never turned him down last week at my incall, like it's said, i didn't know his handle. Do you speak english? Originally Posted by bustyamy
I speak English but not nearly as well as you speak Drama.