Hooker Church

If there is a basis then *that* should be described. If I've missed it I'd appreciate the clarification as to what precisely that is. Again, what I've seen here is armchair psychology and predictions of things that haven't happened and may never happen. Originally Posted by sean rider

The basis can easily be found on the threads she's started and responded to. This is one train wreck that won't be pretty, just thankful that I didn't get my ticket punched or wanted to be on this train ride. All of her WK's, previous clientele and the defenders of her honor have been eerily quiet and are probably hoping that she won't out them like the people in her RL. Really hope that she can get professional help before it's too late.
"hoping that she won't out them like the people in her RL."

This implies that she didn't out sex work clients, but rather has had some messy interactions in other parts of her life.

Sex workers often have turbulent lives. Most just don't tell you about it. The question is whether they act professionally with clients. So far as I know EFN has, i.e. she has not outted clients.

I can appreciate, however, that it may be difficult to discuss her RL without outting her. That's probably against the rules despite the fact that she has outted herself.
Hooker Church. What a wonderful idea. Bravo organizers!

I googled “church for sex workers.” I skimmed the first five pages. I didn’t find much: link and link.

Churches need to see that these women are an unreached population first, and “sinners” second.
  • Toyz
  • 09-12-2014, 04:04 PM
The question is whether they act professionally with clients. . Originally Posted by sean rider
No the question is NOT that simple. Someone who states she will gladly go to jail (ignoring the fact that a John will likely be on the premises when she goes down). Someone who states they are an active prostitute on a public forum. Someone who callously posts real world identities of guys stupid enough to fuck her (in her blog which she linked for all here to read), has demonstrated by DEED she is not professional, is out of touch with reality, and is indeed extremely dangerous to anyone that interacts with her...not JUST in the hobby.

Please Sean, whatever your personal attachments are to this person, don't try to muddy the water with minimizing what HAS occurred. Or the potential of what CAN occur.

You call people out for making suppositions of what "might" happen, then use the same method for proposing that no one should fear her because it "hasn't" happened...

Past performance is the most reliable predictor of future performance...never forget that in any area of your life.

This implies that she didn't out sex work clients, but rather has had some messy interactions in other parts of her life.

Sex workers often have turbulent lives. Most just don't tell you about it. The question is whether they act professionally with clients. So far as I know EFN has, i.e. she has not outted clients.

I can appreciate, however, that it may be difficult to discuss her RL without outting her. That's probably against the rules despite the fact that she has outted herself. Originally Posted by sean rider
(staff edit; added PRIVATE tags; ztonk)
Do your research.
Having taken a look at her blog I haven't been able to find where she outted her sex work clients. As far as I can tell that hasn't happened. I'm skeptical that one can extrapolate other facts to reliably predict that will happen in the future. This is consistent with what I've said elsewhere.

If someone could PM a link (or a post date) to where she outs sex work clients I'll be happy to reconsider.
So what I found was she, in fact, has not outted clients. She has, however, blogged a single time about non-commercial sex partners by name. Some, apparently, were married at the time. I don't know why she did it, but it seems like a bad decision.

The degree to which that indiscretion implies commercial clients are endangered is, I suppose, a personal decision. I'm not worried about it, but then I'm not cheating on anyone.
Of course secret amore is the pope of the hooker church... dont we all remember her bat shit crazy hooker judgement day ?

The four horsemen came down and gave all the hookers a rating based on their compliance with the hoe commandments, and the "good" hookers ascended into hoe heaven while the hoes with supposed hate in their hearts were banished to an enternity of bp hell.
Hookers don't go to heaven, therefore none shall ascend there either.
I am falling more in love by the minute!!! Nothing finer than an intelligent witty woman!

Oh MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY IT! IT'S NOT A GOD DAMN SECRET! A point of no consequence that seems to make you unreasonably angry on an inappropriately Vesuvian level.
.... edited out to include my comment
[Wait, didn't you...respond to my concise statement with acres of mindless twaddle or did I miss something? you aren't involved in a matter statements made on a public board get to become everyone's business. that for fuck sake has been RESOLVED
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
  • Toyz
  • 09-13-2014, 08:25 AM
So what I found was she, in fact, has not outted clients. She has, however, blogged a single time about non-commercial sex partners by name. So you KNOW these guys are not on Eccie? You KNOW that? Please provide your proof. Some, apparently, were married at the time. I don't know why she did it, but it seems like a bad decision. OH really, ya think?

What she did was go public with the names, identities for all to see BECAUSE SHE GOT PISSED AT A GROUP. She also states in that same forum that she is a working prostitute. So..in effect...she told these men, their wives, girlfriends, parents, grandparents, children, boss that they were fucking a prostitute.

THAT is what you, Sean, are making excuses for and encouraging.

The degree to which that indiscretion implies commercial clients are endangered is, I suppose, you SUPPOSE? a personal decision. I'm not worried about it, Then jump in, shes preggo so no worries. but then I'm not cheating on anyone And I am certain there is absolutely NO ONE in your private or professional life that you are concerned about finding out you are paying for sex with a prostitute either, right?. Originally Posted by sean rider
Unbeleiveable...are you Keyser Koose?

And not ONCE, not once...although being asked and given the opportunity on several occasions, she has not offered a single shade of remorse or explanation to this group.
But really, I haven't any interest in continuing the debate either. Additionally shooting down your fallacies is ridiculously easy. It's like entering a deliberation with one who suffers from a Trisomy affliction. It would be terribly unfair for me to continue. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
"Trisomy affliction"

I wonder how many caught the meaning. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of what you've been saying, but that one in particular just really got to me.

E
Hookers don't go to heaven, therefore none shall ascend there either. Originally Posted by Suicidal Failure
What about rub and tug girls?
  • Toyz
  • 09-13-2014, 09:53 AM
What about rub and tug girls? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Minor biblical infraction...equals negative "Jesus Points"...merely prolongs their time in purgatory (backpage) before they can join in the devine sanctity of "Hoogar Heaven".

What, you may ask, IS Hoogar Heaven?

• Johns always smell good
  • Johns always pay full asking rate
  • Johns never go over time
  • Johns always bring wine
  • Johns always cum when told to
I meant I am falling for Miss Valentina
[QUOTE=squiretuck;1055796551]I am falling more in love by the minute!!! Nothing finer than an intelligent witty woman!